Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we reached the bottom?  (Read 535 times)
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Most likely yes but I'm not sure about that. New investors' behaviour is important. Most of them entered to market to get rich as soon as possible. They really didn't care bitcoin and blockchain technology. But when they saw the reality is different, they left the market with huge losses. If they can be steady and don't make panic sells I think market will go up (but not moon for now).
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

As per the scenario now there may be chances of btc to touch down, but it will definitely go up too. Have patience till then and hold on for some coins.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

I think no. It can goes to lower than $5k for several weeks. Look at the chart, the chart shows that
Actually you can’t predict about bitcoins. They can do anything. Sometimes they are jumping like a frog and reaching the moon and now see them they are going down, more and more. Hence they are not stable, moving every other time. Like the chart, as you have said, yes there are chances for bitcoins to go even deeper and take out crunch. But we hope they may increase soon.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

Bitcoin is the best virtual currency in the world. Not only that it is also the most valuable currency.Last year the price of Bitcoin was started with only 9000$ and ended with 16k$
This year if the price of Bitcoin rise like the last year then we will see the price at 40k$. So to becoming sure that if you invest now then there is a chance of a profit of 20k$ with in just a year. Again if you see the other people then you will observe that people are becoming addicted to bitcoin. That is the people are investing more and more in Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will not be down easily. According to some economist, one day Bitcoin will rule the world. So if you want my suggestion then instead of storing it, invest it. More and more investment will make more and more profit.
So, Bitcoin is not over. Trust me.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

I think yes, the buying power below 6k previously is so high that the price didn't even reach the exact 6k mark. That symbolizes the very bottom of the price, with the relative strength index at over sold you could even say a sell order is automatically been sold those time. Currently, the price could go sky rocket again. At the time of this posting the price is almost 10k which is far away from the all time low of 6k, this signifies a clear mark that the bottom is the 6k and it is no turning back.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

I was expecting this level much before but somehow there was a delay due to the actions of the big whales. Now at this point, I don't think that Bitcoin will fall further and even if it falls, there are some clever investors who will pour capital in it considering the long term gains so yes, it is safe to say that it is bottom of price. However, it will remain chaotic for the time being and then we will see recovery in it.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

Bы дa, мы yжe пpoшли eгo Tongue
Extrago

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

I'm not sure about it being the lowest point. My friends say that bitcoin may get much lower, than it is now. And that theory has a right to be, but time will tell.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

Yes I think we have reached the bottom that's why bitcoin is increasing now, it might have decreased a little but it will increase back again. But that's just my opinion though, but I am still expecting bitcoin to decrease in the next few months or so.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

6000 dollars is the price we can expect the price to reach that is the rock bottom price we can expect
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

for now anyway .I cant see any dips for until we get to 15-20 k unless some bad news comes out
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

I certainly think, but being confident is not good enough. The reason is that the price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing. Hold your coins for this. There is a news in the US Senate on the world that they are talking about the bright future of Bitcoin. I believe it can go up to 90K-100K in this year.
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

My bottom line is 5000 dollars. I will start buying it without think of it twice. I have already converted my cash into eDollars like tether and perfectmoney as livecoin support perfectmoney.
I then what ever the consequence will , i wont giva a damn. i will dump my money for at least 3 month. And i know when i am gonna woke up i will see something very special or may be something worth to be dreamed of. Expecting 4x profit in 3 month if anyone make an investment today.

poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

several days before we know that the bitcoin price and all of crypto rate are going down, we don't know why the price is going down and why it can happen, but when i see market today the price will going back soon and i think in the next day or next week the price of crypto will going back into normal

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

I'm waiting for the peak and not for the bottom but I guess we already reached the bottom during $6,000 and that would be enough for those people who are waiting for the dip.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

It seems to me that the bottom is limited by the cost of bitcoin mining. I don't know the exact numbers, but I've heard it's about $ 2,800. Therefore, the price has not yet reached its bottom. But this does not mean that we will strive for this figure. At any time, the market can get a new impetus and the price will start to grow rapidly upwards. We can only wait and hope.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

I think yes, and I also think we will be in a bear market for a month or so

We must be patient and hold the bitcoin, we can only wait for the market to change for the better. I'm sure the market is not always falling, but it will gradually improve, I think it's a matter of time.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

Bottom of what exactly?
I don't see this price correction as nothing else but another usual volatility process. Price is changing all the time and it can't be in our favour all the time.
It can always go lowe but it's impossible to predict if and when this will happen so I suggest not to bother with that too much. Personaly I think the price will keep moving somwhere between 7000$ and 9000$ for a while before it moves forward again.

malaj
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

I think yes, and I also think we will be in a bear market for a month or so

Either we did or not, I will still continue on holding my investments since we still don't reach the peak. When it dumps, more investors are investing on digital currencies because this might be the rare opportunity that they can buy Bitcoin for a cheap price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

Yes, I think we have reached the bottom. BTC is already too down and moreover after the G20 summit today the price is surely going to rise as more and more countries will come up with a steady regulation towards bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. BTC and cryptos have seen some really bad days in these three months I think there are now just good days to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: