Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO Started] MEXC ▶︎ Real Products ▶︎ USD6.8b Industry ▶︎ Save Lives  (Read 2954 times)
dafew (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

how can we purchase the token ?

Hi there, to get mexc token. This is the step:

1. Get bitcoin or ether.
(A) From P2P exchanger - such as Remitano
(B) From trusted crypto sellers that you personally know.

2. Move your bitcoin or ether to a wallet you control.
(A) For Ether, we recommend MyEtherWallet (MEW) or imToken.
(B) For Bitcoin, any good trusted wallet like Blockchain.info is acceptable.

3. Participate in the ICO by sending your crypto to our address.
(A) ETH - Our Official Crowdsale Address.
Contributions are open at Feb 8th.
Make sure to set the gas Price 80 gwei, just to be safe.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xefab21b4de8b0a8c167e9afa8183e0e14cef400f#

(B) BTC - Our Official Bitcoin address for MEXC Crowdsale:
3BCwFWshhau8pMA86NncET8X9sUwNS1S8P

4. Once you have your tokens, figure out how to store them.
- The two most popular hardware wallets are Trezor and Ledger.

Don't forget to whitelist the address first. Otherwise, it will fail.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandarajasmine

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

does all the information presented by the project check out? for example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project? can you double check any of the other information yourself by referencing other sources?

Yes, firstly all team members provided their linked in link, could easily verify their existence n track record.

Also this is a product based ico, u cannot easily claimed unless u have real products, especially there’s even a letter from ministry of health Malaysia confirming prof dr abu hasan is the inventor of these products if u look at the white paper.

Prof dr abu is a well known in the emergency medical industry. Google it, u find him.

Also those advisors are real people and could easily be checked their existence from various sources n checking has been done confirming they r real people.

You can open our whitepaper at our website, which is: https://mexc.life   Smiley
khalidwaled

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

what is 'howey test' exactly is? can somebody explain to me regarding on the product. thanks

The "Howey Test" is a test created by the Supreme Court for determining whether certain transactions qualify as "investment contracts." If so, then under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, those transactions are considered securities and therefore subject to certain disclosure and registration requirements.
Under the Howey Test, a transaction is an investment contract if:
It is an investment of money
There is an expectation of profits from the investment
The investment of money is in a common enterprise
Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party
Although the Howey Test uses the term "money," later cases have expanded this to include investments of assets other than money. The term "common enterprise" isn't precisely defined, and courts have used different interpretations. Most federal courts define a common enterprise as one that is horizontal, meaning that investors pool their money or assets together to invest in a project. However, other courts use different definitions.
The final factor of the Howey Test concerns whether any profit that comes from the investment is largely or wholly outside of the investor's control. If so, then the investment might be a security. If, however, the investor's own actions largely dictate whether an investment will be profitable, then that investment is probably not a security.

oh okay. great explanation. thanks!
Chaerin Lee

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

Basically what is EMS?
sandarajasmine

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

Basically what is EMS?

EMS is known as Emergency Medical Services or Ambulance Services provide prehospital medical care and transportation services to hospitals and medical. The rise in demand for emergency medical services has led to the growth in the ambulance equipment market. This accelerated demand is partly due to the recession, which led to a large number of people losing their health insurance coverage. As a result, many of these individual’s health issues escalated into conditions requiring emergency medical services.

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask!  Smiley
Chaerin Lee

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

Basically what is EMS?

EMS is known as Emergency Medical Services or Ambulance Services provide prehospital medical care and transportation services to hospitals and medical. The rise in demand for emergency medical services has led to the growth in the ambulance equipment market. This accelerated demand is partly due to the recession, which led to a large number of people losing their health insurance coverage. As a result, many of these individual’s health issues escalated into conditions requiring emergency medical services.

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask!  Smiley

Okay. Thank you!
khalidwaled

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

This is a great ICO. This is different from other because it has products to offer. This is like a real business, not like others cryptocurrency that i have seen before. Looking forward for this ICO to launch!  Grin

I have never heard about medical ICO that have the real product in it. This is totally awesome.

Yeah, definitely. The first in the world.

seems like going to be!  Cheesy
Alice Miromochan

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

Where can I access the whitepaper???
sandarajasmine

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

Hello  Smiley!
You can open our whitepaper at our website, which is: https://mexc.life
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

Hello there, you can get the whitepaper at www.mexc.life
dafew (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

does all the information presented by the project check out? for example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project? can you double check any of the other information yourself by referencing other sources?

Yes, firstly all team members provided their linked in link, could easily verify their existence n track record.

Also this is a product based ico, u cannot easily claimed unless u have real products, especially there’s even a letter from ministry of health Malaysia confirming prof dr abu hasan is the inventor of these products if u look at the white paper.

Prof dr abu is a well known in the emergency medical industry. Google it, u find him.

Also those advisors are real people and could easily be checked their existence from various sources n checking has been done confirming they r real people.

You can open our whitepaper at our website, which is: https://mexc.life   Smiley

I'd like add a few piece.
We have sent our white paper to McAfee for their review. And they are the best in finding scam ICOs.

I'll share their review once we have them.

Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

We have sent our white paper to McAfee for their review. And they are the best in finding scam ICOs.

This is a big stepping stone.
Erina Sama

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

The sale have starts now?
khalidwaled

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

oh wow great! escalate the level of confidence on this ICO!
Chaerin Lee

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

guys can I know, who can participate in this ICO?
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

The sale have starts now?

Yup, sales has start. Go to www.mexc.life  

arcot2222

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Everybody can participate in MEXC ICO, except citizens of United States, Malaysia and Singapore
Erina Sama

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

How can I join the bounty program? Do I have to put my ETH address here?
Chaerin Lee

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

Everybody can participate in MEXC ICO, except citizens of United States, Malaysia and Singapore

Oh! Thank God my country is not in the "except" list. Thanks!
sandarajasmine

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

Oh! Thank God my country is not in the "except" list. Thanks!

Yay! Join us.

Buy MEXC, Save lives! Smiley

Feel free to join us at our Telegram group:
1. MEXC Community: https://t.me/mexclife
2. MEXC Bounty Program: https://t.me/mexc_bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: