Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11445 times)
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

Does your project have a bounty program?
If you try a little and go to the first page, you can see a link to the bounty campaign, and not just something to ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

BeEAsy Interestingly very much, how many it will be possible to collect means of money by End of this sale? And still probably investors will receive counters only in few weeks after end. Whether will manage to advance the project 2018 how many will manage to make in reality team this year? According to the road map always of course everything is accurate and beautiful.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

BeEasy Announcement !

​​Recently we talked about the EKTN token and its advantages. We kindly remind that the token sale started from February 1.  Hurry up to participate in it!

Minimum purchase 0,000002 BTC. You still have a chance to become a part of BeEasy success story.
Crypto-currency is a profitable instrument of investments. Now, it starts to grow very fast. The heads of states and the ministry of economy  take them seriously. So do we. Our project is created for everybody. Anyone can have access to income from crypto-currency and all must-have tools for its management. Register once and manage any instruments in single-window mode.

Limited time offer: tell your friends about BeEasy and it will be appreciated. Buy EasyTokens now, share this information at your Facebook or Instagram account with the #igoteasytoken hashtag and you will get an additional 10% bonus automatically.

limited offer? what does it mean?
What are the bonuses for invited friends?
where you can read about all this in more detail???
Joined telegram and bounties all the answer are thier and register on the sites. For more updates and news in BeEasy.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Crypto company group of companies

This is one of the reasons why I believe in the project. It is supported and developed by respected entities that will see to it that BeEasy becomes a reality and available in the market

Quite a massive effort for the team to make this project achieve its goals and to become a reality and a full support from us members of the community may give them a less heavier tasks towards achieving that goal.

i think BeEasy project will achieve goals, because project have potential and project features are amazing, those who want to trade or mine or play videos. can get benefits with BeEasy all in one platform

I would say that what we have here is a great team that could deliver what they promise so we could all relax and watch this project’s progress

I like this BeEasy project. Everything is designed perfectly, qualitatively compiled by WhitePpaper. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.
Project is successful.
We need some promotion for marketing so that they can see the potential of the project in Easyway. Support it so that they will guaranteed the services they can offers.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Hello all. Seeing from the BeEasy site this project is very good indeed they carry the comfort in the world of crypto. In addition from ico BeEasy rating included in the category has good trust with a fairly good value of Ico Rating. Hopefully Ico BeEasy can continue to run and managed to carry this incredible project.

You are right. BEeasy has what it takes to be a great platform. It has the features and the team to back the project. Not to mention great reviews from expert. Hopefully the marketing team can spread more awareness about the project to put BeEasy on top.

Yes you are absolutely right let us support BeEasy who has brought a good project. However, it is necessary to work together from all teams from BeEasy to work hard to make this project work.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

A look at BeEasy Ecosystem shows that is it a complete outlet for all crypto activities. It synergizes all its functions well. It's a one-stop-shop for all your crypto needs.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

This is one of the reasons why I believe in the project. It is supported and developed by respected entities that will see to it that BeEasy becomes a reality and available in the market

Quite a massive effort for the team to make this project achieve its goals and to become a reality and a full support from us members of the community may give them a less heavier tasks towards achieving that goal.

i think BeEasy project will achieve goals, because project have potential and project features are amazing, those who want to trade or mine or play videos. can get benefits with BeEasy all in one platform

I would say that what we have here is a great team that could deliver what they promise so we could all relax and watch this project’s progress

I like this BeEasy project. Everything is designed perfectly, qualitatively compiled by WhitePpaper. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.
True enough, every single features and concept of this project are really planned well. All are very well explained in the white paper for us to better understand the project all about. Looking forward to be part this team to experience the best of them.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

157 118.95 ETKN tokens are available for sale as of now, BeEasy project offers unique services, indeed a one stop shop for all crypto need, I am promoting this project to my known people and friends outside social media, I hope token sale will end with 100% hard cap reached.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

This project is in good hands because of the expertise of the team behind. We are very assured that we are in good hands
Yes, you are right. The project is sincere to everyone not only to their supporters but also in the community. Regarding expertise, take a look in the composition of their team. Guaranteed that the project will success.

We believe in the project in particular as well as in the block chain technology as a whole!!!
True! Even they are not too bounty centered to promote this project, they believe and everyone believes that it will very successful project. Lets make your life BeEasy.  Smiley
yeah. Many people believing that BeEasy make things easy for their daily lives. BeEasy may great help to us. So lets support this promising project guys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

I think that the price for the token is quite fair, the main thing is not to let it fall after the fund raising is completed. It all depends on the team.
yes, it is. We should think about the price of the token for now. This project will success and fly to the moon. We just need to spread its name and support it.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

Project is successful.
We need some promotion for marketing so that they can see the potential of the project in Easyway. Support it so that they will guaranteed the services they can offers.

I think everyone know that Vitalik came from Russia, so Russian dev are usually serious and bit sensible in developing a project about crypto. Maybe Its good to ride with this as you trust the team who know exactly what they been cooking since they started this project.Keep it up BeEasy, salute for the one mentioned this poster on the forum. Thank you Sir.

absolutely you are right. BeEasy Project is a unique and most interesting, and team background is very solid. personally i liked those features on one platform, Trade, Mining, Easyplay.
nellycanezo

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:45:42 AM

Project is successful.

I think everyone know that Vitalik came from Russia, so Russian dev are usually serious and bit sensible in developing a project about crypto. Maybe Its good to ride with this as you trust the team who know exactly what they been cooking since they started this project.Keep it up BeEasy, salute for the one mentioned this poster on the forum. Thank you Sir.

absolutely you are right. BeEasy Project is a unique and most interesting, and team background is very solid. personally i liked those features on one platform, Trade, Mining, Easyplay.
Yeah. This project is promising with a great idea. The team are all experts. They also caring, sincere and thoughtful to their supporters. They always giving updates. And they have lots of features that make things easy.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

So far, this project is doung great as according to its plans. Let’s hope that it will continue to its path of success
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

A look at BeEasy Ecosystem shows that is it a complete outlet for all crypto activities. It synergizes all its functions well. It's a one-stop-shop for all your crypto needs.

As I like infographics, everything becomes much clearer and more attractive at once!
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

And also the members are really came from well known companies.They are also well knowledgeable in the field of every features of the project. Waiting for another update from them who will be joining on this platform.

how about the next update? hopefully they get these people to help with the project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Just saw and heard that BeEasy has very successful  closed-door meeting with private investors. Sound very nice and cool, they just not only relying on the bounty program but also they are doing personal interaction to investors. Keep it up.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

157 118.95 ETKN tokens are available for sale as of now, BeEasy project offers unique services, indeed a one stop shop for all crypto need, I am promoting this project to my known people and friends outside social media, I hope token sale will end with 100% hard cap reached.

Of course it is very interesting with the platform brought by BeEasy. I am sure if the whole team of BeEasy is working hard in the community, of course, the maksial submission will be fulfilled. So projects from BeEasy will come true.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

how about the next update? hopefully they get these people to help with the project.

We are not stopping there, stay tuned for more advisors and other news Cheesy

Just saw and heard that BeEasy has very successful  closed-door meeting with private investors. Sound very nice and cool, they just not only relying on the bounty program but also they are doing personal interaction to investors. Keep it up.

Oh yes, in Dubai. All these news are posted on our Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng and our telegram channel at https://t.me/channelbeeasyicoeng
nellycanezo

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

So far, this project is doung great as according to its plans. Let’s hope that it will continue to its path of success
yes. You're right. The project doing great. So, let us continue our support and make more efforts for this amazing project. Soon or later, this project will fly to the moon. The project definitely success. We have just need to do our job / part.
alexford

Activity: 224

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

I think that the price for the token is quite fair, the main thing is not to let it fall after the fund raising is completed. It all depends on the team.
yes, it is. We should think about the price of the token for now. This project will success and fly to the moon. We just need to spread its name and support it.
Until now I've supporting this project. And I'm thankful to be part of the team. For now, I don't think about the price of the token. All matters to me is double my efforts to spread the good things and benefits to this project. I want them to know how they would be lucky if they going to be part of this amazing project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: