Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 131 activity and 132 post  (Read 381 times)
Hazeey

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

what type of post to post to earn merits

Boyo you are a pajeet. All your posts are in bounties, your English is poor and the only reason you are posting here is to earn a few satoshi..

You need to realise you will never level up and go find another way to earn some money. If you were in the west I would suggest a paper route. Though not knowing where you are from I cannot suggest a decent alternative.

Best of luck in your future business

Hey, thank you for your criticism. I just want you to know that i am not here to earn any money but instead, i am here to build a community around a project i represent and i am trying to access all opportunities available to do something to help my project grow and nothing more.

So, will you continue to support a project even after they've stopped paying you for the bounty? As in making posts about it in non-bounty areas, helping out new members wanting to buy in and understand the coin, etc.? There is more to building a community around a project than just making a signature and posting in the coins bounty page. You have to be willing to go out into the community and other communities to educate others and be helpful for others. Like the guy you responded to said, your English is very poor right now which will likely also factor into many people not really understanding your posts in the first place. Work on your English writing skills and start making helpful, informative posts and your merit will start going up quickly.

https://stakeunited.com/stixx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

Please, i need merits to rank up. please help me out
No, make a post that's substantial and someone will give you the points.  I haven't seen anything that would lead me to give you any merit points.  And hey, this is exactly how the system is supposed to work, and in this case it looks like it is.  

I would suggest to other members here not to hand out merit points because someone asks you to.  Other DT members will likely tag you for one thing, but the main point is that shitposters shouldn't rank up.  Period.  Begging for merit points is sorta pathetic.
Boyo you are a pajeet.
What's a pajeet?

A pajeet is some racist slur, but I have taken over the word and it now means 3rd world account and merit farming shitposter. I am hoping other members support my word so we can move forwards and just say /pajeet as a reply to any shitposting fuck

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

Hey, thank you for your criticism. I just want you to know that i am not here to earn any money but instead, i am here to build a community around a project i represent and i am trying to access all opportunities available to do something to help my project grow and nothing more.

Good.  Then stop begging for merits, or you may earn negative trust.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

Nope. Pajeet never

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

Don’t beg for merits, just talk to the admin if there’s something wrong in your account. Well your supposed to be a full member already since your account created last july 2017, I think this is the result for being inactive here.
reisuke24

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

its small thing for you if you have good post, you can ask some one that want to review your post and help you to get merit point. but it will more difficult if you just try to level up your rank.
actually, now, here, we need to make great post that can attract merit to yourself.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

its small thing for you if you have good post, you can ask some one that want to review your post and help you to get merit point. but it will more difficult if you just try to level up your rank.
actually, now, here, we need to make great post that can attract merit to yourself.

Stick to your local board and spend your sig earnings on English lessons, then come back to the main board in 6 months and try again

ducdr

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

What do i do after 131 activity and 132 post i am still a Jnr. Member. what do i do? There so many limitations for me now.
With new ranking system and merit system, a Junior  member should have additional 10 merit points in order to be ranked up to Member.
There is link to Theymos announcement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

However, your case looks really strange due to the fact that merit system launched at 24 of Jan., only 2 weeks ago. That means during those two-week period, the maximum number of activities your account can get is 28 (14 or 28 depends on window time). Let do simple calculation 150 - 28 = 132 activities two weeks ago (far than enough to be a Member, actually your account have to be Full Member). So I think there is serious technical issues which make your account out of the system at the time merit point released.

There is definelty something weird about your account.  You should have ranked up to “member” at 60 activity, which you would have reached several weeks ago, prior to merit.

Can anyone explain how he got to 132 without at least being a “member?”

EDIT.  I see now.  His account was registered several months ago,  but didn’t have many posts at first, then over 100 of his posts have been made since Jan 24th, when merit took effect.

Sorry, but your account is following the correct rank-up math, you didn’t get to 60 posts in before the merit rule.  You’ll have concentrate on making really good posts/responses, and hope someone notices and sends you some merit. 

Someone made forensic analysis for your account. I think this explanation is right.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

what type of post to post to earn merits

Visit this page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats and check posts getting most merits. Try to learn from them.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:55:12 PM

What do i do after 131 activity and 132 post i am still a Jnr. Member. what do i do? There so many limitations for me now.

Too bad man. I somehow know how you feel.
But we can't do much about it but just to gain some merits by making some substantial posts and try to be an eye catcher with a good point since not everyone is being noticed.
Enhance and maybe I could give you some of my smerits.
adetos (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Too bad man. I somehow know how you feel.
But we can't do much about it but just to gain some merits by making some substantial posts and try to be an eye catcher with a good point since not everyone is being noticed.
Enhance and maybe I could give you some of my smerits.

If you can i will appreciate it
jbkg111816

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

I think you should read here in this section the post of Theymos regarding the s-merit points which is essential for ranking up.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

You have such high activity, by which your rank should become higher long time ago without any merits. Merit system was added only 10 days ago and your rank should raise before that with those activity you have. The situation is really strange. Try to write about your problem in the thread "Merit and new rank requirements" (you have got couple of links on this thread already, so I will not copy it. This thread created by theymos and I suppose there he will reply your question faster than in PM. Good luck!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

Please don't beg for merits.

https://cryptobounty.com/bitcointalk-beggars/

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: