Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1625 times)
kashwin663

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
yes it will reach peak value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

I think so too. Considering how cheap bitcoins are today? You might as well buy exactly 1 bitcoin and hodl for a long time. The crashes today are outrageous and buying a lot of bitcoins now would give a huge value increase when bitcoins increases in value in March.

maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

I read a few posts in this thread and had a question. Why respond one thing and, too, several times. People! Do you not read what has already been written before you? Bitcoin and other altcoins will grow and this is obvious. But give an example of news that proves the fact of future growth.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Yes, we just need to wait.Bitcoins price will rise soon and wait again until such time we get the price rate that we wanted.Bitcoins price are really unstable so not for a long time the price will be low, it will still rise.

how do you analyze the market run?
i think its just optimistic without any analysis. its not problem at all since it can make us not to be panic.
although no analysis, but at least it helps. good
eldharwp

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

i think that bitcoin will goes up again in the end of the year, but it will go down a little bit more. maybe in june the price will turn to uptrend again, a lot of people now know bitcoin because it is all over the media. so this will go up again not as long as before that takes 2 years to recover.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

That's right! But for now continue investing because no dump on its market value is permanent. At this moment, the market is somehow showing positive marks compared to its situation these past weeks. Panic selling will just contribute on the dump that will make its value even lower. This is the best time to invest since its value is still low. Don't miss the opportunity and be patient.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Backtothefuture

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Buy when low.. sell when high.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Yes, I completely share your opinion. It was a very good chance to buy more cheap coins and we will soon see their rise.And it's not just Bitcoin.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

True bitcoin will rise again the fall down is just affected by the issues not only in china but in south korea and india as well. I agree this is the time to buy and invest in bitcoin because of the lower cost.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

Every person who plans to link their activities with bitcoin should be prepared for price fluctuations and lack of stability. This is just the specifics of the crypto market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Booooooo

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Very soon, the hype from the Eastern news will cease, and bitcoin will return to its previous positions. This definitely does not give reason to be nervous or sell cryptocurrency, if you were going to do it - stop.

rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

I invest in the long term, so I do not pay much attention to price fluctuations, so as not to make yourself nervous. Still, the price will return to its previous position.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

The fact that the price of bitcoin will return to its previous position is beyond any doubt. And if you really follow the price chart, you have already noticed that gradually everything begins to grow. Just show some patience.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

yes, I'm sure bitcoin will rise again and much higher. Panic will only make us scared and we can not think with a cold head.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

yes, I'm sure bitcoin will rise again and much higher. Panic will only make us scared and we can not think with a cold head.
Although I often go online but I rarely see bitcoin prices, even from the beginning of this year I only saw bitcoin prices no more than 3 times, and I was surprised because the price dropped to $ 8200, but I never panicked because I'm sure the price is soon past the $ 25k month april later.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

I invest in the long term, so I do not pay much attention to price fluctuations, so as not to make yourself nervous. Still, the price will return to its previous position.
I agree with you, i am sure that bitcoin value or price is we will rise soon, so i am just using this oppurtunity to buy more bitcoin that i we will hold for long time, and until now i dont still sell my bitcoin because i am confident that the value or price of bitcoin is can pump even x2 or x3.
Iacomus

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Yea yea! It will rise soon. Just don't be panic!
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Btc price is on the rise hopefully steadily this time. And for the people spreading false news please don't be so greedy and destroy the market just for the sake of buying btc at a low price. Lots of people are making a living out of btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

I think so. Don't panic guys by hearing false news. Just hold your Bitcoin in your wallet and wait for few days. That will be better for your profit.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Yes dont panic and dont stress yourself if happen to get a lower price .Soon and how many it will increase again just keep on holding. We really need to think lots of time before clicking or buying .Dont be rush soon you will see howw bigger the result.we have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: