Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

I like the transparency of the BeEasy team because in their white paper they mention that:
- We do not provide guarantees of exchanging user tokens for any forms of fiat currencies.
- We possess the sufficient required expertise of managing risks in IT, real economy, and financial sector to create the conditions for risk minimization for participating in our project. However, we do not guarantee any earning power or profitability as a result of purchasing the BeEasy project tokens.
- We do guarantee that our users will be able to purchase a contract for our data center mining equipment usage at the cost price valid at the point of acquiring the power (i.e. contract), we guarantee the 50% discounts for all BeEasy service fees, and the project partner discounts (software vendors, games, offline stores and networks). The size of partner discounts varies based on the partner network development.
BeEasy team is humble and wise about their words. I trust BeEasy team because of their honesty and transparency. I like the third part they make assurance to the user about their project.
Being honest is good way to say that they are sincere and truth about what they are doing. They don't need to say beautiful words just to impress people instead they are just giving the true information that they think will help people to decide too.
Transparency and legitimacy of the project will help the investors to give their trust and be able to decide to invest so this kind of honesty and being true to their project is a good sign that they are serious about their doing and their concept.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

Wow i think this is a great news, i look on Website BeEasy if Tokens distributed: 103 714,6 ETKN for Total issue: 250 000 ETKN. I hope this program is sucses.
Well, we just hope that the extension of ICO will help the project to reach their hard cap. BeEasy has a lot to offer and a potential to grow more if they launch this in the market.
For sure it will reach their target, July is too much extension but this is good to make sure of their preparation is going well. As we know BeEasy has alot to offer to its user this for sure will change cryprtocurrency world.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

All your crypto needs, BeEasy has it all in one great platform. The team is seeing to it that all those functions will be available during launch date.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Wow i think this is a great news, i look on Website BeEasy if Tokens distributed: 103 714,6 ETKN for Total issue: 250 000 ETKN. I hope this program is sucses.
Well, we just hope that the extension of ICO will help the project to reach their hard cap. BeEasy has a lot to offer and a potential to grow more if they launch this in the market.

Im really hoping also that hardcap will be reached. Beneficial not only to the BeEasy platform and development team but also to the whole BeEasy community.

dale1075

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

BeEasy Project ICO i think 50% hardcap completed, that means BeEasy project raised amount for launch, project still is live and soon this reputed project raise hardcap, i checked high rate on rating track sites.

coinmarket Plus: 8.2 / 10

ICO bench: 4.1 / 5

Digrate Digitak rating agency: 5.4 / 7

ICO bazaar: 4.0 / 5

foxico: 7.5 / 10

Trackico: 5.0 / 5

this is good news if the figure is accurate. with BeEasy's platform it could be true. But I'm hoping BeEasy can issue official news about the real figure.

I observed that the BeEasy team are transparent as to the development of the project. Im sure anytime soon, when its ready, they will release specific figures about the token sale. stay tuned.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Personal account BeEasy

With BeEasy, you don't need to look for another application because with BeEasy you can do all you want to do in terms of cryptocurrency. You can trade, you can earn and even spend with this application. No need to find another one just for trading.
BeEasy is an all-in-one application that you wouldn't search for another one, this application is good for most holder and trader. yes, it's correct that you can earn on their mining and it can use on buying stuff.

All services on one platform is what makes BeEasy an unique project, lot of close door meetings are being organised by BeEasy, it will attract high level investors which will help in achieving hard cap at the earliest.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

BeEasy Project ICO i think 50% hardcap completed, that means BeEasy project raised amount for launch, project still is live and soon this reputed project raise hardcap, i checked high rate on rating track sites.

Numbers are good to see. This is only mean that BeEasy is going to have a successful ICO and soon will launch to the market. This will really a good news for all of us who supports BeEasy.
Good news for BeEasy only remaining 50%.  A good number are showing this is a positive output on the project. There's a lot of time for the team to prepare the project.
Well this is a promising project with a great team behind. Also great advisors... they already half the token sale and I think it will be reached the hard cap of this project..keep supporting on this project a lot of potential services they will offer 😉

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

Personal account BeEasy

With BeEasy, you don't need to look for another application because with BeEasy you can do all you want to do in terms of cryptocurrency. You can trade, you can earn and even spend with this application. No need to find another one just for trading.
BeEasy is an all-in-one application that you wouldn't search for another one, this application is good for most holder and trader. yes, it's correct that you can earn on their mining and it can use on buying stuff.

All services on one platform is what makes BeEasy an unique project, lot of close door meetings are being organised by BeEasy, it will attract high level investors which will help in achieving hard cap at the earliest.
Those services are great and amazing with different bonus they offer...if you using all the platform i think you can make a high and many profit of it the future! Waiting to release your platform goodluck 👍

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

What BeEasy is offering to Easy Token holders :

1. 50% discount on BeEasy services comissions,

2. 30% discount on EasyData cloud mining rantal contract

3. Special offers/discount from partners on EasyPlay catalogue

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

This concept project is amazing because about blockchain but price of ico is expensive for me and somebody. I will watch this ico be successfull or not. Good luck team
tiimothy

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

This concept project is amazing because about blockchain but price of ico is expensive for me and somebody. I will watch this ico be successfull or not. Good luck team
that is a interesting program.when the ico start and end?i maybe join it.and if it have bounty campaign?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

this is good news if the figure is accurate. with BeEasy's platform it could be true. But I'm hoping BeEasy can issue official news about the real figure.

I observed that the BeEasy team are transparent as to the development of the project. Im sure anytime soon, when its ready, they will release specific figures about the token sale. stay tuned.

I also observed on BeEasy main website there is token distributed bar show up near to 50% hardcap. BeEasy is a good project, there is still have time to cover hardcap. i hope this project will cover. so excited to use this platform, i think soon BeEAsy team announce when 50% hardcap complete. but my observation is always right. good luck guys.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:43:28 AM

Having a project that has a lot to offer plus more discounts to be given away. This is really a great project and the concept is really good that will benefit their users. Hope this will become successful and many more discounts to be offer.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

Personal account BeEasy

All your crypto needs, BeEasy has it all in one great platform. The team is seeing to it that all those functions will be available during launch date.

Awesome features of BeEasy, that's why this is a good help for trader and miner. You can also earn from mining and help others by donating. the most important feature is conversion and exchange of cryptocurrency its a big help for holders and traders.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Having a project that has a lot to offer plus more discounts to be given away. This is really a great project and the concept is really good that will benefit their users. Hope this will become successful and many more discounts to be offer.
reaching 50% of hard cap is a big help for this project,Beeasy gives a lot of offering and service to make the investor satisfy and every catalogue have big discount more power for the good project  Beeasy.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

this is a quite good offer for its users. an offer like this 50% is very interesting a huge amount you can save if your a user of BeEasy. this great project they have a lot offer to us.
dale1075

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

This is a great offer from BeEasy. All those great services available at a lower price than the regular sale.

dale1075

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

BeEasy makes mining so easy. Take a look at those easy steps when mining at BeEasy.

enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

BeEasy makes mining so easy. Take a look at those easy steps when mining at BeEasy.

it's easy to earn coin on BeEasy mining, how convenient is this project. after mining coin, you can also use BeEasy to exchange and purchase goods.
koang

Activity: 2394
Merit: 264

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Yep, the concept of this project is really good
But unfortunately their marketing team is less aggressive to do promotion.
And if I'm not mistaken,they raise not up to 200 BTC in the first ico.This makes them forced to extend the ico until 30 June

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: