Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TODAY IS THE BIGGEST HIGHEST BULLISH VOLUME IN THE HISTORY OF THE BTC  (Read 154 times)
GustavoCaro (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the last years of the BTC, in daily temporality.

It's time to buy Bitcoin¿? I say definitely yesss. And you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the last years of the BTC, in daily temporality.

You are correct. Today was the highest buying volume ever in BTC history. We are not going much further down from here. I even will call it reversal.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

You know when you hear about trend reversals you are skeptical because you need something big to change a trend. This is something quite massive actually and I would argue this isn't a dead cat bounce like it is some of the times. Brilliant news nonetheless, let's go Bitcoin!

GustavoCaro (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

It is still too early to ensure that the price of bitcoin will go up. We need the price to confirm in several ways that the price will really go up.

But it is very good news, that today Bitcoin has come up with a large volume at the 6k level. It will take a time of consolidation, before the rise up
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

Yes, Today is the time for comeback. dont hesitate to buy more BTC because sooner or later the rate of BTC will pump and hopefully reach again the highest peak of its rate. Its better to stock more BTC and wait for the pump of BTC.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

if i have a lot of extra money i will buy bitcoin today's for my investment for tomorrow i strongly believe the bitcoin price goes uprising again in the market in my own observation as of starting bitcoin crashing in the market is because the affect also the world market stock exchange due to more investor are withdrawing the share funds thats the reason bitcoin also crash the price value. thats only my personal market analysis.

fiat money exchange in the world are also down base on stock exchange market.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

Yess !!!.
However, I have bought it since three days ago, on that day bitcoin traded around $ 8000, with vigor and optimism i bought it some. Because, I feel the up trend will happen more exactly two days after the New Year celebration China.

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

You could be right. But I am still afraid of bulltraps and that the price could make one more dive in the 6000K range to form a double bottom. Time will tell I guess, rather soon.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

Today is the best time to buy because the price is lower as compared from last year. We all know that there are so many dips but that is normal in trading and don't be discourage about the dips but instead take it as opportunity to invest additional capital for Bitcoin or Altcoins. Bitcoin is too big to fail so let's all be patient and wait for the best. Many experts have speculated that Bitcoin price will rise up too soon and the highest of all time.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

Volume is increasing, this is good, but not enough. The prices must pass the 9000-9500 dollars, then we can say the trend is reversing to bullish from bearish.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

All these negative news that flooded the river in the last week all this was a pre-planned company. And the organizers seem to have achieved their goals a lot of people came out of the crypt. I think now we are waiting for a very good uptrend
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

Yess !!!.
However, I have bought it since three days ago, on that day bitcoin traded around $ 8000, with vigor and optimism i bought it some. Because, I feel the up trend will happen more exactly two days after the New Year celebration China.
Next time, you could have split your funds, just in case, so as to leave room for any possibilities. However, that was still a good time to buy anyway. The market is still fair for now, nothing so much to worry about and nothing to be so happy about, except for the huge volume and not only on bitfinex, but also on bitstamp and some other exchanges. So, for now, we just hope the down trend is over.

You could be right. But I am still afraid of bulltraps and that the price could make one more dive in the 6000K range to form a double bottom. Time will tell I guess, rather soon.
That is the main reason the market is pretty slow right now. A lot of traders and investors are afraid of this, and are hesitant to buy in. Most traders are fund of not taking a huge risk and would rather wait for a clear signal for a change of trend before getting in. Trust me, anything we are all doing now, is just gambling and we are not sure yet, where the market is heading up next.
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

I think volume is preparing the next bull cycle that we all know is coming for spring/summer. There's lots of coins that are already planning their strategies for the cycle. Main big airdrops coming up with lots of different solid coins. Not sure if bitcoin will pump tho because usually for an alt season to settle, bitcoin has to kinda move sideways. If bitcoin pumps, alts can't keep up with it.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

The volume is what is really stimulate bitcoin and that is the major reasons why we are seeing some bullish momentum and upward price movement recently. I think this is signed of good days to come as we are approaching the first quarter of the year, I expect bitcoin to baunce back to it December high and even above. I thing we should be able to achieve this before end of this first quarter.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

From the last few days we can notice that Bitcoin is trying hard to break the resistance and start the bull run towards the next ATH. It already broke the $8000 resistance and has crossed $8500 as of now. If things keeps going on the same way I am pretty sure that bitcoin will soon recover the price drop and might cross $15 before this month ends. Lets see how well bitcoin does this time before any FUD or correction takes place.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Bitcoin has certainly started it's recovery and finally people's nerves would be calm.Though it is gradually increasing but still it is increasing and main reason is it is not decreasing after certain time.The increase is from last 3 days and itt shows that this increase is stable.Soo it is good news but i is just a beginning.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

Bitcoin has certainly started it's recovery and finally people's nerves would be calm.Though it is gradually increasing but still it is increasing and main reason is it is not decreasing after certain time.The increase is from last 3 days and itt shows that this increase is stable.Soo it is good news but i is just a beginning.
Cant argue with that and we are really seeing it on past few days up to now which it do recover gradually might not be on big movements but we do see steady and slowly. There might be some pullbacks but eventually it did able to manage to go up. For now seeing on technical analysis having that volume would really somehow give me the chills on intuition to buy bitcoin while its still low as of now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████