Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11445 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Will this be available to all users and platforms? I mean it will have a mobile application or desktop?

Of course, yes, I read information about the fact that there will be client applications for both mobile devices and desktop. You can also use this via the web interface.

But this service is also connected with the miners, that they can offer crypto-currency for the miners?
Yes, that's right, for the miners will be available pool, as well as all the tools for the implementation of earned coins. That is, exchange, trade in these coins and other opportunities.
So I can not understand one thing. Will they offer their software for users or will I be able to use third-party miners and mine on this pool? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Will this be available to all users and platforms? I mean it will have a mobile application or desktop?

Of course, yes, I read information about the fact that there will be client applications for both mobile devices and desktop. You can also use this via the web interface.

But this service is also connected with the miners, that they can offer crypto-currency for the miners?
Yes, that's right, for the miners will be available pool, as well as all the tools for the implementation of earned coins. That is, exchange, trade in these coins and other opportunities.
So I can not understand one thing. Will they offer their software for users or will I be able to use third-party miners and mine on this pool? Huh
Well, as far as I understand, this will be a special software that will be used for mining, which will be compatible with the pool. But I can be wrong.
leptoon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

Well, as far as I understand, this will be a special software that will be used for mining, which will be compatible with the pool. But I can be wrong.

Then I have some concern about this. Will not this software inefficiently use my computing power. Just on the market there are quite a few third-party programs that are very well written and whose work is perfectly debugged, can their software compete with this?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

Then I have some concern about this. Will not this software inefficiently use my computing power. Just on the market there are quite a few third-party programs that are very well written and whose work is perfectly debugged, can their software compete with this?
Most likely this will not be any problems, because usually in such cases, developers write only the shell, and the miners themselves are used by those that are already written. For example, how it is implemented in Nicehash.
leptoon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Most likely this will not be any problems, because usually in such cases, developers write only the shell, and the miners themselves are used by those that are already written. For example, how it is implemented in Nicehash.

In this case, I'm calm, I think this solution looks more correct in fact. In any case, we will see in the end how they implement it. Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project
Great project and team plus great community. Ingredients for success. BeEasy has it all.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
What do you mean?
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Great project and team plus great community. Ingredients for success. BeEasy has it all.
Truely a great project. 6 weeks to go before the ICO ends. Very fruitful for BeEasy to have a community and people who believes them. Very excited to have a result of recently attended by one of the team.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

What do you mean?
Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
redlay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

What do you mean?
Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Truely a great project. 6 weeks to go before the ICO ends. Very fruitful for BeEasy to have a community and people who believes them. Very excited to have a result of recently attended by one of the team.
ICO ends very soon but the supporters of BeEasy will never stop to believe and trust the project. I believe that the ICO will reach their target amount and be a successful ICO.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

What do you mean?
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
We have to wait until the end of 2018 to finally find out what the developers offer us. The ratings of various ICO publications show that the project has great potential .
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

This project should greatly contribute to the accelerated development of the decentralized economy and its more active implementation in everyday life. The development team is doing a great job that will certainly lead to success!!!
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

This project should greatly contribute to the accelerated development of the decentralized economy and its more active implementation in everyday life. The development team is doing a great job that will certainly lead to success!!!
I agree on you. The team of BeEasy are working hard to be able to deliver a good service and satisfy their users. This kind of platform really need by someone because it is an all-in-one application that will be convenient to all their users.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: