Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

Wow i think this is a great news, i look on Website BeEasy if Tokens distributed: 103 714,6 ETKN for Total issue: 250 000 ETKN. I hope this program is sucses.
Well, we just hope that the extension of ICO will help the project to reach their hard cap. BeEasy has a lot to offer and a potential to grow more if they launch this in the market.
For sure it will reach their target, July is too much extension but this is good to make sure of their preparation is going well. As we know BeEasy has alot to offer to its user this for sure will change cryprtocurrency world.
I think the extension of the ICO is just fine for as long as the team will be able to fix all the things that they need to do so that the project will become successful and the service of the BeEasy will satisfy their users and investors, because if they are asking for this extension and the result is not good then they are just wasting the time of their people.
you have a point bro but this is the two main reason why their need to extend the ico BeEasy project – further improvement of technical and investment opportunities of the ecosystem and unfavorable international business situation for Russia which mean they want to spreed and gave chance for all investor.

BeEasy is in the process of obtaining Regulation D – approval of the possibility of issuing and trading EasyTokens on the United States territory by US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It means that in the May BeEasy will be able to work with the US citizens and interact with American investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Hallo team when the sale is extended whether for team plans in the road map will impact on the more delayed BeEasy plans?
olegna17

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Wow i think this is a great news, i look on Website BeEasy if Tokens distributed: 103 714,6 ETKN for Total issue: 250 000 ETKN. I hope this program is sucses.
Well, we just hope that the extension of ICO will help the project to reach their hard cap. BeEasy has a lot to offer and a potential to grow more if they launch this in the market.
For sure it will reach their target, July is too much extension but this is good to make sure of their preparation is going well. As we know BeEasy has alot to offer to its user this for sure will change cryprtocurrency world.
I think the extension of the ICO is just fine for as long as the team will be able to fix all the things that they need to do so that the project will become successful and the service of the BeEasy will satisfy their users and investors, because if they are asking for this extension and the result is not good then they are just wasting the time of their people.
you have a point bro but this is the two main reason why their need to extend the ico BeEasy project – further improvement of technical and investment opportunities of the ecosystem and unfavorable international business situation for Russia which mean they want to spreed and gave chance for all investor.

BeEasy is in the process of obtaining Regulation D – approval of the possibility of issuing and trading EasyTokens on the United States territory by US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It means that in the May BeEasy will be able to work with the US citizens and interact with American investors.
The extension is giving an opportunity to all investors who wants to invest in BeEasy. And for sure, this extension of ICO will have a good impact to the project and also to all their investors.
a.kuzmina

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Hallo team when the sale is extended whether for team plans in the road map will impact on the more delayed BeEasy plans?

Hello,
the system is being developed according to the road map. The launch of separate modules may be rescheduled, but not because of the extended ICO, but because it just takes our developpers a little more time than expected. Instead, the first version of BeEasy personal account will appear sooner than we expected. We are going to announce it very soon. Stay tuned!
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Hello,
the system is being developed according to the road map. The launch of separate modules may be rescheduled, but not because of the extended ICO, but because it just takes our developpers a little more time than expected. Instead, the first version of BeEasy personal account will appear sooner than we expected. We are going to announce it very soon. Stay tuned!
Thanks for this update. Meaning, we don't need to worry about the extension of ICO because it won't affect the project itself. Maybe, we just have to trust the team that they are working hard to be able to deliver us a good service.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

This concept project is amazing because about blockchain but price of ico is expensive for me and somebody. I will watch this ico be successfull or not. Good luck team

Hello,
thanks for your support! Just wanted to pay your attention that a minimum purchase is of 0,000002 BTC which is about $0,0175, which is quite affordable! Wink
a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

Hello,
Thanks for this update. Meaning, we don't need to worry about the extension of ICO because it won't affect the project itself. Maybe, we just have to trust the team that they are working hard to be able to deliver us a good service.

No, it won't. And yes, we are working really hard to put all this together and make it work.
Thank you for your support!
a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

This concept project is amazing because about blockchain but price of ico is expensive for me and somebody. I will watch this ico be successfull or not. Good luck team
that is a interesting program.when the ico start and end?i maybe join it.and if it have bounty campaign?

Hello!
The ICO has started on February 1 and it's going to last until June 30.
For bounty campaign - check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887071.0
a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Does your token carry any functional load for your system or is it purely symbolic?

It is the inner currency used to pay the commisions and fees of all the services within the project. You will eventually need it if you're going to become BeEasy user.
Of course, there will be a possibility of paying the commisions and fees with other currencies, but in this case you'll have to pay double compared to paying with ETKN.
a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

PRODUCT UPDATE!

‼️We've got great news for you!

The pilot version of our personal account is going to be ready very soon! Our development team will be presenting the pre-release version for testing already in 3 weeks.
The first thing you'll find in the beta-version of BeEasy personal account will be EasyPool - the pool for mining cryptocurrency, that has already paid out an amount of 249.13 ETH to its users (the pool itself is going to be updated shortly as well, but we'll post an update about that later).
Next service to be connected will be EasyCare, allowing you to make charity donations in cryptocurrency.
Do you want to be among the first users and test BeEasy ecosystem? You've got a chance! As soon as the beta-version is released, we will post the link - stay tuned!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:36 AM

BeEasy Tokens distributed: 103 714,75 ETKN and Total token will issue: 250 000 ETKN, That means BeEasy softcap already Reached and going to cap complete 50%. This is amazing progress. token value is good, if you hold token for short term or long term then token holder will get good profit. because this platform have nice features and solid background team.

What do you mean by soft cap. To my knowledge,beasy team never set soft cap.They just set Hard cap
The project will continue regardless of the funds to be earned.
Or am I missing something ..?

as we know if 50% completed hardcap or near to hardcap that means project is safe and platform will launch 100%. i just observing, as we know BeEasy is good and promising project, BeEasy still have more time to complete hardcap, i hope this will be cover.
jackielim

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:40:14 AM

I saw on the website and spreedshet bounty that the campaign was extended. Is it true? I ask because I see platform from BeEasy This is quite interesting because they provide one interface in crypto activity. Also the price in ICO I see is quite worth the platform they carry.
BeEasy platform provides an ecosystem for users in all its crypto activities. a one-stop-shop for all crypto activities.
Yes its TRUE! ICO is extended as per team. They need to fix some concern in the system before they fully run. They also mentioned that they need to get more investor.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

PRODUCT UPDATE!

The pilot version of our personal account is going to be ready very soon! Our development team will be presenting the pre-release version for testing already in 3 weeks.
The first thing you'll find in the beta-version of BeEasy personal account will be EasyPool - the pool for mining cryptocurrency, that has already paid out an amount of 249.13 ETH to its users (the pool itself is going to be updated shortly as well, but we'll post an update about that later).
Next service to be connected will be EasyCare, allowing you to make charity donations in cryptocurrency.
Do you want to be among the first users and test BeEasy ecosystem? You've got a chance! As soon as the beta-version is released, we will post the link - stay tuned!
Reading this update make me feel excited. I was curious about how the pilot version will attract more investors and how the system will flow. Also, i am looking forward for the feedback of people about this.
olegna17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

I saw on the website and spreedshet bounty that the campaign was extended. Is it true? I ask because I see platform from BeEasy This is quite interesting because they provide one interface in crypto activity. Also the price in ICO I see is quite worth the platform they carry.
BeEasy platform provides an ecosystem for users in all its crypto activities. a one-stop-shop for all crypto activities.
Yes its TRUE! ICO is extended as per team. They need to fix some concern in the system before they fully run. They also mentioned that they need to get more investor.
Good thing about BeEasy is that they are not hiding something or some details to their investors and participants, they give all the details on why they need to extend the ICO. This is a sign that the project I participated is a serious and legit ICO.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:22:38 AM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

With BeEasy, you don't need to look for another application because with BeEasy you can do all you want to do in terms of cryptocurrency. You can trade, you can earn and even spend with this application. No need to find another one just for trading.
BeEasy is an all-in-one application that you wouldn't search for another one, this application is good for most holder and trader. yes, it's correct that you can earn on their mining and it can use on buying stuff.

All services on one platform is what makes BeEasy an unique project, lot of close door meetings are being organised by BeEasy, it will attract high level investors which will help in achieving hard cap at the earliest.
Those services are great and amazing with different bonus they offer...if you using all the platform i think you can make a high and many profit of it the future! Waiting to release your platform goodluck 👍
If using the platform of BeEasy will be able to earn reward or a profit then this is great. You're going to enjoy the benefits of using BeEasy at the same you will earn. Looking forward for more about BeEasy.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

PRODUCT UPDATE!

Do you want to be among the first users and test BeEasy ecosystem? You've got a chance! As soon as the beta version is released, we will post the link - stay tuned!
Reading this update makes me feel excited. I was curious about how the pilot version will attract more investors and how the system will flow. Also, i am looking forward to the feedback of people about this.
everybody can't wait for releasing the beta version because this becomes more interesting, we wish for early release for more test and know what should need to improve and upgrade to the system.
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

Hello,

This is good news, of course for all of us, road map is of course fixed in the right plan however. The appearance of BeEasy account is also good news for all of us of course the team work hard with this. I will wait for the next Kabr Kabr about BeEasy.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Hello,

This is good news, of course for all of us, road map is of course fixed in the right plan however. The appearance of BeEasy account is also good news for all of us of course the team work hard with this. I will wait for the next Kabr Kabr about BeEasy.
beeasy has continued the roadmap according to plan there nothing change there it going to extend only for the main reason we know everyone is curious about this but let's trust the team for improvement of be easy.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

PRODUCT UPDATE!

Do you want to be among the first users and test BeEasy ecosystem? You've got a chance! As soon as the beta version is released, we will post the link - stay tuned!
Reading this update makes me feel excited. I was curious about how the pilot version will attract more investors and how the system will flow. Also, i am looking forward to the feedback of people about this.
everybody can't wait for releasing the beta version because this becomes more interesting, we wish for early release for more test and know what should need to improve and upgrade to the system.
Thanks for the heads up. Good to know that BeEasy team is active, we will wait for the new update regarding easypool. We would like to try the beta version as soon as it reasy.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

BeEasy Annoucement:

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: