Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins are collector's items.  (Read 4213 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 07:41:52 AM

Bitcoin is the new geek accessory

Given all the abandoned assets on Second Life - for which many people paid real money - I'm not sure that being a geek accessory is a good thing.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
billyjoeallen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2011, 04:57:46 PM

Given all the abandoned assets on Second Life - for which many people paid real money - I'm not sure that being a geek accessory is a good thing.

Did you read the article yet? http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2011/07/edward-castronova-bitcoin.html?

This blog post is so inane that it's only effect will be to discourage the people whom we don't want in yet anyway.  I bought some BTC with linden dollars two months ago and I am still way ahead for doing so, even after the crash.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 06:59:04 PM

Did you read the article yet? http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2011/07/edward-castronova-bitcoin.html?

This blog post is so inane that it's only effect will be to discourage the people whom we don't want in yet anyway.  I bought some BTC with linden dollars two months ago and I am still way ahead for doing so, even after the crash.

Wow, that's probably the first such blog post I actually felt compelled to respond to. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Smiley

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: