Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going to MOOON!! BUY OR HODL!  (Read 536 times)
xayan123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:40:37 PM

Bitcoin is going to rise upto $28K, the whales are waiting. Remember when bitcoin dropped from $1K to $152? They're the ones with the lambos now.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

Bitcoin is going to rise upto $28K, the whales are waiting. Remember when bitcoin dropped from $1K to $152? They're the ones with the lambos now.

Previous rise has nothing to do with whales, it has to do with mtgox being hacked. Because it was the biggest exchange and like the only one out there providing good volume when it went down bitcoin crashed. You have to educate yourself more on this matter.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

What is your reasonining for $28K?
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

Bitcoin has dropped seriously, but it looks like it's going up again. With this low price many investors and people who missed out will start buying, which will create a price increase. It's much too early to see bitcoin going to the moon and we should be glad to see the price reaching 10K in the next weeks.

BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

I don't know about $28k but BTC always passes its ATH so it must be $21k+ this time.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

Unfortunately, bitcoin is just recovering right now so I don't think bitcoin will go up that high so easy. I recommend you to hodl guys and buy if you have money in your pocket. Bitcoin might hit 10k and surpass all resistances in order to discern if we're on bull.

Yes, they're the ones with lambos right now. Congratulations to them Smiley.
Inn0vative1
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

I am not too sure this is THE recovery. If you look at the daily charts, BTC has been steadily dropping since reaching all-time highs on December 17, 2017. It has been a steady decline but there way some green days (days where price moved up) and some small price spikes, only for the decline to continue the next day. In my non-expert analysis, it's too early to call this the beginning of the next bull run. We will need a few days of upward price movement to confirm the trend.

Just my opinion.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

For me no matter what the issue with bitcoins and what the reason behind the price that down now I still believe bitcoin will boom soon. So I will buy for bitcoin this time that the price is low and hold in order to earn profit someday.
Alexis77600

Activity: 98

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

You must never sell the skin of the bear before killing it, its true btc has a very good support but be ready at all the best is to hold on 6 months and wait . Its uncertain for the moment , there are too many manipulations.But if you have the fund buy more btc.

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

It seems to me an erroneous attitude to try to predict the future behavior of bitcoin based solely and exclusively on the graphic comparison of its performance in previous years, since it lacks any methodical foundation and is based on mere subjectivity. If the markets were so easy to predict, no one would be suffering the spectacular losses that prevail in the market today, and on the contrary, the majority would have already reached the wealth and this forum would be semi-abandoned.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Bitcoin might reach the moon,but it might take some time to reach the moon,you need to have enough fuel for the engines to burn and with the negatives news coming every now and then about the regulation,it is hard to think about a big rally which would take us to all time high .I will wait until everything is settled and then wait for the rally,till then i will accumulate the coins when ever i can.
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

It seems to me an erroneous attitude to try to predict the future behavior of bitcoin based solely and exclusively on the graphic comparison of its performance in previous years

Amen to that.

Anyway, after a brutal ATH followed by a 70% crash, it seems very unlikely for a new ATH to appear in the following days / weeks.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

In the history of bitcoin it is clear that, after every crash the price has recovered after certain time interval. Among several price crashes, once it has took time of more than a year to reach the price from which it started to fall. In other cases, the price recovery has taken place with weeks and maximum within months.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Actually whales are the one behind all this FUD so that they can fill their bags with cheap coins and looks like they now have enough so they are pouring more money into bitcoin to pump it hard. Soon other panic buyers will join because of FOMO which will push price to new ATH.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

Noone is going to sell btc unless any useless fud is coming. Btc will go to high levels no matter what we think about the future of cryptocurrencies. Buying low is smart way to invest in thus industry and day trading is not suitable for newbies. Vision is best factor among other nonsense arguments including making profit.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

When exactly? It's easy to day that Bitcoin is going to moon anytime soon but backing your claims is the difficult part. Yes, based from the history of Bitcoin, it could reach even higher than 28k with a very strong bull ran. But this does not justify that this will happen. It might happen within a month, a quarter or a year.

BUY OR AND HODL!

fixed that for you
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

Yes ofcourse, they are all in a lambos now. We could have lambos too. Just buy and HODL this is how we could earn when bitcoin pumps hard. 28k doesn't matter tow i'm aiming big.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

I do not understand this excitement honestly. Yes, it is not falling already, and I am sure it will go on growing, but to the Moon? It is too early for it. IMHO.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

I actually don't know whether bitcoin price would once again go to the moon or not.But it would certainly increase and reach a descent price.Now every one is aware that the news about india banning bitcoins is totally FUD.

Also the SEC of US has given some positive statements regarding allowing crypto currencies.For this main reason,bitcoin price is surging high.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

I actually don't know whether bitcoin price would once again go to the moon or not.
Trust our buddy and don't doubt it, he's ready to skyrocket very soon and it will land to the moon. Don't believe those rumors that the landing to the moon is a fake one.

Now every one is aware that the news about india banning bitcoins is totally FUD.
Medias are making small things bigger even its just a rumor and no basis of what they are reporting.

bitcoin price is surging high.
Will wait for this to see our buddy show his comeback again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███