Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11445 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

BeEasy personal account - is a web-interface, providing the user with the easy access to six functional services in a single-sign-in mode.
All the services are united under one common concept - easiness and convenience for the user, regardless of their qualification.

Yep, as the name (Beeasy). this project provides many conveniences even for a beginner to get profit from crypto and I think this project will be able to attract more people to invest in crypto
BeEasy is a platform that will care to their users and not only for the users but also to others. They help their users to earn or to get profit while using their platfor., that's why this is worth for an investment.
True, they also giving 50% discount  to all members on their services. And if have enough income from investment and thinking to help other, you can donate to their  affiliated charity.
yap that's correct Beeasy investor earning while helping a charity this most interesting project, this is also totally safe for mining and other catalogue of the project  I was amazed for all in one platform surpassing team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

BeEasy personal account - is a web-interface, providing the user with the easy access to six functional services in a single-sign-in mode.
All the services are united under one common concept - easiness and convenience for the user, regardless of their qualification.

Yep, as the name (Beeasy). this project provides many conveniences even for a beginner to get profit from crypto and I think this project will be able to attract more people to invest in crypto
BeEasy is a platform that will care to their users and not only for the users but also to others. They help their users to earn or to get profit while using their platfor., that's why this is worth for an investment.
True, they also giving 50% discount  to all members on their services. And if have enough income from investment and thinking to help other, you can donate to their  affiliated charity.
yap that's correct Beeasy investor earning while helping a charity this most interesting project, this is also totally safe for mining and other catalogue of the project  I was amazed for all in one platform surpassing team.

Yes. BeEasy is not only for financial gains for the development team but also I support the development of its supporters and community. Especially like their ideas in EasyCare.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

BeEasy project looks amazing. High skillful team, well designed project, strategic implementation of action, limited supply of tokens. An excellent Mining project. i liked BeEasy All Features and want to use them.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Does your token carry any functional load for your system or is it purely symbolic?

It is the inner currency used to pay the commisions and fees of all the services within the project. You will eventually need it if you're going to become BeEasy user.
Of course, there will be a possibility of paying the commisions and fees with other currencies, but in this case you'll have to pay double compared to paying with ETKN.

HI Bounty manager,

I have question, the tokens which BeEasy will collect in form of commision of service charges from users will be burned or circulated?

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

!BeEasy news!

Recently our developing team announced that the beta-version of BeEasy personal account will be ready earlier than expected. So we can’t wait to tell you more about what to expect from our product.

BeEasy personal account - is a web-interface, providing the user with the easy access to six functional services in a single-sign-in mode:

- EasyPool is a multicurrency mining pool, making it easier to manage the mining process. The pool is already in place and in 5803 working hours has payed out 251.54 ETH. If you wish to try the service - follow the link: https://easypool.me/;
- EasyPlay is a marketplace of goods and services kindly provided by our project’s partners. All the products from the catalogue will be available for purchase with cryptocurrency;
- EasyCare is a service allowing the users to donate cryptocurrency to charity foundations on a one-time or regular basis;
- EasyData is a service of “cloud mining”, where a user can choose the amount of the computing power he wants to rent in one click and monitor the amount of the mined assets;
- EasyTrade is a multifunctional service offering a convenient way to perform exchange operations in cryptocurrency and fiat currencies;
- EasyFund is a service allowing to manage liquidity and profitability of your investment portfolio, analyze the general status of your assets and control the investment amount and profitability in BTC/ETH/USD.

All the services are united under one common concept - easiness and convenience for the user, regardless of their qualification and education level or experience in working with cryptocurrencies.

Oh that is actually great, I just opened website https://easypool.me, it looked nice for individual as well as professional mining, I would be great to explore and experience all the services under one roof, my best wishes to hardworking BeEasy team.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

!BeEasy news!

Recently our developing team announced that the beta-version of BeEasy personal account will be ready earlier than expected. So we can’t wait to tell you more about what to expect from our product.

BeEasy personal account - is a web-interface, providing the user with the easy access to six functional services in a single-sign-in mode:

- EasyPool is a multicurrency mining pool, making it easier to manage the mining process. The pool is already in place and in 5803 working hours has payed out 251.54 ETH. If you wish to try the service - follow the link: https://easypool.me/;
- EasyPlay is a marketplace of goods and services kindly provided by our project’s partners. All the products from the catalogue will be available for purchase with cryptocurrency;
- EasyCare is a service allowing the users to donate cryptocurrency to charity foundations on a one-time or regular basis;
- EasyData is a service of “cloud mining”, where a user can choose the amount of the computing power he wants to rent in one click and monitor the amount of the mined assets;
- EasyTrade is a multifunctional service offering a convenient way to perform exchange operations in cryptocurrency and fiat currencies;
- EasyFund is a service allowing to manage liquidity and profitability of your investment portfolio, analyze the general status of your assets and control the investment amount and profitability in BTC/ETH/USD.

All the services are united under one common concept - easiness and convenience for the user, regardless of their qualification and education level or experience in working with cryptocurrencies.

Oh that is actually great, I just opened website https://easypool.me, it looked nice for individual as well as professional mining, I would be great to explore and experience all the services under one roof, my best wishes to hardworking BeEasy team.
It seems the that team of BeEasy are doing their best to launch the beta version earlier than expected. I am very excited about this update and can't wait to try the beta-version of BeEasy personal account.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

Sale stage ends in 40 day again and now Tokens distributed: 103 714,75 ETKN from Total issue: 250 000 ETKN and Team will be Collected BTC:284,75 BTC, I hope this sale continues to go according to plan and success.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Do you dream of being able to teleport from one place to another in mere seconds? Media partner from the Ubiatar project has made this dream a reality.

https://t.co/DlXtHUFbmO
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

!BeEasy news!

It seems the that team of BeEasy are doing their best to launch the beta version earlier than expected. I am very excited about this update and can't wait to try the beta-version of BeEasy personal account.

Its good that the team BeEasy deliver results ahead of time,  that means that everyone is working hard and can follow their timeline very well,  a lot of ICO's right now are usually late and cant meet their deadlines. 
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

Yes. BeEasy is not only for financial gains for the development team but also I support the development of its supporters and community. Especially like their ideas in EasyCare.

Agree,  Social Relevance is also becoming popular in a business or project,  thinking about others and touching other peoples lives can make a huge impact.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

EasyToken
Internal currency of project ETKN

Token value 0.02 BTC

Uses Ethereum: Standart ERC20

ICO timeframe: Feb 1 — June 30

Investments required: 3 200 BTC

Collected at Early bird and pre-ICO: $1,5 mln

BeEasy own investments in project: $1,5 mln

i think BeEasy Project is in green zone. its going to complete 50% hardcap completed. BeEasy project is community of interest day by day increasing because project is most Promising and solid team background and great features of platform. good luck BeEasy Team.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

BeEasy features are amazing. i can believe on this project with great benefits. some of features i can explain here.

• EasyPool
    management of the mining
    process with convenient
    and understandable settings

• EasyPlay
    purchase of goods and
    services from the partners’
    catalog for cryptocurrency

• EasyTrade
    conversion of cryptocurrency
    and fiat currencies

• EasyCare
    cryptocurrency donation
    is only one click away

• EasyFund
    automated liquidity
    management system

• EasyData
    rental of computing
    facilities for cloud mining

[/list][/list]

A great lists of features that the BeEasy ecosystem plans to provides its users. Actually some of these are already available in for use and testing to registered users. Can't wait for its final release and see how it all turns out.

Indeed. Truly revolutionary lists of features. As base on the roadmap, a few more months and we are going to avail all of these features in the final version of the system.
    The reason why BeEasy decided to extend their ICO. They wanted the people to satisfy the system and  most especially the investors. They don't  want their investors being dismay.
    Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
    I suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you will be updated about this project. So far, BeEasy extends their ICO due to some valid reasons and they need to have more investors to invest.
    actually the ico is already ended you can see here icomarks.com
    Their have some reason why there extend to prove and to be trusting project to the investor more power Beeasy.

The ICO is not ended. It is extended until June 30. You can see it on our website beeasy.io.
    Unfortunately, not all the calendars are yet updated.
    thanks for the information it means icomarks.com is not matched what they post there? but most importantly Beeasy is very active platform and have a lot of surprise for the investor in every catalogue.

Yeah,  websites like that are not updated real time. I think someone from the team needs to communicate with these websites and update the information so investors will also be updated and they can see that the ICO is still ongoing.  
    It is better if their websites are up to date because most people always check what's in the website. All the information that people and investors need to know should always put in their website because some people didn't check the white paper of any project or the status of the project they always look it in the website.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
    olegna17

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

BeEasy features are amazing. i can believe on this project with great benefits. some of features i can explain here.

• EasyPool
      management of the mining
      process with convenient
      and understandable settings

• EasyPlay
      purchase of goods and
      services from the partners’
      catalog for cryptocurrency

• EasyTrade
      conversion of cryptocurrency
      and fiat currencies

• EasyCare
      cryptocurrency donation
      is only one click away

• EasyFund
      automated liquidity
      management system

• EasyData
      rental of computing
      facilities for cloud mining

[/list][/list]

A great lists of features that the BeEasy ecosystem plans to provides its users. Actually some of these are already available in for use and testing to registered users. Can't wait for its final release and see how it all turns out.

Indeed. Truly revolutionary lists of features. As base on the roadmap, a few more months and we are going to avail all of these features in the final version of the system.
      The reason why BeEasy decided to extend their ICO. They wanted the people to satisfy the system and  most especially the investors. They don't  want their investors being dismay.
      Providing a good service and give satisfaction to all the their investors and users are BeEasy's main goal. Although there was an extension of ICO, they still prove that they can deliver what they'd promise to their white paper.
      lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
      May 21, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

Sale stage ends in 40 day again and now Tokens distributed: 103 714,75 ETKN from Total issue: 250 000 ETKN and Team will be Collected BTC:284,75 BTC, I hope this sale continues to go according to plan and success.
      There is still a lot of time for the team to be able to reach their target amount. Since, a lot of people and investors today know about the project, for sure more investors are coming to invest in BeEasy.
      olegna17

View Profile
      May 21, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

There is still a lot of time for the team to be able to reach their target amount. Since, a lot of people and investors today know about the project, for sure more investors are coming to invest in BeEasy.
      I think BeEasy will be able to reach their target amount before it ends the ICO because of the services that they'll offer that probably useful to all people.
      jackielim

View Profile
      May 21, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

I think BeEasy will be able to reach their target amount before it ends the ICO because of the services that they'll offer that probably useful to all people.

I will call them as a silent mover in the ICO industry. Why? Because they are not the same with the other ICO enters all types of  promotion to promote the project. In BeEasy, when they started, they only focused in attending forum and exhibit to encourage people to invest.
      a.kuzmina

Activity: 68
      Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
      May 21, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Projects that offer many things and many discounts are given. This is really a great project with excellent concepts and ideas that will benefit both the users and the investors. Hopefully this will be a success

Thank you for your support!
      a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
      May 21, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

What BeEasy is offering to Easy Token holders :

1. 50% discount on BeEasy services comissions,

2. 30% discount on EasyData cloud mining rantal contract

3. Special offers/discount from partners on EasyPlay catalogue

An exciting offer for token holders. Of course this is the main attraction. I am still under observation to join BeEasy. And the question is whether later if the token sales do not reach the maximum target of what is done by TIM?

The project will still be implemented. We are activelly working on each of the services that will be offered, as well as on BeEasy personal account beta-version.
      a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
      May 21, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

PRODUCT UPDATE!

‼️We've got great news for you!

The pilot version of our personal account is going to be ready very soon! Our development team will be presenting the pre-release version for testing already in 3 weeks.
      The first thing you'll find in the beta-version of BeEasy personal account will be EasyPool - the pool for mining cryptocurrency, that has already paid out an amount of 249.13 ETH to its users (the pool itself is going to be updated shortly as well, but we'll post an update about that later).
      Next service to be connected will be EasyCare, allowing you to make charity donations in cryptocurrency.
      Do you want to be among the first users and test BeEasy ecosystem? You've got a chance! As soon as the beta-version is released, we will post the link - stay tuned!
      Reading this update make me feel excited. I was curious about how the pilot version will attract more investors and how the system will flow. Also, i am looking forward for the feedback of people about this.

Yes, us too - we are very excited to finally meet our "baby"!
      Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 132 »
        Print  

Jump to: