Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Market Soon...  (Read 942 times)
batman12345

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

See yah! Bitcoin is approaching for a new run, not down but a faster bullish run again. A jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign.

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights. Ride along bitcoiners, you don’t want to be left behind. Are you?

thats good news for holder. i will keep hold my portofolio. and buy more more bitcoin as i can. i think if bitcoin stable 1 week on $ 7000 could be bitcoin will touch $15000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

although it is not yet time to have fun for those who buy bitcoin at 10k. but this is good news and hopefully will continue to be a sustainable positive trend and not an incitement to fall too deep.
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

Hopefully, this market is a bit up and down. It may grow soon.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Allison567

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

Yes, the market is now on the rise, hold, I believe the price will rise soon, after all, bitcoin is still developing, the price fluctuations are normal, back in the past few years bitcoin price fluctuations will know .
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

See yah! Bitcoin is approaching for a new run, not down but a faster bullish run again. A jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign.

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights. Ride along bitcoiners, you don’t want to be left behind. Are you?

Exactly those people keep  holding their coins might be in right decision, but those who can't wait for green market back they are totally in scalping their head today. We have saw already that market today is started to climb, not only a good signs but it shows and proves how strong cryptocurrency it is. It is much better if we just trust it's capability for we are in good shape right now.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will pick up in a month or so and now there is a trend of recovery. I believe the development of bitcoin will get better and better.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

It is already a known fact that the price of btc will recover and the market value will continue to grow .I always had good faith in the btc market and i never gave up my hope on btc and i am still holding on with my btc and will continue to keep my investment i know the correction in the market value which has caused in the market price will come to an end in the next few days and the market will continue to grow and then only the investors who sold out their btc will start regretting their foolish decision for selling out by thinking they can cut the loss infact the big turning point for btc is about to come in the next few days.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

Yesh! BTC is on the run again, right now BTC is near $8K
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Seeing bitcoin getting back on track is a great sign knowing that some people were panicking and time will come that the market will be normal soon.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

The selling is over and bitcoins demand will increase. This time ,it will over pass 30000$ by few months and it will prove to the world that it has come to stay despite the challenges and attack it has been receiving.

Yes you're right. But I think $ 30000 is too much at this stage. I think that in a few months we will see levels around 16K, which at the end of the year will be even higher, I think 25-26K.

But on the challenges and attacks on BTC I agree with you.  Smiley

datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

in my opinion this is not the real green market of the bitcoin and altcoins. there will more more bearish until the Q1 of this year is end. i hope our many friends not make mistake by this green market, i recommend to play short instead of hold long.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

I can't wait till it goes beyond £20k BTC. And bring more stability to the crypto world. And today seems a good balanced day. And ethereum and BTC slowly increasing.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

Yes I think soon we can see a green market at last. If you're looking at the market right now, we clearly see a red one. But I can see green one once btc fights all the fud it is experiencing right now. Bitcoin will recover soon. And that soon would probably in this Feb and will rise soon after February. So I suggests for you to buy.
okchain

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

Believe the green market is coming soon, and now prices have picked up, the development of bitcoin is a symbol of the times, believe that as long as the digital assets, digital money will not disappear.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

Believe the green market is coming soon, and now prices have picked up, the development of bitcoin is a symbol of the times, believe that as long as the digital assets, digital money will not disappear.
This is it we will see a continues green market anytime. We have high believe that this digital money will not disappeared right away. In fact, it will going stronger and price will climb to the moon soon.
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

some technical analysor said that BTC will drop 4000$. they said that this is need for technical be complete. I think after dupming into 4000$ BTC could raise again
Rise after such huge fall is just a common scenario for bitcoins, it already happen in the past so many time. If its true that there is a technical thingy happen that affect bitcoin price then it is a good thing atleast we do know that moon is coming after the completion. I thought the dumps are effect of current FUDs scattered all over. Looks like I'm going to be satisfied with my decision of hodling and not touching any of my coins despite of continuous dumps everyday, well I hope so.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
amilla041184

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

thats good news for holder. i will keep hold my portofolio. and buy more more bitcoin as i can. i think if bitcoin stable 1 week on $ 7000 could be bitcoin will touch $15000.
Same as many hodlers I am also hoping that this is a sign of coming back for BTC, and not only BTC but same with other altcoins. It's been three weeks of scary red days I am facing having in mind the possibility of losing all my investments. If there would be atleast three consecutive days of green market from now, maybe I can already breath well and sleep peacefully..lol
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

After the worse days the cryptocurrencies are trading in green, this is a good sign to move upward $6000 can be the least bottom and we hope the green signal continues in the upcoming days, those with capital can buy at this low price as it is expected to climp high from now and those who believed and hold coins tightly during this tough times is really strong and are going to eat a sweet fruit.

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

Same as many hodlers I am also hoping that this is a sign of coming back for BTC, and not only BTC but same with other altcoins. It's been three weeks of scary red days I am facing having in mind the possibility of losing all my investments. If there would be atleast three consecutive days of green market from now, maybe I can already breath well and sleep peacefully..lol

yes this three weeks, bitcoin fall really hard
but from today the bitcoin price movement is slowly increasing
as you can see here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/
Feb 06, 2018: lowest price at $ 6,048.26 and now traded at $ 8,272.35 (+ 26.78%)
really a good improvement compared to the previous day

YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

It is a good news for hodlers! I think bitcoin will start to pump again and hope this will continue nonstop and my portfolio are now start to green again and this is great! Wink

I think everything will be fine and all coin will recover their real price so don't be panic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: