Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
sipandrew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

I always follow the BeEasy project development. Their Whitepaper has explained how this project from platfor. I think this project will always be waiting for many people to succeed. Because the platform it carries is to provide ease of speed accesibility in one interface.

This is the main advantage of all-in-one platforms. That's why I chose this project first!

Not only you make this choice!!!
The project has already acquired a sufficient number of fans!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

Will there be restrictions for users from some countries that are more difficult to use crypto currency?

If you're talking about KYC restrictions, we do have limits for US and Singapore citizens.
sipandrew

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

The project was created on the basis of a fresh good idea.
His development is engaged with help a wonderful and professional team.
So, I want to wish the project a just little luck in conquering new international peaks!!!
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

​​Use limited BeEasy offers. We kindly remind you that BeEasy shares with subscribers two promocodes for visiting Blockchain Conference Moscow 2018 on special prices. Use promocode "expomosk" to visit the blockchain projects exhibition  for free, use promocode "bitpromo" to get 20% discount for attending the whole conference. The conference will be held on April 17-18. Hurry up to take your place in the hall at special price.

During two weeks you can buy ETKN token and receive bonus. Limited time offer: tell your friends about BeEasy and it will be appreciated. Buy EasyTokens now, share this information at your Facebook or Instagram account with the #igoteasytoken hashtag and you will get an additional 10% bonus automatically.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I am participate BeEasy! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

I always follow the BeEasy project development. Their Whitepaper has explained how this project from platfor. I think this project will always be waiting for many people to succeed. Because the platform it carries is to provide ease of speed accesibility in one interface.

This is the main advantage of all-in-one platforms. That's why I chose this project first!
You wouldn't ask for more hence they have all in features. Team really working hard to achieve the goal and to the success of the project. I am excited and can't wait to witness the celebration of being  successful of the project.
jackielim

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I am participate BeEasy! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project.
True! BeEasy was developed to make our life easy. Though they are not too keen to promote via bounty, they are  too busy to do the marketing by attending forum and seminar.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

Will there be restrictions for users from some countries that are more difficult to use crypto currency?

I hope this does not happen how not the crypto currency in my opinion is a new breakthrough to set financially. With this breakthrough followed by improvements in weakness of course this is good for the future. Including BeEasy hopefully will continue to run and succeed.
jackielim

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

I hope this does not happen how not the crypto currency in my opinion is a new breakthrough to set financially. With this breakthrough followed by improvements in weakness of course this is good for the future. Including BeEasy hopefully will continue to run and succeed.

There`s a reason why cryptocurrency is being restricted on some country. This industry is decentralized organization, none from the government regulate any mandated rules for trading, buying and selling crypto. Imagine this way is used by a large group of sindicate to fund drugs or harmful substances. There's no way government will figure out how the funds being transferred which comes directly from illegal activities.

Hopefully there will be a system for cryptocurrency to monitored the flow of markets in a legal and safest process. Cause this is a very attractive investment specially with product that helps in the community like BeEasy.
Very well said!  Smiley But if come the time that this will be regulated by the government, a lot of rules and regulation will be implemented. This should be discussed and well studied because it may affect the market.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

There`s a reason why cryptocurrency is being restricted on some country. This industry is decentralized organization, none from the government regulate any mandated rules for trading, buying and selling crypto. Imagine this way is used by a large group of sindicate to fund drugs or harmful substances. There's no way government will figure out how the funds being transferred which comes directly from illegal activities.

Hopefully there will be a system for cryptocurrency to monitored the flow of markets in a legal and safest process. Cause this is a very attractive investment specially with product that helps in the community like BeEasy.
Very well said!  Smiley But if come the time that this will be regulated by the government, a lot of rules and regulation will be implemented. This should be discussed and well studied because it may affect the market.
but for us its better to be an legal to the government atleast they secured also the movement of the market this world to be fair everything have a taxes if they see that some of business is became bigger they going to investigate all the source and how its comes like this so if the beeasy also come to that state maybe the government make it action..
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

​​Annoucement BeEasy:

What is waiting for the mining in the near future?

Mining with GPU will live long.

Although Vitalik Buterin says that the PoW algorithm is too expensive and requires a lot of energy, the transition to PoS and the termination of GPU mining will take up to 5 years.

Mining with GPU will remain in demand for other cryptocurrencies such as Zcash, Monero, and others. It means that the process will continue to be in demand and relevant in the future.

The number of "on a turn-key basis" farms for sale is growing.

The popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing, many of people are showing interest in mining. Statistics show that the number of announcements on open sources grew by 2-3 times compared to the previous year. Beginners should consult a professional miner for advice when they choose the mining equipment on the announcement boards.

New laws.

The news about the regulation of cryptocurrencies in different countries is updating every day. Some states impose high taxes on income received by transactions with cryptocurrencies: for example, Thailand "requests" to pay 7% value-added tax (VAT) and  15% tax on investment income. On the contrary, Russia has a drafted law, which provides industrial miners a tax holiday for two years. Mining will develop more intensively in states with loyal taxation and cheap electricity. Blockchain startups will migrate to states with simple and understandable regulation.

Cloud mining.

Cloud mining allows you to forget about the difficulties met by individual miners. Questions of regulation, technical support, and work are handled by a professional team. The payback period of investments is less than domestic mining farm. Most beginners choose that such method of mining cryptocurrency. As practice shows, cloud mining has great prospects and develops fast.

BeEasy represents the working module easypool.me, which provides access to mining in one click. The main task of the application is to make mining simple and understandable for any person. All services are paid at special terms by using ETKN token.

Try mining with BeEasy!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

​​Annoucement BeEasy:

Although Vitalik Buterin says that the PoW algorithm is too expensive and requires a lot of energy, the transition to PoS and the termination of GPU mining will take up to 5 years.

Mining with GPU will remain in demand for other cryptocurrencies such as Zcash, Monero, and others. It means that the process will continue to be in demand and relevant in the future.

The popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing, many of people are showing interest in mining. Statistics show that the number of announcements on open sources grew by 2-3 times compared to the previous year. Beginners should consult a professional miner for advice when they choose the mining equipment on the announcement boards.

New laws.

The news about the regulation of cryptocurrencies in different countries is updating every day. Some states impose high taxes on income received by transactions with cryptocurrencies: for example, Thailand "requests" to pay 7% value-added tax (VAT) and  15% tax on investment income. On the contrary, Russia has a drafted law, which provides industrial miners a tax holiday for two years. Mining will develop more intensively in states with loyal taxation and cheap electricity. Blockchain startups will migrate to states with simple and understandable regulation.

Cloud mining.

Cloud mining allows you to forget about the difficulties met by individual miners. Questions of regulation, technical support, and work are handled by a professional team. The payback period of investments is less than domestic mining farm. Most beginners choose that such method of mining cryptocurrency. As practice shows, cloud mining has great prospects and develops fast.

BeEasy represents the working module easypool.me, which provides access to mining in one click. The main task of the application is to make mining simple and understandable for any person. All services are paid at special terms by using ETKN token.

Try mining with BeEasy!
If this is a legit information, the tax will hurt so much. But it will help to legalized every investment and credibility of every cypto mining industry. But the bad side is, the profit will be divided with the government share. I expect this , but not sooner like this one.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

​​Annoucement BeEasy:

New laws.

Cloud mining.

Try mining with BeEasy!

Personally, I'm going to allocate part of my funds to the cloud- mining. I'm sure in BeEasy it will be organized perfectly.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

True! BeEasy was developed to make our life easy. Though they are not too keen to promote via bounty, they are  too busy to do the marketing by attending forum and seminar.

ALso I think team members are in full concentration and committed way, we have full confidence that the project will achieve its goal soon. Investors can get good profits by investing their investments in BeEASy project.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

ALso I think team members are in full concentration and committed way, we have full confidence that the project will achieve its goal soon. Investors can get good profits by investing their investments in BeEASy project.
For as long as the team are really working hard with a good results then investors doesn't need to worry. I believe that people in this team are very responsible and be able to give all their best to have a successful project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

BeEasy have lots to offer from their users and investors, like EasyPool that have lots of features (multicurrency mining pool, client web interface, client software, iOS and Android Apps, and intelligent mining management systems), EasyTrade, BeEasy multifunction service, and EasyPlay.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

And what about the beta version of the project? Does it already work or is it planned to be released?
jackielim

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:03:19 AM

Since the soft cap already reached, they are not waiting for the hard cap. Though they are half of the target, the project is promising and a lot of positive feedback. Excited to see the next roadmap.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

Since the soft cap already reached, they are not waiting for the hard cap. Though they are half of the target, the project is promising and a lot of positive feedback. Excited to see the next roadmap.

BeEasy project will need massive exposure after ICO sale.. And exchange listing will do alot of good. I am suggesting binance and huobi listing simultaneously" This new is so great..
kingvirtus09

Activity: 798
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

I visited their website where did you get that information? Soft cap is reached? Yes i know the team are busy to do the marketing and attending blockchain conference/forum and seminar. i'm hoping that the project is not useless.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: