Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 11:49:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I知 affraid to invest  (Read 9209 times)
Owl129

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Invest in the coin that you trust, a coin where it always bounce up after the deep of its price. Every investment is risky but you won't earn any profit if you don't invesr you're just saving money. Think of it what if you try to invest some of your money in a promising coin and that coin incease its value then you'll earn a profit, always think the positive side. You also need to learn the market when will these coin prices incease. Don't be afraid to invest, because by investment you will make your money grow just be wise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bananadines

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

You shouldnt be afraid of investing your money into cryptocurrencies. I mean okey the market is high volatil but you will get high rewards if one coins is going to explode one day! So the risk reward ratio is fine and you should buy some nice gems for long term!

moonami

Activity: 121
Merit: 31

Presale Live!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

You shouldnt be afraid of investing your money into cryptocurrencies. I mean okey the market is high volatil but you will get high rewards if one coins is going to explode one day! So the risk reward ratio is fine and you should buy some nice gems for long term!
I agree with you. You should not be afraid but take courage to invest but you should invest wisely. Before investing, make sure you have enough knowledge regarding thr coin that you're going to invest.

Blakscorpion

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

Don't forget one thing.

What you are ready to invest in crypto, is what you are ready to loose.

Don't invest money that you can't afford to loose, it's an investment, and as every investments, you can loose everything.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures    VoteCentral Your Vote Counts    deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
OrcaTech

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

I like to repeat invest as much as you are not afraid to lose. For example, I take investing as a hobby that brings good profits, someone likes fishing or hunting or motorcycles, for example, they spend much more than they get and my hobby brings me a profit. The fear of losing money is absolutely present for any investor, regardless of his experience. Do not put everything on the line, then you will not lose everything!
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

there are some reasons why I知 affraid to invest or any transaction such as buying or selling coin.. how about you?

Well, I guess you're afraid because you're not prepared for the outcome of your investment, my advice is, just invest the amount that you don't care to lose, if you do that you don't need to be scared because its either you lose or gain profit. Just invest only if the value of one altcoin or bitcoin is at the lowest price and set some goal when to sell your investments so that the chances of losing a profit is lowered.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 294

笛oin The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Same goes for me but I believe that my life will not go on if I stay in one spot. You need to try it sometimes, it's really risky at first but once you knew the strategies that you need to know as a trader, it will be as easy as pie.

greggypiggy

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

You cant be always like that. You cant go forward in life if youre always afraid to take the risk in doing something. Every investments has risk to lose all your money, bit why does millionaires keeps investing? Its because they know that if they take the risk, it can result for a better prize. Start investing those extra money that youre willing to lose. Money that wont affect you if lose. Keep investing and always look forward.
barhavsky

Activity: 322

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

Indeed we need to be afraid of the risks of investing that we do then with the analysis before investing I think it will be reduced although there is no certain profit in investing but if seen from the existing trend of investment in crypto is arguably has a trend that always rise up.

k-west

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

If you sell your house,get credits or something crazy like this to invest in crypto you better be afraid of it.if you have some money that you dont need in the near future-start investing now with no doubts,prices are quite cheap now.

bitcoinFPT

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

there are some reasons why I知 affraid to invest or any transaction such as buying or selling coin.. how about you?

The prices started to rise, but I think there are many altcoins which are still giving good buying chance. If you check the prices of bitcoin, ethereum, IOTA and many others, you can see that their prices are still low  compared to old prices.

Any investment is risky and investment in bitcoin is the same, but you must strategize with knowledge and information. To become rich you have to trade or you should invest a small amount if the incident happens, you do not lose everything

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Synaesthesia

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

you should spend more time to research and understand about cryptocurrency world. when you know sth clearly, you wont be scared

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
EricExxo

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

I dream of a decentralized world.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

If you are afraid to invest, it's better not to invest or invest an amount you can afford to lose. Peace.

The blockchain is programmable scarcity.
Sartrute

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

If you think reasonably, now the market is clearly with a positive mathematical expectation - on average, there will be a profit from investments. So you need not be afraid. You must evenly distribute your investments in order not to depend on one asset.

thycrypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

Scared money doesn't make money.  The more you risk the higher the reward. I know these are cliches but it couldn't be truer. Of course, there is a sense of fear when buying in but if you invest in good projects I believe that should bring some sense of relief.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     屁 屁   DeepOnion  給 給     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   封  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  封  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Sahabat_

Activity: 308

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

for what is afraid to transact or sell and buy cryptocurrency, if we want to profit there must be a risk and it is for all our activities eg selling food whether it will not hurt there must be a risk of loss but we still dare to take that risk

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Mainman08

Activity: 266

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

If you want to be successful in cryptocurrency world. You need to put away all your fears. Because your fear will control you. I know it is risky but those who take the risk get high rewars in the end.

royale143

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
Merited by Genemind (2), commanderbitcoin (1), butcherme (1)

I think that's the normal thing most people would feel or think right now. No one wants a loss, thus, everyone is trying their best to actually mitigate or avoid it by way of holding their assets. By doing so, they won't have any problems dealing with losses, given that it's very high risk right now. The right thing to do is be patient and hold your coins until such time that they recuperate and bring their values back up. It's hard to actually see the light at the end of the tunnel, but just hold on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Boybugwal760820

Boybugwal760820

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

Almost everyone that I've asked regarding in investing to bitcoin or to any crypto currency are very doubtful and afraid that they will only lose their hard earned money especially when they just hear the word bitcoin all they can think is that bitcoin is also an another kind of schemes existing in the internet, perhaps they were misinformed about the true meaning and advantage of bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies out there.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
King Koopa

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

As the market continues to grow, so do the scammers and illegitimate practices unfortunately. This is a risk among investors and just one of the many obstacles we'll come across. It's overstated but holds true, please do your own research and decide whether it's worth investing or not

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=XXXXXXX)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.