Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11443 times)
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

sale stage end 9 day again or  if  3 200 BTC raised. And now i see on website 176,64 BTC fun raised or 157 118,6 ETKN raised for total 250 000ETKN. Let's work with the team so that BeEasy token sales can be successful and reach the target.

Can anybody share BTC and ETH adress of BeEasy ICO to understand how many coins are collected?

Yeah, at the moment this is a critical issue!
For unknown reasons on the official website, these figures do not change for a long time...

I have talked to BeEasy team regarding this issue on Telegram, as per them there may be some issue with auto update of total tokens sold and it should get resolved soon but days have passed figure is still same, there is no second thought that BeEasy will achieve hard cap, so many close door meetings and public conferences have been done and its not about meetings and conferences but BeEasy concept is more than enough to get high level investors, as last date of token sale is approaching I hope BeEasy team remains very busy and this may be the reason that total tokens sold are not updated on website yet.
Thanks for this update sir. Good thing there are people answering all the queries about BeEasy, especially if this is an important matter. Let's just continue to support BeEasy because they are making sure that they are working hard for the success of this ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, Overall BeEasy project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.

Thats right,  thats why I joined,  I can see a lot of potential in this project and I dont want to be one of those people who will regret in the end because they didnt join this project. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

sale stage end 9 day again or  if  3 200 BTC raised. And now i see on website 176,64 BTC fun raised or 157 118,6 ETKN raised for total 250 000ETKN. Let's work with the team so that BeEasy token sales can be successful and reach the target.

Can anybody share BTC and ETH adress of BeEasy ICO to understand how many coins are collected?

For unknown reasons on the official website, these figures do not change for a long time...

I have talked to BeEasy team regarding this issue on Telegram, as per them there may be some issue with auto update of total tokens sold and it should get resolved soon but days have passed figure is still same, there is no second thought that BeEasy will achieve hard cap, so many close door meetings and public conferences have been done and its not about meetings and conferences but BeEasy concept is more than enough to get high level investors, as last date of token sale is approaching I hope BeEasy team remains very busy and this may be the reason that total tokens sold are not updated on website yet.

I just hope that this will be resolve as soon as possible,  I also check their website from time to time to see the progress of this project, I strongly believe that they will reach the hard cap before the ICO ends. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

l Look on website BeEasy. Be Easy Rated 0n CoinmarketPlus 8.2 Off 10, ICO bench 4.1 off 5, DIGIRATE 5.4 Off 7, ICO bazaar 4.0 Off 5, foxico 7.5 Off 10
and Trackico 5.0 Off 5 this is a great rated For BeEasy.

Thats right so many good reviews about the BeEasy,  and I wont be surprised if they will reach the hardcap soon. So many people will miss out this great project if they will not join BeEasy.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

ETKN tokens are ERC20 compatible which can be used for various discounts in BeEasy services. Detail regarding using ETKN tokens for various services like Cloud Mining power, within the mining pool, within Easy Fund, Easy Trade, Easy Play services can be find on whitepaper of BeEasy.
In addition to this, as a part of BeEasy all in systems, receiving exclusive conditions for partner goods in exchange of ETKN tokens is also possible.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

I just hope that this will be resolve as soon as possible,  I also check their website from time to time to see the progress of this project, I strongly believe that they will reach the hard cap before the ICO ends. 

Hoping for this too. The project is gaining momentum with a lot of people getting aware about the project. Reaching the hardcap would really help sustain the project

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

l Look on website BeEasy. Be Easy Rated 0n CoinmarketPlus 8.2 Off 10, ICO bench 4.1 off 5, DIGIRATE 5.4 Off 7, ICO bazaar 4.0 Off 5, foxico 7.5 Off 10

Very high marks. The team did a good job. I am confident that this project will attract investors' attention.
its given more attention other than project this is the result of hardworking team sharing idea and teamwork as of now i would to congratulate the beeasy this will be a successful project we keep updated until the end..

Thats is true. let's work with the team to make ICO BeEasy a success.
With the help of all people behind BeEasy, they are impressing a lot of people and investors about the project. Investors and followers of the ICO trust BeEasy that they will give all the services that they are offering in their white paper. They'll make sure that this is not just in the paper or in a document, they are giving assurance that they are giving their best and hard work to be successful.
This is the proof that the team of BeEasy is working hard and give their best to have a successful ICO, so that they won't disappoint all the people who trusted and believe in this project.
I just hope there would be more increase in awareness about the project. hoping that people would know about BeEasy's great platform in time for token sale which is ending soon.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

Very high marks. The team did a good job. I am confident that this project will attract investors' attention.
its given more attention other than project this is the result of hardworking team sharing idea and teamwork as of now i would to congratulate the beeasy this will be a successful project we keep updated until the end..

Thats is true. let's work with the team to make ICO BeEasy a success.
With the help of all people behind BeEasy, they are impressing a lot of people and investors about the project. Investors and followers of the ICO trust BeEasy that they will give all the services that they are offering in their white paper. They'll make sure that this is not just in the paper or in a document, they are giving assurance that they are giving their best and hard work to be successful.
This is the proof that the team of BeEasy is working hard and give their best to have a successful ICO, so that they won't disappoint all the people who trusted and believe in this project.
I just hope there would be more increase in awareness about the project. hoping that people would know about BeEasy's great platform in time for token sale which is ending soon.
just trust beeasy they can do it,for helping each other plus supporting them and trusting them nothing is impossible they dont disappointing mostly the investor let just show our support until the end of ico and reach the hardcap..
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

EasyTokens help you to save your money and give you a premium user status. Get EasyToken! It's our internal currency and a way to get even greater benefits.
To join BeEasy project today just participate in our ICO at http://beeasy.io

Easytokens has a lot of use,  thats why I bought it as well,  I will be needing the tokens for my personal use. 
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

Pitchipuff

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

i just want know what are those list in catalog in crypto in beeasy play?is this a part only of entertainment which is paying using a crypto?
olegna17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.
Since the team of BeEasy are working hard for the success of the project and the support of all their followers, I'm sure that they are gonna reach their hard cap very soon. Let's just continue to support BeEasy.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, Overall BeEasy project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.

Thats right,  thats why I joined,  I can see a lot of potential in this project and I dont want to be one of those people who will regret in the end because they didnt join this project. 
Participating in this kind of project is worth it. You will see all the benefits that you can have with this ICO, also they are very transparent in all their plan and how the ICO progress. This is something that people should look up to and don't hesitate to invest.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

wow I didnt notice BeEasy ICO has near its ends. Only 1week left and their crowdsale will be finished. Plus the market now is steadily going up. Good for the entrance of BeEasy on the market.

I hope BeEasy completed all highlighted activities of their roadmap. So far they are on par with mentioned events and development progress and if this continue i can see a clesr bright sky on BeEasy future.

Cannot wait to see how this project works when the platform already open for everyone. Keep it up guys. Salute to the CEO very kind guy always answering query on the telegram group with honesty.
to be successful everyday everyhour need to be active i know this is really hard but all hardworking equal a good and successful project,example we us everyday supporting reading what is new or update in beeasy we believe all of this have a purpose and good coming..
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

wow I didnt notice BeEasy ICO has near its ends. Only 1week left and their crowdsale will be finished. Plus the market now is steadily going up. Good for the entrance of BeEasy on the market.

I hope BeEasy completed all highlighted activities of their roadmap. So far they are on par with mentioned events and development progress and if this continue i can see a clesr bright sky on BeEasy future.

Cannot wait to see how this project works when the platform already open for everyone. Keep it up guys. Salute to the CEO very kind guy always answering query on the telegram group with honesty.
to be successful everyday everyhour need to be active i know this is really hard but all hardworking equal a good and successful project,example we us everyday supporting reading what is new or update in beeasy we believe all of this have a purpose and good coming..
By continued support to BeEasy, this will probably a successful project. Since we believe and trust BeEasy, about their goal and the benefits that we can get, we can easily help the team to be successful.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

Lets wait until end of the month. The team are really working hard for this  project. They always keep on updating us as to what and when the project achieved. They will just surprise the community about the status as where and how much they've collected.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

I refuse to believe that such cool project as BeEasy does not increase the counter!
This simply can not be! Where to find the truth? ))

Why would you consider that, See BeEasy's website read its Whitepaper and understand its contents. View team from BeEasy. Of course you can judge.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

Participating in this kind of project is worth it. You will see all the benefits that you can have with this ICO, also they are very transparent in all their plan and how the ICO progress. This is something that people should look up to and don't hesitate to invest.

I personally i liked BeEasy project and my friends too, Because those features are very interested and profitable. this will be on top project.. good luck guys.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

Lets wait until end of the month. The team are really working hard for this  project. They always keep on updating us as to what and when the project achieved. They will just surprise the community about the status as where and how much they've collected.
[/quote]

Expect news quite soon Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: