Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:02:07 AM

I think it is a nice project with a great future. Cryptomarket has great demand in projects like BeEasy. Everyone wants to get a big profit with minimum activity.
Not everyone is the same. Some people want to work hard to get some money. But, the platform is really interesting. I hope its architecture is designed well.
It is. I am sure about that. Take a look on their technical documentation. At least, you need to read the white list to understand what it is easy ecosystem.
Ok, I will read it. Can you tell me your opinion about the platform? I want to know why it is so important to you and why you think it will be successful more than others.
Well,  it is an easy platform for people that want to earn something and develop their business. There are different pools for different cryptocurrencies and fiat that will offer financial freedom to all users. I like when I decide what to do. It is main for me.
Great. I like when people really know what they want. So, have you already bought some easy tokens, or you are simply waiting for the perfect moment?
Of course, I bought some tokens. I am sure that it is a perspective investment. You might want to do the same. It will be so great for you.
Thanks for your advices. I hope I still have time. Do you know when will be finished the ico? Is the public sale successful? I really want to know more details about them.
Everything is fine. You still have 29 days to go but I think you need to decide something now. They have already sold almost a half of the reserved pool. Maybe, sales will finish faster
Wow. It looks impressive. I hope they will safe this pace of development. Thanks again. I really think that developers of the project deserve respect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobopete

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:07:28 AM

BeEasy looks much better than other similar platforms. It gives more opportunities for uses. I like that it is simple way to manage your own cryptocurrencies
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

BeEasy looks much better than other similar platforms. It gives more opportunities for uses. I like that it is simple way to manage your own cryptocurrencies
I think you’re right. There are plenty of additional features that I haven’t found in any other investment platform on the current market. I can’t wait for its official launch.
hobopete

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

I think you’re right. There are plenty of additional features that I haven’t found in any other investment platform on the current market. I can’t wait for its official launch.
Me too. Do you know that there will be special statistics for your activity on the platform? You always have an access to your last operations. You can make your own conclusions about your financial deals.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

Me too. Do you know that there will be special statistics for your activity on the platform? You always have an access to your last operations. You can make your own conclusions about your financial deals.
Its great, especially, when you want to know progress of your benefits. It might steal jobs from financial analytics. It will be much easier to work with this platform than with real people.
hobopete

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

Its great, especially, when you want to know progress of your benefits. It might steal jobs from financial analytics. It will be much easier to work with this platform than with real people.
Maybe, you are right, but I’m not so sure about it. I like another feature about the system, that make me sure that it will be pretty successful. It is the charity part.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:32:19 AM

Maybe, you are right, but I’m not so sure about it. I like another feature about the system, that make me sure that it will be pretty successful. It is the charity part.
Time will show that I was right. What are you talking about? Can you tell me some details because I haven’t heard about it yet?
hobopete

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:37:29 AM

Time will show that I was right. What are you talking about? Can you tell me some details because I haven’t heard about it yet?
Ok, no problem. There will be a possibility to participate in charity thanks to beeasy. There is a list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for a charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:42:12 AM

Ok, no problem. There will be a possibility to participate in charity thanks to beeasy. There is a list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for a charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction.
Wow. It is really something special. I think it shows how much developers care about their community and about the whole world. I hope this offer will change someone’s life.
hobopete

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

Wow. It is really something special. I think it shows how much developers care about their community and about the whole world. I hope this offer will change someone’s life.
I am sure about it. It is so good that you can do something together. Besides, I saw Beeasy’s new charity partner. It is the biggest charity fund in Russian, but I am sure that they will find partners all over the world.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:52:21 AM

I am sure about it. It is so good that you can do something together. Besides, I saw Beeasy’s new charity partner. It is the biggest charity fund in Russian, but I am sure that they will find partners all over the world.
It is only a matter of time. Project is really promising and it has all sources to be on the top. Let’s see what will happen and support it as we can.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:57:56 AM

BeEasy offers these types of services.

EasyPool: a digital currency pool with a sociable interface
EasyTrade: cryptocurrency exchange with the inclusion of specialized trading software
EasyPlay: element for interface with vendors of software, games, offline partners of the venture
EasyFund: investment digital currency fund run by a robot with aspects of artificial intelligence
EasyData: its data center with mining gear, which offers
users the occasion to lease abilities for mining
EasyCare: a component for interrelating with benevolent foundations to systematize a donation of cash for the charitable trust.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

The partnership of BeEasy with Rybakov Foundation will allow using cryptocurrency for the greater good!

The BeEasy team has signed a cooperation agreement with the leader of the Russian philanthropic movement - Rybakov Foundation.

The partnership will allow for a more effective use of an EasyCare option in all products and services provided by the BeEasy project. All BeEasy users will be able to transfer cryptocurrency in support of charities and social projects.

Rybakov Foundation considers it important to support high-tech projects in order to attract the attention of many users to philanthropic activity - said Alena Svetushkova. - Everyone can become a philanthropist, so we're always on a lookout for new instruments that help making good deeds easy! - It's a official already that we have been partnered with one of the Foundation- Rybakov. One step ahead to get through the goal. Great Job BeEasy!
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

guys, I definitely will participate in this project. be sure, this platform will reach the broad market and on a high rating!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yes! You still have time  to participate on this project. ICO will end on end of June. Please go through with the whitepaper so that you will be convinced 100%.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

BeEasy could be the next best thing the crypto world has to offer. Amazing concept with multifunctional designs and modern tools suitable for mining. Great team effort.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:41:39 AM

Its pretty obvious that this project will definitely deliver great service in the future. Providing advanced tools for mining that will guide the user throughout the entire process, equipped with User-friendy system that would make mining a lot less difficult compared to other mining platform.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!
Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!

and I know there are investors who invest in beeasy to further develop it. and it also helps keep other investors in this project.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Another great partnership created by #BeEasy!!!
The partnership of BeEasy with Rybakov Foundation will allow using cryptocurrency for the greater good!
"The partnership will allow for a more effective use of an EasyCare option in all products and services provided by the BeEasy project. All BeEasy users will be able to transfer cryptocurrency in support of charities and social projects."

Indeed this is great news not only to BeEasy team but to the whole community as well. As a platform supporter, it is comforting to know the the ecosystem you are supporting cares also for the community and not only your assets. good job!
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

BeEasy could be the next best thing the crypto world has to offer. Amazing concept with multifunctional designs and modern tools suitable for mining. Great team effort.

I am also hoping for this. I know the whole BeEast team and partners are working hard to create a fully functional platform at the launched date. The community right now is also getting bigger and that awareness about the project is getting bigger and wider.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

I am also hoping for this. I know the whole BeEast team and partners are working hard to create a fully functional platform at the launched date. The community right now is also getting bigger and that awareness about the project is getting bigger and wider.

A large expectation about this project. They have a lot to offer to its user a multi-function dealing with cryptocurrency that they make it easy to perform a transaction on this project BeEasy..
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: