Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2018, 03:36:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I知 affraid to invest  (Read 2573 times)
Sahabat_

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Decentralized Transportation Economy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

for what is afraid to transact or sell and buy cryptocurrency, if we want to profit there must be a risk and it is for all our activities eg selling food whether it will not hurt there must be a risk of loss but we still dare to take that risk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Mainman08

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

there are some reasons why I知 affraid to invest or any transaction such as buying or selling coin.. how about you?
If you want to be successful in cryptocurrency world. You need to put away all your fears. Because your fear will control you. I know it is risky but those who take the risk get high rewars in the end.

royale143

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
Merited by Genemind (2), commanderbitcoin (1), butcherme (1)

there are some reasons why I知 affraid to invest or any transaction such as buying or selling coin.. how about you?

I think that's the normal thing most people would feel or think right now. No one wants a loss, thus, everyone is trying their best to actually mitigate or avoid it by way of holding their assets. By doing so, they won't have any problems dealing with losses, given that it's very high risk right now. The right thing to do is be patient and hold your coins until such time that they recuperate and bring their values back up. It's hard to actually see the light at the end of the tunnel, but just hold on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 154

Boybugwal760820

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

Almost everyone that I've asked regarding in investing to bitcoin or to any crypto currency are very doubtful and afraid that they will only lose their hard earned money especially when they just hear the word bitcoin all they can think is that bitcoin is also an another kind of schemes existing in the internet, perhaps they were misinformed about the true meaning and advantage of bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies out there.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
King Koopa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

As the market continues to grow, so do the scammers and illegitimate practices unfortunately. This is a risk among investors and just one of the many obstacles we'll come across. It's overstated but holds true, please do your own research and decide whether it's worth investing or not

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=XXXXXXX)
aiza2007

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:46:39 PM

We are all afraid e. Especially if the investment is largeSo it's not just that the investers do not know thatThere are a lot more processes to do if you invest heavily. So be patient and work hard.

YourBlock  | |  |   |   BUSINESS TRANSPARENCY AND AUTONOMY
ICO ▶   11th Dec 2017    -  REGIS (https://yourblock.io/)
RodneyKings

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

I don't  Grin It maybe normal to be afraid at some point but it'll get you nowhere if you are not willing to take the risk. You need to have the courage to take that risk for yourself to improve. If you are a person who want to have a profit you need to take the risk to invest. Try to invest only the funds that you can afford to lose so it won't hurt so much if there will be some dips.

dreico

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

The fact that you are afraid to invest is quite normal, you are simply afraid that your money will be wasted and you do not profit, but in this area there is always a risk

enawati

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:34:53 AM

Iam not affraid because before make investment in any coin i know the risk so i always use free money to make investment in it. I only use about 30% of total my money so the risk of my investment will lower. I also has some others management of money and risk to reduce that risk.

nellycanezo

Merit: 1

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

yeah, I'm afraid too because we can't predict which coin will dominate and which coin will drop. I was scared of losing money in the investment. So, I don't invest, I'll just participate in the bounties.

█▐  CIBUS FOOD ECOSYSTEM  ▐ █FOOD BLOCKCHAIN
▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE 28 FEB 2018 ▬▬▬▬ (https://cibus.world)
novocaine

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:01:58 AM

why are you afraid of invest? if you dont have the basis to do well so its fine, just start from an minimum amount ( you can take a look on https://coinmarketcap.com/new/ to find the latest icos and cryptos newcoming in the market, its very useful to use it ) to like 100 $ and start to invest in the market with more volume cap in the 24 h or in 2-3 days window time.

Don't invest more than you want to lose is the primary thing here and you should to remember, for any help you can always pm me Smiley

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
korchenkov

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

Friend, yоu dоnt need tо be afraid if yоu really are cоnfident with yоur investments,if yоu arent better nоt tо invest оr else yоu will оnly get headaches,investment is a seriоus thing tо dо,nоt simоle as buying and selling like what оthers dо.Peоple usually make.investments frоm оther's suggestiоns and thats very wrоng because оn the end оf the day yоur investment yоur respоnsibility.

▬▬▬  IQeon  |  Decentralized Gaming PvP Platform  ▬▬▬
█████████▐   ICO  ▶  Jan 30th, 2018   ▌█████████ (https://iqeon.io/)
kmrunner

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

If you are afraid there is no reason to enter trading and investing. Investing in Bitcoin is very risky, so you must be ready and willing to lose if you are afraid you're not gonna succeed. Always be positive and be confident in your decisions.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE![/c (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
Masy scurity

Activity: 84

Gambling Investment Fund

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

I am also of the opinion that the topic you like that at this time I also feel scared to invest in it because I see the bitcoin with all market coin is not suitable for us to invest in any.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Selborjeremie

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:35:11 AM

Nowadays, we should be especially careful with investing because we do not know that the sites that you have been investing. Before you invest, be sure to legit the sites you will be investing in to invest in order not to end up in the future. Smiley
Gridness

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

Why you should be afraid to buy and sell coins, if you are afraid how you will sell your coins like you get from bounty campaign.

S G P a y: Earn. Spend. Play.
Token Sale: Get Whitelisted now! (https://www.sgpay.org/)
seek4dream

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

" First Asia-wide Asset Exchange "

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

We are afraid to invest because we are afraid to lose.
So most people refrain themselves from taking any risk.
They are the same people who call bitcoin scams without any reason.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
████████████▀██████████▀████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████▄██████▄▄▄▄▄███▄███████████
███████████▄███▀████▀███▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.GenieICO.
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
▀▀▀

███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
▀▀▀
Vart4varta

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:19:40 AM

In fact, by starting to invest, whether you want it or not, you will begin to gain experience, which, in turn, will force you to acquire knowledge. Fortunately on the Internet to find any information or pass training courses it became easy. Today he will learn to invest with the help of the Internet, where it is more profitable and promising occupation than to receive another unnecessary education of an economist or manager.

___C A S H B A G___     │     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY    |    Get it on Google Play
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
●       WHITEPAPER        ●        TWITTER        ●        FACEBOOK        ●        TELEGRAM       ●
laryillary

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

The author, for sample simply place on one of the projects the minimum deposit amount for a certain period. You will be available to all cash transactions and savings statistics of your investment account.
A lot of projects are insured, have so-called inexhaustible capital, etc.
So do not be afraid and try to invest. Wink

cryptobengal

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

im afraid that by the time i can get some fiat into the exchange it wont be worth spit
and my lifetime of hard work is devalued by corrupt fuckin bankers , thats what scares
me lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.