Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Each day, when I read all the updates from BeEasy I feel so excited most  especially when they said that we have new  partnership and successful new member of the team. It all means that the project really doing a great job.

"Our partnership network keeps extending! Today we are introducing you our new partner - Alttex.

Alttex Consortium is a platform uniting a decentralized exchange, own cryptomessenger and a Smart Safe. They were specially created for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile devices.

The project has siccessfully finished the ICO and now the team is woring hard on development of the products. At the moment an alpha-version of their Android app is available.

The partnership with Alttex is very significant for BeEasy. We hope for a fruitful marketing and informative cooperation."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Each day, when I read all the updates from BeEasy I feel so excited most  especially when they said that we have new  partnership and successful new member of the team. It all means that the project really doing a great job.

"Our partnership network keeps extending! Today we are introducing you our new partner - Alttex.

Alttex Consortium is a platform uniting a decentralized exchange, own cryptomessenger and a Smart Safe. They were specially created for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile devices.

The project has siccessfully finished the ICO and now the team is woring hard on development of the products. At the moment an alpha-version of their Android app is available.

The partnership with Alttex is very significant for BeEasy. We hope for a fruitful marketing and informative cooperation."
i heard about the alttex very safe apps and its already available in android and iso nice apps like advanced technology you can log in using your face this is a big help for beeasy to be a partnership.
olegna17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

The whole ecosystem of the BeEasy project consists of separate services - special developments that have certain functions. In fact, such elements are still present in the blockade space, but they act in isolation, which leads to some inconveniences and sometimes difficulties of use
all function of services have an explanation of each part to be clear and easy to use and each part have own developer to improve and monitor those function.
thats correct you can see in previous post the ecosystem flow chart their explain every process of every function that any one can understand this project build to make easier and convenient to use.
The team of BeEasy like to have a clear and understandable flow chart that all people will understand. Being clear to all details is one of the good feature of this ICO because they don't like to hide anything to their supporters and investors.
The transparency of BeEasy team was actually one of the reason why I believed in the project. When they announce the extension of their ICO last time I was doubtful at first. But when they presented the legal reasons, I became sa follower.
Definitely, being transparent to all their investors and supporters will help them to gain more trust from them. I think the extension of the ICO really help them a lot to improve and fix some issue they found out with their project.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:44:04 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 05:32:53 PM by pundit

For mining, user needs to be get connected to a special server that calculates the rewards based on the input given by the user, many miners/users complaint that there are many hidden charges in such pool mining which ultimately reduces the income of a miner.

EasyPool a multicurrency mining pool by BeEasy offers a robust and transparent system of rewards distribution for miners, users/miners need to be worried about any hidden charges, any users at any point of time can remain assured for the fair and transparent transaction.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:20:46 AM

i heard about the alttex very safe apps and its already available in android and iso nice apps like advanced technology you can log in using your face this is a big help for beeasy to be a partnership.
Yes right and thats sounds great the users can easily access in their android or smart phone everyone will surely love this application

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Dan Gierach

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:15 AM

Hello guys.
Such project are getting prosperous!
Well-advised project, a very excellent website, faultless project.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

EasyTeam

Our team brings together 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing,
development, security, and IT. And they all work every day to make BeEasy better.

this team working hard everyday just to develop and improve the project but they still searching what will do and what need to add for the platform to make the investor  satisfy and clearly to them what really beeasy is.

Looking at BeEasy's team line up you can tell where the project will go to. I have checked the profile of the some of its team members and indeed they all have the competence to lead or contribute to the team's success.

It it just amazing how beeasy gather all these people who are experts in different fields knowledgeable and well experienced this is a big contribution to the team, These projects are in good hands. And this project has a bright future awaits that's for sure it's a worthy project to invest in

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

The whole ecosystem of the BeEasy project consists of separate services - special developments that have certain functions. In fact, such elements are still present in the blockade space, but they act in isolation, which leads to some inconveniences and sometimes difficulties of use
all function of services have an explanation of each part to be clear and easy to use and each part have own developer to improve and monitor those function.

Yes, i totally agree. However, i also believe that this project is still in the state of development. This is why they put together at least 50 people from different areas of marketing,finance,blockchain technology experts, IT experts,system developers and cryptocurrency experts that will surely provide plenty of great ideas and concept to further develop this project.
I believe this inconveniences you mentioned was only temporary. They will definitely try to address the problem until the end of this project if there are loopholes and errors that would someday be a problem for future users of BeEasy.
i think to see all the error or loopholes is better to a launch the beta version to address that problem at least all those asign in that area they know what need to do.
Yes thats right this project of BeEasy is really awesome and very reliable you can do mining and trading with blockchain technology

Indeed Beeasy project is very flexible managing different services such as mining trading, conversion, purchasing and other services to offer. It is really great project handling different services in just one platform

GigTricks
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

Hello guys.
Indeed. Slowly but surely the BeEasy is spreading awareness about this great project. The project has developed tremendously since it started months ago.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:52:11 AM

EasyTeam

Our team brings together 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing,
development, security, and IT. And they all work every day to make BeEasy better.

this team working hard everyday just to develop and improve the project but they still searching what will do and what need to add for the platform to make the investor  satisfy and clearly to them what really beeasy is.

Looking at BeEasy's team line up you can tell where the project will go to. I have checked the profile of the some of its team members and indeed they all have the competence to lead or contribute to the team's success.

It it just amazing how beeasy gather all these people who are experts in different fields knowledgeable and well experienced this is a big contribution to the team, These projects are in good hands. And this project has a bright future awaits that's for sure it's a worthy project to invest in

With BeEasy's pratical and relevant platform, it would be easy to convince these great experts to be part of the team. The partnership benefits both ways.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Stephenson_Brac

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

Good morning fellows! I support this idea and hope  it can be prosperous!
Excellence plan, engaging plan.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Hello guys.
Indeed. Slowly but surely the BeEasy is spreading awareness about this great project. The project has developed tremendously since it started months ago.
beeasy is more on active to advertise the project to the event which is more business and big company is there to introduce the project, beeasy become a successful and great project.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

For mining, user needs to be get connected to a special server that calculates the rewards based on the input given by the user, many miners/users complaint that there are many hidden charges in such pool mining which ultimately reduces the income of a miner.

EeEasyPool a multicurrency mining pool by BeEasy offers a robust and transparent system of rewards distribution for miners, users/miners need to be worried about any hidden charges, any users at any point of time can remain assured for the fair and transparent transaction.
actually beeasy show all the commission all hidden charge of mining pool all those are sent for charity the commission of every mining pool has 2% of all that.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Hello guys.
Truely BeEasy becoming the best and success ICO this season. Now that they are close to end the ICO, they doing the best that they could to go and push what theyve started.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

Yes, i totally agree. However, i also believe that this project is still in the state of development. This is why they put together at least 50 people from different areas of marketing,finance,blockchain technology experts, IT experts,system developers and cryptocurrency experts that will surely provide plenty of great ideas and concept to further develop this project.
I believe this inconveniences you mentioned was only temporary. They will definitely try to address the problem until the end of this project if there are loopholes and errors that would someday be a problem for future users of BeEasy.
i think to see all the error or loopholes is better to a launch the beta version to address that problem at least all those asign in that area they know what need to do.
Yes thats right this project of BeEasy is really awesome and very reliable you can do mining and trading with blockchain technology

Indeed Beeasy project is very flexible managing different services such as mining trading, conversion, purchasing and other services to offer. It is really great project handling different services in just one platform

Simply amazing, BeEasy provides several functions in one platform.
I really do hope that one day, this project will be a reliable one. Judging from their whitepaper, i already knew that this project is a success. BeEasy has Multifunctional services equipped with advanced and user-friendly tools for mining. They can do conversions of fiat, fund exchange and BeEasy could also be useful even on offline stores, gaming studios and charity organization. Basically an infrastructure of multi ecosystem.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

EeEasyPool a multicurrency mining pool by BeEasy offers a robust and transparent system of rewards distribution for miners, users/miners need to be worried about any hidden charges, any users at any point of time can remain assured for the fair and transparent transaction.
actually beeasy show all the commission all hidden charge of mining pool all those are sent for charity the commission of every mining pool has 2% of all that.

This is what i like about BeEasy. The remaining two percent of its mining pool charge are sent to the charity foundation.
Aside from providing advanced and helpful tools for mining,
BeEasy is willing to allocate its 2% commision to their partners in charity foundation aim at helping other people and providing services in the community.

GigTricks
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

BeEasy is making noise in the crypto world one of the best project i saw and  its very organized many investors will getting interest on this project of BeEasy

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Inbournari

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Waiting for something more amusing here!
Excellence business, aware activity.  Good luck fellows!
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

BeEasy is making noise in the crypto world one of the best project i saw and  its very organized many investors will getting interest on this project of BeEasy

Yes, I totally agree. Mr. Koalamite. BeEasy offers incredible service by providing multifunctional platform in one.  From mining,fund exchange, conversion of fiat, gaining partner goods and services and charity. With full-fledged ecosystem for vendors, offline stores, gaming studios and other services as well. A lot of people are either already invested or fascinated.

GigTricks
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

Waiting for something more amusing here!
Excellence business, aware activity.  Good luck fellows!
yap not over yet even the ico come beeasy given more surprise more update and more activity of the project which is launching a beta to experience all people who interest to the platform for free..
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: