Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11445 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

Our advisors:

Elena Nazvanova FinTech & Investment Advisor
George Basiladze ICO Adviser
Evgeniy Koinov Blockchain Adviser
Viktor Pasternak Legal Adviser
Maksim Pervunin Legal Adviser
Peter Levich Ethic & Social Adviser
Andrey Dobryy Marketing Adviser

This is a great list of advisors for the BeEasy platform. Almost all sectors of the blockchain and crypto are covers by all of these advisors. With this great lineup, together with their great platform and managing team, BeEasy really has a great future.

Indeed such a great team consist of professionals and well experienced and knowledgeable enough to give big contribution to the project. This beeasy project has a lot of potential to success in the future.
They are all brilliant including the other team members who make the project as a whole. Because of them, they made the project success. If I am not mistaken the hard cap decrease for the sake of all people involved.
all of this advisor have a big name can give big contributions for the project for future success and all of this have already proven experience for all past job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

The idea of BeEasy to create a Blockchain ecosystem, an all-in-one window to the cryptocurrency world is an interesting concept. It will provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments.

Indeed beeasy project provides a wide solution for the user who is into crypto, or in business and other uses. Providing many different services that can benefit from using the product with all in one window interface it is more convenient for the user and less hassle.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Our advisors:

This is a great list of advisors for the BeEasy platform. Almost all sectors of the blockchain and crypto are covers by all of these advisors. With this great lineup, together with their great platform and managing team, BeEasy really has a great future.

Indeed such a great team consist of professionals and well experienced and knowledgeable enough to give big contribution to the project. This beeasy project has a lot of potential to success in the future.
They are all brilliant including the other team members who make the project as a whole. Because of them, they made the project success. If I am not mistaken the hard cap decrease for the sake of all people involved.
all of this advisor have a big name can give big contributions for the project for future success and all of this have already proven experience for all past job.
This project had a great advisers each every one of them have a function on this project and knowledgeable on their area of expertise and helping each other thats why this project will be successful

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Reasons to buy Easy Tokens (ETKN):
BeEasy users will certainly benefit from acquiring the project token, as its main value lies in up to 50% discounts for all BeEasy services and internal system’s fees. You can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy. This is how BeEasy establishes the ultimate value of the token for professional BeEasy system users.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Tiosihe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

I'm interested on this idea. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to happen.
 Good luck guys.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

BeEasy users will certainly benefit from acquiring the project token, as its main value lies in up to 50% discounts for all BeEasy services and internal system’s fees. You can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy. This is how BeEasy establishes the ultimate value of the token for professional BeEasy system users.

what is the main value?it means have a big discount for all investor who buy ETKN now?have a big secret for establish of beeasy for all people but its a good for all investor.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

Our advisors:

This project had a great advisers each every one of them have a function on this project and knowledgeable on their area of expertise and helping each other thats why this project will be successful
This is the reason why people trusted the team and the project because of the talent and knowledge of all people behind the project. It is important that all people who created this project are worth for the trust and support of all people.
oksanakusik

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

⚡️ Great news: new BeEasy adviser! ⚡️

Dear friends, pleased to tell you about our new adviser - Dmitry Korotiuk, founder&CEO of Rocketme project.

Dmitry had more then 10 years experience in assets management in Europe and we are glad to say that he will assist us in negotiating with our partners from the European Union.

Little bit of information about Dmitry’s project:

Rocketme (http://www.rocketme.de/) is a business angel and asset management company. 20 professionals, managing projects in a wide range of regions such as Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Greece. Rocketme team helping to new attractive ideas to breakthrough.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

⚡️ Great news: new BeEasy adviser! ⚡️

Dear friends, pleased to tell you about our new adviser - Dmitry Korotiuk, founder&CEO of Rocketme project.

Dmitry had more then 10 years experience in assets management in Europe and we are glad to say that he will assist us in negotiating with our partners from the European Union.

Little bit of information about Dmitry’s project:

Rocketme (http://www.rocketme.de/) is a business angel and asset management company. 20 professionals, managing projects in a wide range of regions such as Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Greece. Rocketme team helping to new attractive ideas to breakthrough.
to be part of European union?this is wow unbelievable beeasy big impact in crypto work if they going to be partnership of this big council of the world we know e.u is focusing of the good in this planet and right of the people and also the environment like beeasy.
aedankreios

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

I'm interested on this idea. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to happen.
 Good luck guys.

The future is in good hands in the Beeasy project we have a group of the team who are all well experienced and expertise on their own different responsibilities. And they are all doing their best to make it successful.

GigTricks
Rogers-Billy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

Hope you detect enough resources to evolve your project.
A very promising website, cognizant website, impeccably idea!  Good luck team.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

Good luck guys.

The future is in good hands in the Beeasy project we have a group of the team who are all well experienced and expertise on their own different responsibilities. And they are all doing their best to make it successful.
they will,the promising project is nearly to launch again is not too late to invest,the easytrade exchange beta nearly to launch also to try the best of what beeasy have.

olegna17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

It is a really very nice project and its not a waste of time for every one who wants to participate in this project and also the ico is still continuing im hoping for the success of the ico of this project

Indeed. That is why everyone should take the opportunity to buy EasyToken at the token happening right now. I'm sure, ETKN's price will rise multiple times once the platform is launch and the token is listed in exchanges.

Thats right, surely as soon as the platform is available then people will start using it and ETKN's value will increase, that is why I am inversting as early as now while it's still affordable.
Me either, i am investing as early as now while I can afford the price because I believe that once it was launch in the market, the value of ETKN will increase and become one of a potential token.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

Really, BeEasy unique ecosystem! I like your cool and innovative idea with a good, thoughtful document!
Yes thats right and i will agree this project of BeEasy is really unique and one the best project i am seeing right now and may the successful may be in this project

BeEasy's platform is really big. it's amazing nothing to look for. hopefully this team will further expand their platform to share it with other countries in the world.
aedankreios

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

Really, BeEasy unique ecosystem! I like your cool and innovative idea with a good, thoughtful document!
Yes thats right and i will agree this project of BeEasy is really unique and one the best project i am seeing right now and may the successful may be in this project

BeEasy's platform is really big. it's amazing nothing to look for. hopefully this team will further expand their platform to share it with other countries in the world.

Yes, it is, the beeasy project really has a big platform offering multifunction services to the users allowing to manage and use different services in just one window system. I'm sure many people will patronize and support the project once it launches to the market.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

This is obviously a great advantage for BeEasy system users.
They could gain great benefits of spending less when acquiring ETKN.
Because of this, im pretty sure BeEasy will gain more investors and users in the future. Not only this will cause great convenience for BeEasy users but this could also be cost-efficient.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Good luck guys.

they will,the promising project is nearly to launch again is not too late to invest,the easytrade exchange beta nearly to launch also to try the best of what beeasy have.

Absolutely true, they will launch their beta version next month and base from what i read they created 4 modules for the beta testing.
They form Easypool, EasyWallet, EasyID and easyCare each have unique function from Easypool manages easy connection from mining equipment and the process online. EasyWallet serves as a cryptocurrency wallet for BeEasy users and all of its operations are displayed on the balance of the wallet. EasyID will secure all data of all ecosystem of users. EasyCare is the function in which a user can donate cryptocurrency to charity. The proceeds will go to their chosen partner. The Rybakov Foundation.
This is a great indication that BeEasy is Platform worth every penny.
Well done. BeEasy Team. 👍

GigTricks
goldz1star

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Hope many investor maintenance your idea when ICO will start.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

just believe to the team all those participants to introduce the project because everyone here is faith and thoroughly understand explained what beeasy really is.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Yeah, its what everyone's hoping for. I hope BeEasy will hit their target sale. There are many reasons why people will stick to the project and back it up. Number 1, because the project is a promising one. The development team is excellent. Different experts in different areas from crypto industry to other fields of expertise from marketing,management, businessmen, IT and crypto experts.
All of them have been working so hard to develop a complete and reliable project with several platforms in one.
This will surely be the reason why people will invest and would avail the service of BeEasy. Its simply one of a kind.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: