Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

I read that the team is ready to submit the pool for the crypto currency, and what kind of coins are we talking about?
This pool will be available for such coins as: ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred, etc.
The ETH pool should work by the way
Wow this is really impressive, it turns out a large set of different currencies. THAT I can use the ETH pool right now, right?
Yes exactly. But you need special software to interact with this pool, at least as far as I understand it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

I read that the team is ready to submit the pool for the crypto currency, and what kind of coins are we talking about?
This pool will be available for such coins as: ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred, etc.
Wow this is really impressive, it turns out a large set of different currencies. THAT I can use the ETH pool right now, right?
Yes exactly. But you need special software to interact with this pool, at least as far as I understand it.
What exactly do you mean, I do not quite understand you.  Huh
Kheg

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

I said that they will have their own software for working with equipment for mining and I understand that third-party utilities for this will not be supported by the pool.
emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

I said that they will have their own software for working with equipment for mining and I understand that third-party utilities for this will not be supported by the pool.
If this is true, then it seems to me a very strange decision, I do not understand what such restrictions are discussed.
Kheg

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

If this is true, then it seems to me a very strange decision, I do not understand what such restrictions are discussed.
Most likely this is due to the fact that the developers want to make a single ecosystem, and link all the elements of their platform to each other, and in that case, third-party applications would complicate this. I think this is connected with this.
emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Most likely this is due to the fact that the developers want to make a single ecosystem, and link all the elements of their platform to each other, and in that case, third-party applications would complicate this. I think this is connected with this.
In principle, this is more than logical, I can agree with this. Well, if you say the pool is already available for ETH mining, then try it. Smiley
Kheg

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

In principle, this is more than logical, I can agree with this. Well, if you say the pool is already available for ETH mining, then try it. Smiley
This is a great solution, if you still try it, then write about your wholesale in this thread, I think many will be interested to know more details about this. Good luck Wink
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

The huge advantage of this platform is that they immediately offer to realize the coins earned during the mining.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

The huge advantage of this platform is that they immediately offer to realize the coins earned during the mining.
That is, this platform will include its exchanger in order to cash out the profit?
leptoon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

That is, this platform will include its exchanger in order to cash out the profit?
Not only this, but in addition there will be presented a huge number of opportunities to realize profits from this. for example, you can exchange coins for any goods or services.
redlay

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

Not only this, but in addition there will be presented a huge number of opportunities to realize profits from this. for example, you can exchange coins for any goods or services.
An interesting solution, but I'm more interested in the profit in the form of cash-in-money for further investment than something tangible.
leptoon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

An interesting solution, but I'm more interested in the profit in the form of cash-in-money for further investment than something tangible.
This is not a problem for this platform, because you will have the opportunity to trade these coins within this platform or invest in any funds. So it's interesting.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

BeEasy is a platform which provides various services, goods to its client, it provides a source of additional income, it provides flexible and clear tools to non professionals to compete in cryptocurrency world and manage the tasks professionally.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
redlay

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

This is not a problem for this platform, because you will have the opportunity to trade these coins within this platform or invest in any funds. So it's interesting.
Really? This is a very interesting solution, it would be curious to see how it all works in real life.
leptoon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Really? This is a very interesting solution, it would be curious to see how it all works in real life.
I think very soon we will already know this. Some services of this platform have already started to function and will soon begin to function other services of this platform.
redlay

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

I think very soon we will already know this. Some services of this platform have already started to function and will soon begin to function other services of this platform.
This is great, but I'm particularly concerned about the benefits of using this platform. Why should I choose this service, and not some other one. What should motivate the user of this particular system?
leptoon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

This is great, but I'm particularly concerned about the benefits of using this platform. Why should I choose this service, and not some other one. What should motivate the user of this particular system?
Delov tom that using a single system you have the opportunity to receive discounts on various platform services at all stages of use. For example, when using the services of a currency exchange or when investing in various funds. This all affects the commission and the payment for various services, it is more profitable than using other services.
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

The idea of BeEasy to create a Blockchain ecosystem, an all-in-one window to the cryptocurrency world is an interesting concept. It will provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments.
redlay

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

Delov tom that using a single system you have the opportunity to receive discounts on various platform services at all stages of use. For example, when using the services of a currency exchange or when investing in various funds. This all affects the commission and the payment for various services, it is more profitable than using other services.
This sounds great, perhaps I'll study this project in more detail, thanks for the help.
 Wink
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

This sounds great, perhaps I'll study this project in more detail, thanks for the help.
 Wink
Try a visit to the BeEasy's telegram channel. I myself got a lot of good info about the platform of BeEasy and how the ecosystem works there.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: