Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forbes' First List Of Cryptocurrency's Richest:  (Read 181 times)
maliboom (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

while we play here with airdrop and change. here is the first list of forbes of the richest crypto:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffkauflin/2018/02/07/cryptocurrency-richest-people-crypto-bitcoin-ether-xrp/#184914a772d3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Well did not read.
Heard and Soul of crypto is decentralization.
Anything with a few individuals enriching themselves at the expense of the masses is old centralized failing system. Inst and red flag

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

This article was nearly like paid advertisement for Binance token. (kidding) It looks like binance is becoming next big thing in crypto and its so big that it will recover possible bitfinex fail. I give like!

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Wow, some sort of rag to riches for Changpeng Zhao. He used to be the CEO of Okcoin. As far as I know, Zhao was middle-class Chinese in Shanghai before coming into crypto in 2014.

alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

It's nice to see that the authoritative edition writes about crypto currencies and real people who have earned millions on it
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

We need this kind of news. It increases the awareness of the system.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

I think this is just a paid for article by Binance, to help promote their image, after the recent bad news around the exchange they need something in the space to help them spin off this. Personally, I like the exchange because from almost no where they have come through as the best exchange in the best for now

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Yes i think most of these crypto exchanges and the people behind them are the people really getting rich every second as crypto market is 24/7. So the successful exchange owners are making killing amounts everyday.

Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Some names on their ive never heard of. Billionaires! It's crazy how much wealth has been generated in this space. Apparently ethereum has made over 10,000 millionaires alone!
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

We most of us rather need a list of people becoming rich from trading, I think they don't differ from other business people.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

It was a great article. Indeed that cryptocurrency world provide opportunity to individuals regardless of someone's status in life. He/she could has an opportunity to make it big in cryptocurrency world. Good luck to all. Smiley
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

1. Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss Winklevoss's twin brother is the founder of Winklevoss Capital and has a virtual currency value of around USD 900 million to 1.1 billion. They bought bitcoin in 2012, when it was just some people Who knows the virtual currency.

2. Chris Larsen Chris Larsen has a virtual currency value of about USD 7.5 billion to 8 billion. He is one of the founders of Ripple, a provider of international payment services with blockchain technology.

3. Joseph Lubin Joseph Lubin is co-founder of the Ethereum digital currency and former Goldman Sachs executive. It has a virtual currency value of about USD 1 billion to 5 billion.

4. Changpeng Zhao Changpeng Zhao is CEO of the world's largest virtual exchange company Binance. Zhao has a virtual currency value of about USD 1 billion to 2 billion.

5. Matthew Mellon Matthew Mellon is an investor who has a virtual currency value of about USD 900 million to 1 billion.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

while we play here with airdrop and change. here is the first list of forbes of the richest crypto:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffkauflin/2018/02/07/cryptocurrency-richest-people-crypto-bitcoin-ether-xrp/#184914a772d3
He took a lucky ticket Smiley
By the way, for many people "playing with airdrop and change" is an easy way to become a part of crypto society and receive any income.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

Wow, that's a great news that we could earn and become millionaire with Airdrop and exchange it. I really thought Airdrop wouldn't give this much profit and thought it is just a advertisement to attract investors but from the threads created here makes me think of buying some Airdrop in future. Let me buy some and post in this thread once it gets success.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

Nice to have such thingsnin Forbes specially right after getting banned by Facebook,Google and Twitter
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

Nice to see crypto in Forbes and Binance has really done well since it launched which wasn't too long ago, let's just hope that it doesn't go sour, obviously it will be a target for those that want to do harm but I hope to see Binance around in 5 years time, it is still a relatively new exchange compared to some of the other such as Bittrex and Poloniex.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

This is good thing but I'm not surprised to see Ripple founder on the list cause have already knew he's holding the highest percentage of ripple this is the reason why I hate Charles decision for selling all his LTC holding.
My God these are richer than google creator Smiley and this may somehow create another FUD from crypto haters.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

1. Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss Winklevoss's twin brother is the founder of Winklevoss Capital and has a virtual currency value of around USD 900 million to 1.1 billion. They bought bitcoin in 2012, when it was just some people Who knows the virtual currency.

2. Chris Larsen Chris Larsen has a virtual currency value of about USD 7.5 billion to 8 billion. He is one of the founders of Ripple, a provider of international payment services with blockchain technology.

3. Joseph Lubin Joseph Lubin is co-founder of the Ethereum digital currency and former Goldman Sachs executive. It has a virtual currency value of about USD 1 billion to 5 billion.

4. Changpeng Zhao Changpeng Zhao is CEO of the world's largest virtual exchange company Binance. Zhao has a virtual currency value of about USD 1 billion to 2 billion.

5. Matthew Mellon Matthew Mellon is an investor who has a virtual currency value of about USD 900 million to 1 billion.
Wow it's so nice to know the most richest people around crypto. Among those, Zhao has the edge as his binance can be benefited with this type of publicity. Although no doubt binance is one of the best exchanges. Congrats to all of them. A lot of money flowing at crytoworld.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Man the binance guy CZ is doing really well isn't he ? He has had a astronomical rise in his fortunes. The btc bull run and binance exchange opening coincided which was great for him

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Most of them made their profits due to the recent spike in crypto currencies prices and users, and we are still under $0.5 Billion, expect to see more by the time. Also the article shows how crypto changed the lives of many people. Personally, I do not aim for millions, but I believe the profit I found in crypto is very high compared with other jobs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: