Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 05:25:36 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market turn and start growing again?  (Read 1579 times)
David Way

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Well I encourage you all to read more about the tech and not worry about the price .

It will help you stay away from the price and believe in the project for long term .  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Chrystora123

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

Today most of the altcoin prices are up again, perhaps this is the time to start for the price boom of the altcoin. They will rise sharply by the end of this year, many experts predict that the Crypto market will explode and the BTC price will rise to $ 50,000 in 2018. I hope they will come true and I am determined to hold them for at that time.
Bitcoin is impossible to reach $ 50,000, how much money the Whale should pay for Bitcoin to reach that price, and certainly, the government will make rules that lock up the Bitcoin price spike...

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Need a Bounty Manager? https://t.me/saifboss

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

In my opinion,the market need to stable in a standard price which will better for all traders and investors as well.But some days,we notice the stability of price but yesterday it was broke again and now the market position is still red condition.To continue going with trade,the price should be standard for trading.I think the market will turn soon but I don't sure when it will come and then the price will start growing again.

piter_wip12592

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

I am seeing the development of the market. And I believe it will rise sharply in May and June. So this is the last chance for you to buy. because it is going down now.
spongegar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Well.. as we all know, the market now is actually growing nicely and infact it's on its way to more bigger jump. But my point is, last February, everyone says to sell your coins and only a handful actually says to hold. Now, those of us who held on to our coins are now as happy as can be.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
DPrillio

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

Well.. as we all know, the market now is actually growing nicely and infact it's on its way to more bigger jump. But my point is, last February, everyone says to sell your coins and only a handful actually says to hold. Now, those of us who held on to our coins are now as happy as can be.
Market value is always unpredictable since it was being controlled by the big whales they are the big factors of market volatility and small investors benefited too, so as for me there is no accurate time to predict market value because all coins in crypto world are all unpredictable because its movement will depend upon the decisions for all the holders in different corners in the world.

loreykyutt05

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

Market value is always unpredictable since it was being controlled by the big whales they are the big factors of market volatility and small investors benefited too, so as for me there is no accurate time to predict market value because all coins in crypto world are all unpredictable because its movement will depend upon the decisions for all the holders in different corners in the world.
I agree bitcoin in nature is very volatile and it was very hard to predict if the price will go or high , Just one thing that I learned in almost 3 years in bitcoin is that when it go down certainly it will rise so If you are at loss now then just hold and wait for the right time to enjoy your profit

▗▗▗                   
                    ▗▗████▖▘                 
                  ▖████████▌                 
               ▗███████████▖                 
              ▞████████████▞                 
            ▗██████████████▝                 
           ▗███████████████▐        ▄██▖     
          ▗█████████████████▘    ▗███▀▝       
          ▞█████████████████▗   ████ █▖       
         ▝██████████████████▗  ███▘▗██▞       
         ▚██████████████████▖ ▗██▗████▘▘     
         ▌██████████████████▝   ▐████ █       
        ▝██████████████████▗▚  ████ ██▌       
        ▐██████████████████▞▖  █ ████▜▝       
        ▖██████████████████▖▚  █▗████▌▌       
        ▝██████████████████▀  █▞████▚▚▗       
        ▝██████████████████▘▗█▚████▞▙▚       
        ▝████████████████▝▖ ██▐▚████▐▗       
         ▚██████████████▘▖█████████▞▞         
        ▝██████████████▖██████████▞▚         
         ▐██████████████▚▚████████▘▘         
         ▖████████████▜▐████████▖▝           
          ▚████████▌▛████████▝               
          ▘████████▛▞████▘▘                   
          ▝████████▞▀▝▝                       
           ▘██▘▘▘▝                           
           ▝                                 
Bonpay
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.