Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantage of BITCOIN  (Read 2850 times)
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

the crypto money world has become very popular nowadays. everything is in a very variable market. so the most sensible investment is again btc. Btc is good to follow.
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Bitcoin will always be King as it has first market mover status and so is the most well know and popular. I always use my alt gains to accrue more Bitcoin. I've been doing this since 2014 and has worked well.
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

There is quite a lot of advantage in using bitcoin. Besides the speed of transactions, I tilt more for criterion benefit of money or to make benefit to reside with this exchange rate. Bitcoins can give you a fairly high return on investment, if you get the right gear to earn more coins.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

Bitcoin allows money to be sent anonymously across a peer-to-peer global network, with no intermediaries needed to validate or process transactions. That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.

It's really give to us a convenience in any transaction that we make and it is true that this can be the way of doing some illegal transaction without knowing by the third party. It is really includes negative and positive effects to us. But doing insensitive thing is depends on us. Let just using it in the right thing so we can be much benefited to this.   
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

BTC owns a serious advantage for being an anonymous unit. it can be said that it is the most well-known because it is from the first one. transfere between countries. it is the advantage of these reasons.  Roll Eyes
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Yes, if BTC is applied in daily life, the BTC has many benefits for us. We can do BTC conversion quickly, without much time, but still a lot of risk from the hackers. BTC has two sides.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

BTC owns a serious advantage for being an anonymous unit. it can be said that it is the most well-known because it is from the first one. transfere between countries. it is the advantage of these reasons.  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin have many advantage in many things. It can be advantage of the anonymous because the bitcoin have not traceable and it is decentralize ilalso it is for faster transaction so you can be easier to make negotiations. Also, it can make you an big profit if you want to earn. Becayse this is one of the advantage of the bitcoin too.
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Advantage of bitcoin:-
Anonymous and private.
Payment freedom.
Low/Minimal fees.
It's fast.
Central government can't take it away.
People can't steal your payment information from merchants.
No third-party interruptions.
Mobile payments.
Prices are always going up.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

BTC itself shows in the first place that there are alternative systems that can change the banking sector and make people completely independent. That's cool.            
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

There are many advantages of Bitcoin People are getting income from Bitcoin, job opportunities are being provided and the quality of life of people is improving, people are getting the knowledge of technology. The biggest advantage is the cashless fear environment.
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Bitcoin changed the concept of money transfer, decentralization shows that the system can work autonomously and without supervisory organs. It is a model of the financial system of the future.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

The status of bitcoin is its emergence, which realizes completely anonymous coins, and no one can get your personal information through some simple channels. This is a good way to deal with some inconvenient people.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

There are many advantages of Bitcoin People are getting income from Bitcoin, job opportunities are being provided and the quality of life of people is improving, people are getting the knowledge of technology. The biggest advantage is the cashless fear environment.
That is even an advantage I am sure a lot of the community within the freelance world and in the bitcointalk community has really derived from bitcoin and blockchain technology. The fact that a lot of people have been able to help themselves in a little way they can, hold on to what they have earned and over time are able to utilize what they have to build their dream as a cryptocurrency investor is just so awesome.

After all, that is just by the way I remember, those days when people can hardly get paid for doing freelance gigs online, but with bitcoin, a whole lot has really changed in getting paid and doing transactions all over the world.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

In fact, now there are not many advantages of Bitcoin in comparison with some altcoins, except for the price of course) I think it will pump this summer.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

Bitcoin changed the concept of money transfer, decentralization shows that the system can work autonomously and without supervisory organs. It is a model of the financial system of the future.
The idea of money transfer is one thing that blockchain technology has brought with bitcoin being in the main front of it all. What led me to start using bitcoin was all in need to transfer without the banks involved and it was like a dream come true. Being into importation business, it has really helped so much in paying merchants all over the world and luckily for me, they are all bitcoin enthusiasts because it was even through one of them I got into this space today. This is the great benefit that bitcoin has brought.
DrewXland

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

The idea of money transfer is one thing that blockchain technology has brought with bitcoin being in the main front of it all. What led me to start using bitcoin was all in need to transfer without the banks involved and it was like a dream come true. Being into importation business, it has really helped so much in paying merchants all over the world and luckily for me, they are all bitcoin enthusiasts because it was even through one of them I got into this space today. This is the great benefit that bitcoin has brought.

It's a great shift away from the centralised model of wealth transfer. Now that banks and nation states can be cut out their is a lot of negative pressure against Bitcoin as it's success is a direct threat to the establishment. This is why the growth of Bitcoin will be painful, but as most of us believe, it will eventually be the norm in society and not the niche.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

Bitcoin is not fully anonymous and that is the reason why it is referred to as pseudo anonymous.

Just thought I should point that out in case you do not know. Bitcoin has major advantage over altcoins in the sense that it is more established, it is in spot light and it is basically the legacy coin with every other coin just tagging along and who does not prefer holding the boss anyway ?

Asides this, as a currency and an investment one can trust so far, I believe bitcoin stands a better chance.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:14:28 AM

The main advantage of bitcoin is that it is very fast compared to other parameters of online transactions. One great characteristic of bitcoin is we can earn from it. It is true that it can be use by other people using their illegal trades but this doesnt mean that bitcoin is bad.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

Bitcoin allows money to be sent anonymously across a peer-to-peer global network, with no intermediaries needed to validate or process transactions. That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.
Monero have better anonymous transactions, better than bitcoin. Eth have fast transaction confirmation than bitcoin. And lots more coins have better things than bitcoin, so the only advantage of bitcoin is the first crypto currency people know about.  Cheesy
DrewXland

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Monero have better anonymous transactions, better than bitcoin. Eth have fast transaction confirmation than bitcoin. And lots more coins have better things than bitcoin, so the only advantage of bitcoin is the first crypto currency people know about.  Cheesy

This first mover advantage is massive and means that btc
Will always be a the prime crypto. With the lightening network
Btc can be super fast, and with the massive community it
Really could do everything that other Crypto’s can do and better.
But as discussed as it has first mover status it doesn’t really need to.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: