Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC in Bulk  (Read 403 times)
Bekele_Zack (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:08:43 PM by Bekele_Zack

Hello Bitcointalk

We are currently offering BTC in large amounts, for sale, at market price. Minimum order is 500 BTC. For those who are interested in smaller amounts; that can still be arranged however, not at market price.

The BTC we sell comes from various mining farms we have secured an exclusivity contract to sell for. All inquiries for amounts exceeding 1000 BTC will require a face to face meeting for the purpose of the buyers peace of mind. Name a location and we will fly there to meet you! We DO NOT accept cash.

We also accommodate buyers who also broker and require BTC on a consistent basis. We can offer BTC in smaller quantities at market price pursuant to negotiations i.e we need to know you are going to be a long term buyer for ex. 150 BTC a week.

All transactions are to be done via bank wires. We use an escrow service that is familiar with BTC transactions. If interested, please contact info@cryptonomy360.com or simply respond to this post.

For those interested in the details of how the transaction would work, please first provide proof of funds. There are too many requests from people without the means to financially acquire bitcoins and we do not have time to entertain inquiries that provide no financial incentive for us. This is a business after all.

**Edit. If users are experiencing trouble with our email address. We humbly apologize. We will test and confirm that the email is working. In the mean time, a temporary gmail has been made to be used in place of our email. cryptonomy360@gmail.com Again, we humbly apologize for any and all inconveniences.**

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

Hello Bitcointalk

We are currently offering BTC in large amounts, for sale, at market price. Minimum order is 500 BTC. For those who are interested in smaller amounts; that can still be arranged however, not at market price.

The BTC we sell comes from various mining farms we have secured an exclusivity contract to sell for. All inquiries for amounts exceeding 1000 BTC will require a face to face meeting for the purpose of the buyers peace of mind. Name a location and we will fly there to meet you! We DO NOT accept cash.

We also accommodate buyers who also broker and require BTC on a consistent basis. We can offer BTC in smaller quantities at market price pursuant to negotiations i.e we need to know you are going to be a long term buyer for ex. 150 BTC a week.

All transactions are to be done via bank wires. We use an escrow service that is familiar with BTC transactions. If interested, please contact info@cryptonomy360.com or simply respond to this post.

For those interested in the details of how the transaction would work, please first provide proof of funds. There are too many requests from people without the means to financially acquire bitcoins and we do not have time to entertain inquiries that provide no financial incentive for us. This is a business after all.
Why don't you mention the escrow that will be used for the transaction and what kind of proof will you need the buyer to provide and why don't you sign a message where you have all these bitcoins?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

Do you have any vouch copies? even if it is a very small amount, like 0.05BTC I'll be in your debt for the rest of my life (probably would thank you with a nuclear blast, after taking care of my pathetic needs, the need to live in this world, have everything for myself, jump any girl I'd like, then end the world so no body else could enjoy what I have experienced a.k.a a mindless terrorist).

(what now? is that too much? OK at least give me 0.025BTC and I wont tell anybody what is your true intention).

Don't blame me theymos, you didn't make me a merit source, now I have to earn money somehow, right?

🖤😏
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:49:37 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:02:05 AM by warningsigns

Provide the following information ASAP:

• Information about this "escrow service that is familiar with BTC transactions" and
  • Signed address(es) proving BTC holdings as claimed above.

If you’re thinking about manipulating the escrow procedure by appointing someone biased in your favor or doctoring it by suggesting an external escrow service aka a fraudster, it simply won’t work. Everything is vetted, weighed, checked and double checked here.

Don’t even think about suggesting a private attorney or escrow.com or other hocus pocus nonsense.

Trusted escrows of this forum are the only transparent way forward with this deal.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

Provide clear information about the escrow provider or I will make sure your account is tagged by a DT member for attempting large scale fraud here.

The following are needed ASAP:
  • Information about this "escrow service that is familiar with BTC transactions" and
  • Signed address(es) proving BTC holdings as claimed above.

If you’re thinking about manipulating the escrow procedure by appointing someone biased in your favor or doctoring it by suggesting an external escrow service aka a fraudster, it simply won’t work. Everything is vetted, weighed, checked and double checked here.

Don’t even think about suggesting a private attorney or escrow.com or other hocus pocus nonsense.

Trusted escrows of this forum are the only transparent way forward with this deal.

OP with one post doesn't really care about negative trust. what he is doing is good if you are a buyer and are limited by exchanges. if you are a buyer, you should only use forum escrow.
There is no attempt of fraud, OP doesn't need to provide anything.

🖤😏
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

Stopped reading this nonsense at 500 bitcoin.
Bekele_Zack (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

Hello Bitcointalk

Why don't you mention the escrow that will be used for the transaction and what kind of proof will you need the buyer to provide and why don't you sign a message where you have all these bitcoins?

The proof of funds needed is something like an MT199 or anything similar issued from your bank. For all those unfamiliar with an MT199, anything issued from your bank will do as long as it confirms a balance amount around the value of the amount of BTC you're looking for. In regards to information regarding the transaction such as escrow, names of lawyers and the like, only serious inquiries will be entertained. A proof of funds must be provided before any negotiations take place or any information is provided. There is no incentive to entertain an inquiry from a buyer who cannot commit to a purchase. I hope you understand.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:11 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:42:13 PM by warningsigns

The proof of funds needed is something like an MT199 or anything similar issued from your bank. For all those unfamiliar with an MT199, anything issued from your bank will do as long as it confirms a balance amount around the value of the amount of BTC you're looking for. In regards to information regarding the transaction such as escrow, names of lawyers and the like, only serious inquiries will be entertained. A proof of funds must be provided before any negotiations take place or any information is provided. There is no incentive to entertain an inquiry from a buyer who cannot commit to a purchase. I hope you understand.

Providing you with a MT199 literally means preparing an irrevocable bank guarantee in your favor. It's basically someone's bank "chatting" with your bank and telling them money is guaranteed available for this transaction. It's a way for a buyer's bank to tell the seller's bank "we are ready to transact".

Why "lawyers and the like"? As I mentioned on my earlier post, private attorneys are not suitable escrow agents for cryptocurrency transactions. Just because they passed the bar and hold admissions credentials for certain states does not mean one can entrust them with 500 BTC or more or that they can be relied upon to send those coins after the SWIFT transmission of funds.

I'm sure you will require MT199 + ID of some kind. These are sensitive personal details. I'm not sure if it would be safe to disclose that kind (and extent) of personal and financial information.

There is no incentive to entertain an inquiry from a buyer who cannot commit to a purchase.

There is also no incentive to commit to a purchase with a seller who cannot provide proof of BTC assets commensurate with the required bank guarantees or similar proof of liquidity. What good is it to provide this sensitive information if negotiations later fail?

ashmonroe99

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

Right on
MattDR

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

Hello Bitcointalk

I represent bulk buyers, either on a regular basis or one off amount. We're based in Asia, Singapore. For a start, what's your price for 500 BTC?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

i have to agree, anyone with 500 bitcoins to sell a week, thats 500k a week in income, 2million in income a month. i wonder what irs gonna be doing next
akes2090

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Show the proof or lock the thread
Bekele_Zack (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Hello Bitcointalk

I represent bulk buyers, either on a regular basis or one off amount. We're based in Asia, Singapore. For a start, what's your price for 500 BTC?

It would be sold at market price. We use bitcoinaverage as our reference so at the time of this post, the price for 500 BTC would have been $5,292,500.00 (USD)
Once negotiations begin we would give you a BTC price based on bitcoinaverage and the quote would be good for 24 hrs regardless of price fluctuations.
SheikhCoinCEO

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Hello Bitcointalk

plz msg me at @sheikhcoin telegram
Im in dubai, interested in good amounts, details we can discuss in telegram, waiting for your reply.
I buy on regular basis. Only face to face, all deals in Dubai only
YOUR MAIL IS NOT WORKING
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

The perfect Bitcoin Fantasy Thread, finished off to perfection by the appearance of the Sheikh from Dubai.

i have to agree, anyone with 500 bitcoins to sell a week, thats 500k a week in income, 2million in income a month. i wonder what irs gonna be doing next

Shit math for a Legend mate, out by a factor of 10.
I hear you're active on Skype, racking up debts to cam girls?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Stonned

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Hello Bitcointalk

What is the quantity you have got now and possible diacounts being offered ??

It would be sold at market price. We use bitcoinaverage as our reference so at the time of this post, the price for 500 BTC would have been $5,292,500.00 (USD)
Once negotiations begin we would give you a BTC price based on bitcoinaverage and the quote would be good for 24 hrs regardless of price fluctuations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: