Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] AmoritoToken - Social dating app based on blockchain technology  (Read 156 times)
Amorito (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Only a few hours left until the start of the token sale  Smiley

Amorito is a social dating platform focus on knowing new people anywhere in the world. Think of us as the point of connection. Once you get into the Amorito platform, you can choose the distance or the location you want to meet new people.If you swipe to the left, switch to the next person and If you swipe to the right you show interest in that person and if that person swipe right, it means that a match has been made with that person and you will be able to communicate and have a deeper conversation. The platform offers three ways to communicate such as chat, voice call, and video call. Any user can choose if they want to receive reward in AMO tokens for minutes spoken in voice call and video call. Already sounds interesting? And that's not all. the platform also offers you the opportunity through the Super Like option, to notify the person you want to know you are interested in, the Super Like cost will be rewarded for that person. Compared to the rest of the platforms, all options are free, the only costs will be rewards for other users.

More Info:

[VISIT OUR WEBSITE]  [WHITE PAPER]  
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/961075000777338880
dilkhan123

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

i love nice project
redprabhu

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

i love nice project Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:31:21 AM

Personally I prefer local dating sites, I mean dating sites for a certain country, because when you look for a person he could be a lot of kilometers away from you... The same situation turned with me, when 2 years ago I was texting with a really cute girl but it turned out she is from UK, but I'm from sacramento... That's why I decided to use free dating sites in sacramento. Now I'm texting with an awesome girl from sacramento and soon we will have a date Smiley

it is very strange that you are claim to be from sacramento, while 3 days ago you were in a New Zealand.

Ugh, dude, I totally understand you. I live in New Zeland and it's really difficult to find even friends in tinder or other dating apps

It looks for me the only reason you are posting here is to promote some other site.
mikkytops4real

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 06:54:44 AM

Maybe I am Iate here for my comment but should like give halping comment this post! For example there are a dating site https://www.europe-dating.eu/ out there for singles to find love, and online dating is quickly becoming a popular option. But there is a downside to online dating that many don’t realize, and that is that there are way too many websites out there to get yourself found.

The problem: You only have a few seconds to make a first impression.

Your very first online impression is in every picture you post, every text you type, and every word you say. When someone first clicks on your profile to see what you have to offer, your first impression is going to be “meh.”

In order to attract the people who are looking for you online, you have to make sure that you are in a position where your message, picture, and profile all say something different.

The solution:

The first thing you want to do is to work on yourself.

Are you a naturally good conversationalist? Do you come off as attractive? Do you make eye contact when you talk to people? These are some great first steps to improving your profile and building a solid first impression.

Once you are ready to post your online dating profile, there is a good chance that you will only have a couple of seconds to attract someone’s attention.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: