Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11443 times)
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

I am in love with this project. I like that offers many opportunities for simple. I think that Beeasy is something out of the box. I don’t know any similar ecosystem.
Me too, I was so amaze with this project because of the services that they are offering. Definitely you will not look for something else because BeEasy will give you all that you need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voivastsmat

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

You need to add token details to allow participants to get in the business.
 Good luck guys.
oksanakusik

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

BeEasy at "Business With China: in the mining era" IX Business Forum

On June 22 BeEasy CEO Aleksander Bespalov will speak at the international russian-chinese conference dedicated to the problems and perspectives of cryptocurrency mining.
Aleksander will share about the smart-mining - a modern approach to intellectual control over the mining process. He will also present the EasyPool system including the multicurrency pool, client apps and automated control system based on artificial intellect.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

Good evening, team. I support this plan and trust  it should be smash.
Well-advised vision, outstanding project!

The Team appreciates it. They all been doing the best all they can to develop and improve the project beeasy.
Yes is it well-advised vision. The purpose of the project is to provide a good and quality service giving a full satisfaction to the client.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

What a wonderful project of BeEasy will surely the successful of this project ang all of that beacause the team is doing their job for this project keep it up team

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

On June 22 BeEasy CEO Aleksander Bespalov will speak at the international russian-chinese conference dedicated to the problems and perspectives of cryptocurrency mining.
Aleksander will share about the smart-mining - a modern approach to intellectual control over the mining process. He will also present the EasyPool system including the multicurrency pool, client apps and automated control system based on artificial intellect.
thats the best chance to introduce the mining pool of beeasy they know how hard once to come in to the mining beeasy is ready to face that difficult problem smart mining helping the beeasy to control the system based I can't wait to launch this project.

Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

With rising cost of equipment for mining and power requirements, a new approach in crypto mining is very relevant. I hope BeEasy CEOs talk on the conference about smart-mining could address some of this issues.
Babyfaceless

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

I rely this business will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck.
They are starting to flatten all the features of the project. They keep on  updating on where the project is. Very impressive and I salute to the enitre team. I strongly believes on the mission of BeEasy.
Yes thats right they team is doing their best for this project for the success lets us continue supporting and promoting this project of BeEasy
weeks to go beeasy ico end hoping all be good condition and all the system run well just stay tuned for further announcement their can reached the hard cap I believe it.

Im sure the system would have already been perfected before the scheduled launched. Although the extension was for sorting legal issues but somehow it gave also time for the development team to create an effective system.
MartinRiku

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

Amazing trading dues.
Seamless job, logical business.
Babyfaceless

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Good evening, team. I support this plan and trust  it should be smash.
Well-advised vision, outstanding project!
Indeed! BeEasy has a great platform very relevant right now in the blockchain industry. Only a few days before the end of their ICO, which is doing great, and the planned launch of the ecosystem. You can check also their telegram as they has a great community there.
Gonzalez-Krissy

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

I think this business is very good and cool! Witting project, outstanding job, engaging plan!
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Very excited to hear an update after the talk of our CEO. I wanted to know the outcome/result after Sir Aleksander spoke in the International Russian Chinese Conference. I am hoping this will boosted additional investors and believers in the project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

This project makes me believe that cryptocurrencies really are an easy way to earn. I hope this project will find its place on the current market. I hope it will meet public’s expectations.
There is no doubt. Developers designed something special and it is supposed to be appreciated by the public. I will stay tuned to know all fresh news about BeEasy.

The idea of the beeasy project is very creative and original. Having many features to function in just one window system is very convenient for the users. With a great project like these, I'm sure, this will hit the market
Indeed, this project has been planned well. All the features, concept and marketing were well design and plan. Very excited to proceed on the next stage and roadmap of BeEasy. Hope everyone will still support until the end. 
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

I think this business is very good and cool! Witting project, outstanding job, engaging plan!

That is true and thank you for your support. The project is very awesome and very uncommon compared to others having many great features in just one concept. And The team consists of different people who are well experienced and expertise and also has a good credibility. This team is doing all their best and put a lot of effort to improve the project.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

This would definitely create great impact in the field  of cryptocurrency especially in the mining industry, to discuss something like this by one of the CEO of one of the great blockchain platform ever created designed for mining, trading, fund exchange, conversion, charity even managing cryptocurrency investments. This will surely be an inspirational one especially for people who are planning to enter mining industry or to the people who plan on investing.

GigTricks
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

Amazing trading dues.
Seamless job, logical business.

BeEasy has created an ecosystem that combines all of this great features. An effort by the BeEasy team to provide the best blockchain platform that will cater all types of users.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
EthanKai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

With rising cost of equipment for mining and power requirements, a new approach in crypto mining is very relevant. I hope BeEasy CEOs talk on the conference about smart-mining could address some of this issues.

I am excited what this smart-mining is all about and how would it be implemented. It seems like a solution to issues faced right now by most crypto miners.

EthanKai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

That is true and thank you for your support. The project is very awesome and very uncommon compared to others having many great features in just one concept. And The team consists of different people who are well experienced and expertise and also has a good credibility. This team is doing all their best and put a lot of effort to improve the project.
I honestly can not wait for the schedule launching of BeEasy's platform. The all-in-one approach in their platform is one of the best blockchain project right now

Thotodia

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Good evening, .
Looking for something more interesting here!
Attentive plan, very well business!
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

This project makes me believe that cryptocurrencies really are an easy way to earn. I hope this project will find its place on the current market. I hope it will meet public’s expectations.
There is no doubt. Developers designed something special and it is supposed to be appreciated by the public. I will stay tuned to know all fresh news about BeEasy.

The idea of the beeasy project is very creative and original. Having many features to function in just one window system is very convenient for the users. With a great project like these, I'm sure, this will hit the market
Indeed, this project has been planned well. All the features, concept and marketing were well design and plan. Very excited to proceed on the next stage and roadmap of BeEasy. Hope everyone will still support until the end.  
Yes that is true because this project is well organized and the team are doing great for this project of BeEasy good luck team

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: