Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1623 times)
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

that's right and that's for sure. because with so many investors now who have invested money it can be a way of increasing the price of bitcoin. and you are patient enough to wait for a long time of course bitcoin prices can be as expensive as late last year
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

Bitcoins will always rise depending on the market's supply and demand, the only reason why most of the new traders are losing a huge amount of profit is that, they are selling all their coins at the lowest price whenever the market price is dumping and they are all pressured.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

that's right and that's for sure. because with so many investors now who have invested money it can be a way of increasing the price of bitcoin. and you are patient enough to wait for a long time of course bitcoin prices can be as expensive as late last year
I strongly agree! I don't think panic can help, it would only intensify the situation and could interfere the sense of responsibility and productivity. Volatility has been its nature, if it drops it surely can recover. If we have enough knowledge how to deal volatility, then it will never be a cause for us to panic, instead it keep us at ease and be able to think wisely.
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

Yeah, I thought like that too... But I am not sad about it. I know and I am really sure that it will rise in future, but now I don't know when, like at all.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

Bitcoin is known for it's volatile nature so these rise and falls are quite common in case of Bitcoin.No doubt that not much improvement is seen it's price from quite a long time but I still advice you to have faith in it.Bitcoin has the potential of recuperating from such drops and soon it will recover from this drop also.Last year during these days the price was even lower than the current price but during the end of the year it reached to $19k mark.Similarly Bitcoin is expected to reach to new heights in the coming months of 2018.So take this price drop as an opportunity to invest in it more instead of comminting the mistake of panic selling.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

The earlier you get to the field of bitcoin, the better - though mind its current price still to get the lowest value possible and then hold them off for the longest time possible. It is given that bitcoin will rise in the future as its popularity rises increasing the number of investors and reducing the supply.
I honestly do not believe in predictions especially from "influential" or popular people, they often make them to somehow manipulate the price.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

Yes it is actually the best bitcoin purchase because it is a low price and it is profitable for investors to buy bitcoin to increase the bitcoin price is definitely profitable for them, so you are encouraged to invest .
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
In the condition of market as of now can't say if bitcoin will more higher the price because as of now bitcoin still 7k price and takes a long and slowly increase. But still if we believe in bitcoin and have patience nothing is impossible.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

I strongly agree! I don't think panic can help, it would only intensify the situation and could interfere the sense of responsibility and productivity. Volatility has been its nature, if it drops it surely can recover. If we have enough knowledge how to deal volatility, then it will never be a cause for us to panic, instead it keep us at ease and be able to think wisely.
Bitcoin investors should be calm and cool and also have patience to hold his coins in time of deficits. Panic should not be part of business, while profit and loss are the part of business and crypto investment is coin business. If you get panic you can do nothing except increasing your headache. Just hold your coins and wait for good times to come.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

We should be calm and cool. But we cannot control the emotions of those people who are in panic mode. Maybe they just don't want to lose their money if the market continue to drop.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

correctly say, panic does not lead to anything good, so we only have to wait for the moment when it goes up
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

Bitcoin is subject to increase in coming months but still the bear mode is taking the market to see new downtrend we may expect new price hike happening this year soon
Mid-year is on the head and the price is still below $7500. It means that the future is unpredictable and anything about the future price became false. That’s why I never believe in predictions and make my own analyses about the current and future market value. We can just hope that the price will grow more in the future but cannot hold the situations.

This is true. February 2018 was a bad month for the crypto world and the prices of Bitcoin and so many other coins had dropped badly but with the passage of time, the market moves towards equilibrium due to its inbuilt ability and once in the equilibrium, it sets the prices according to demand in the market and the improvement starts then. So in my opinion, the market is about to go big in few months.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

correctly say, panic does not lead to anything good, so we only have to wait for the moment when it goes up
Exactly instead of panicking this season of down market holding is a wise decisions. All of my portfolio are so down red zone but I have to wait and be patient that bitcoin will rise soon.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

it is very difficult to see the market for now. I feel sad to see the assets are reduced considerably. I do not understand why bitcoin prices are so low. up slightly and then down sharply. What is wrong? is there really a whales game? no one can prove. we would all hope the price will quickly improve.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

it is very difficult to see the market for now. I feel sad to see the assets are reduced considerably. I do not understand why bitcoin prices are so low. up slightly and then down sharply. What is wrong? is there really a whales game? no one can prove. we would all hope the price will quickly improve.

You have two options, one is to stay away from the market and the other is to trade at the low and see if you can get meaningful gains.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Bitcoins will always rise depending on the market's supply and demand, the only reason why most of the new traders are losing a huge amount of profit is that, they are selling all their coins at the lowest price whenever the market price is dumping and they are all pressured.
Do not be panic in the current situations as we know that situations like this have happened in the past as well and we had seen the value recovered after losing its potential and became a coin with more potential. Now the situations are same and you should stay calm and be optimistic about the future which will soon give you the appearance of high value and will payoff.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

Cryptocurrencies popularity on different social media's are continuously growing so we can always expect for the price to increase after a few months if you are patient enough to wait for the better price to come out before selling your coins.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

I personally want to not panic but market situation makes me worried for sure, I mean I remember those old days when we always had good news. And after 2018 its all about bubble calls, hacks etc.. Too hard to resist.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

I personally want to not panic but market situation makes me worried for sure, I mean I remember those old days when we always had good news. And after 2018 its all about bubble calls, hacks etc.. Too hard to resist.
Worries are grounded in market value during a plunge like this and the situation there wants you to cut lose ,so there will be new demand that will pump if everyone thinks to panic with the situation and this dilemma for We all

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

Worries are grounded in market value during a plunge like this and the situation there wants you to cut lose ,so there will be new demand that will pump if everyone thinks to panic with the situation and this dilemma for We all
anyone will surely panic. if they find the investment down. even if it reaches 35%. I was one of the few traffickers who got big losses by the time of 2018. This really makes us panic with the worse its rate of market movement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: