Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Hello guys.
Such project are getting prosperous!
Well-advised project, a very excellent website, faultless project.

Yes, i totally i agree. I mean, we knew the project's only begun for a few months, but the amazing thing about BeEasy is that you'll have a good feeling that this kind of project will be a success.
The team in charge of the project's development we're very impressive, amazing background from different areas of expertise. From marketing, IT experts, cryptocurrency experts, finance etc.
Which their purpose is to develop a more reliable and the best multicurrency platform that could handle several tasks from mining,fund exchange and transfer, and charity. Truly an amazing project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melissa-Allen

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

I rely this business will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Waiting for something more amusing here!
Excellence business, aware activity.  Good luck fellows!

The project of Beeeasy is really amazing with many great features to use is such an excellent work and with the lots of effort of the team put into it I'm sure it would be even better. Looking forward to the success of this project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Traficvavab

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Hi, ! I hope good luck for the idea!
Riveting activity, acquainted vision, unblemished job.
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

Two more weeks to go,  before the ICO ends. Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project. 
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

For mining, user needs to be get connected to a special server that calculates the rewards based on the input given by the user, many miners/users complaint that there are many hidden charges in such pool mining which ultimately reduces the income of a miner.

EeEasyPool a multicurrency mining pool by BeEasy offers a robust and transparent system of rewards distribution for miners, users/miners need to be worried about any hidden charges, any users at any point of time can remain assured for the fair and transparent transaction.
actually beeasy show all the commission all hidden charge of mining pool all those are sent for charity the commission of every mining pool has 2% of all that.

This is what i like about BeEasy. The remaining two percent of its mining pool charge are sent to the charity foundation.
Aside from providing advanced and helpful tools for mining,
BeEasy is willing to allocate its 2% commision to their partners in charity foundation aim at helping other people and providing services in the community.

That really shows that BeEasy has a social purpose and not just after the profits,  and I really love these projects that has a social purpose.  We can help other people by using the platform and we will earn at the same time. 
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:08:35 AM

I am in love with this project. I like that offers many opportunities for simple. I think that Beeasy is something out of the box. I don’t know any similar ecosystem.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

I am in love with this project. I like that offers many opportunities for simple. I think that Beeasy is something out of the box. I don’t know any similar ecosystem.
I agree with your words. It has a great potential to change the crypto community. Do you know how many strategical partners has this platform? It is something amazing.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

I agree with your words. It has a great potential to change the crypto community. Do you know how many strategical partners has this platform? It is something amazing.
True. Unfortunately, I was really busy for last couple of weeks, so I don’t know fresh news about beeasy. But, I am sure that this project is extremely supported by the other members of crypto community.
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

True. Unfortunately, I was really busy for last couple of weeks, so I don’t know fresh news about beeasy. But, I am sure that this project is extremely supported by the other members of crypto community.
You are absolutely right. Recently developers have signed a partnership agreement with native video box. It is a decentralized media that helps to earn from video ads and has interesting system.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

You are absolutely right. Recently developers have signed a partnership agreement with native video box. It is a decentralized media that helps to earn from video ads and has interesting system.
I am sure that this collaboration will bring success for both parts. I like that developers try to expand their influence in different areas. Do you know what’s going on with their charity activity? 
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:08 AM

I am sure that this collaboration will bring success for both parts. I like that developers try to expand their influence in different areas. Do you know what’s going on with their charity activity? 
Yes, of course I know. Finally, beeasy and rybakov fund created a common roadmap. From this summer beeasy’s users will be able to donate different amounts.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:44:56 AM

Yes, of course I know. Finally, beeasy and rybakov fund created a common roadmap. From this summer beeasy’s users will be able to donate different amounts.
It so wonderful. This possibility to participate in charity is the best part of being beeasy use. I don’t want to say that it is the only one advantage, but it is very important for me. I want to make our world a little better.
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:49:09 AM

It so wonderful. This possibility to participate in charity is the best part of being beeasy use. I don’t want to say that it is the only one advantage, but it is very important for me. I want to make our world a little better.
This is a great feature for everyone. Only together we change the world and it is so sweet that beeasy gives to users this chance. I am sure that this strong and well-designed platform will be in a great demand.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

This is a great feature for everyone. Only together we change the world and it is so sweet that beeasy gives to users this chance. I am sure that this strong and well-designed platform will be in a great demand.
It already is in great demand. I guess developers need a little time to make this project raise on the top. I am sure that it will outstanding.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:00:56 AM

I have been following this project for a long time, so I happy to see that it is getting stronger day by day. They’ve made a great result during the sale.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

I have been following this project for a long time, so I happy to see that it is getting stronger day by day. They’ve made a great result during the sale.
Yes, I guess the project is really nice. I found this project only few days ago and I’m not so informed as you are. Can you answer on some questions?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:11:57 AM

Yes, I guess the project is really nice. I found this project only few days ago and I’m not so informed as you are. Can you answer on some questions?
Ok, it will be a pleasure for me to help you. What you want to ask? I hope I will answer all of your questions. In case, someone else could help me too.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:16:35 AM

Ok, it will be a pleasure for me to help you. What you want to ask? I hope I will answer all of your questions. In case, someone else could help me too.
Ok. So, what can you tell me about public sales? I wonder about the total token issue and developers’ goals. How much they want to collect? When sales will be started and when it will be finished?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

Ok. So, what can you tell me about public sales? I wonder about the total token issue and developers’ goals. How much they want to collect? When sales will be started and when it will be finished?
Many questions Grin. Sales have been already started. The current stage will end June 30. They’ve sold almost a half of all issued tokens. I guess it is pretty impressive.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: