Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Signals  (Read 494 times)
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

The problem with these signals floating around is: that most of them are fake and only meant to make people buy something or sell something else...

Seriously, if someone knows of something cool, hiding it from the general population of traders will work best for him! So, the only signals that correctly work is those which you find yourself, with your own research and analysis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Trade Signals are the way that speculators navigate the market in their own way. So I think you do not over-believe the signal groups, just consult these groups and analyze the information you get very carefully before investing in any crypto coin.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

At first i relied on signal but i try to do and do it by myself. I opened google and youtube for weeks, that's the first thing i did, chose the indicator that easy to understand. After i choose 1 or 2 indicators i watch the chart how the chary shape and the point of dump or pump. I'm sure you can do it too.

rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

No. Trading signals are sometimes will be the source of getting lose in trading. The best way to do in trading are study the flowchart of the coin, study the buy and sell rate of the coin and be updated about that coin. Trading signals can help you in trading. you can use trading signal as reference in trading so that you can have strategy in their signals. Be wisely in trading so that you can earn more profit.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

Do trading signals work? If so, which is the best?
yes the signals work) they are many, in the majority they are all true, although there have been sad cases
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

I don't really believe in trading signals although there might be some who really do work. But in my opinion, it is much better to teach yourself and be independent and do your own research so you'd be really good in trading and would not depend on other peoples words. And it would also be more fruitful and it would feel so good to make profits based on the knowledge you gain by learning.
slothboy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Signals from most of the group are late. Early and accurate signal mostly comes from paid group
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

honestly trading signal is not very feasible because if you know trading signal has a chairman or command who told to buy the coin and if you know they have bought the coin first and you will only be made in person who bought the coin they have bought and when already up then the price will be directly in the dump until the price back to the base price without a signal. so it's best to avoid those signals and learn the graphics yourself will be able to benefit a lot more.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

The suggestion on how we enter trading in currency pair by specific time and price.. I mean you can handle every single details of your investment.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

Trading signals are for the lazy, for those that want to obtain the profits of trading but do not wan to go through the trouble to learn how to do it for themselves, I will save you time and money trading signals do not work but even if it worked you will need to know about trading in order to perform the instructions given in the signals and also you will need to know about trading in order to be able to know when the signal is mistaken and avoid making that mistake.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

The problem with these signals floating around is: that most of them are fake and only meant to make people buy something or sell something else...

Seriously, if someone knows of something cool, hiding it from the general population of traders will work best for him! So, the only signals that correctly work is those which you find yourself, with your own research and analysis.
Believing the same thing and no trader will surely share out their trading secrets on being profitable. Trading signals don't really exist at all but somehow we can create on our own ways to be profitable without relying others false claims or signals that they do say its profitable which is actually not.Dont really rely into these things better to make your own trades basing on your skills and with your own knowledge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████