Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11890 times)
mukidi99

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

I do not like to invest in ICO I prefer to follow the bounty that is held only. If you want to invest  to ETH or waves or also LTC in my opinion will be safer than investing in ICO who do not know success or not
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

a lot of scam ico is going on so i think its not safe right now to invenst in ico as they arent like old time x2 x3 from ico price now you wont get  even ico price with a god projects

Free palestine
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

While it is true that there are ICOs that are fake, or should I say scam, there are still some good ICOs that are really true to their worda. It would be better if you can participate on those that are already in the market or better yet, just invest in bitcoin and eth.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

Now and then is good to invest at ICO but as an investors it is our job to look and search the better ICO's that has a good project. Analyze the ICO/research the company capabilities, know the team behind the projects must be reliable and suitable as what they showcases. If you find it more hustle and risky better put your investments at the top altcoins in the cryptocurrency chart.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

I would say "yes" to ICO, but the question is which one to choose:) half of them are scums, but some projects are really interesting. My favorite is Safinus right now, anyway you'd better make your own research before investing.
huyi122

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

If you don't want take risk, well you can look for free ICO, like this MARINECOIN  https://marineco.in/ico 

They are doing free ICO right now , Check their website where you can get 450000 MTC for free. It has artificial intelligence and many other features in itself, I believe this is a chance for you if you want to invest ICO. 

so hurry up and let's make “Make MARINECOIN great again!!!” Smiley 
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:11 AM

Well it was at the start of the month when you posted this, so it would have been then with such low ETH prices. But now maybe think again, don't let this put you off a good project though - this is always the most important thing. A coin that will deliver you a great raise / ROI will be worth it .
I think anytime is the good time to invest because honestly no one dont know when is the right time to invest. Also its not easy to choose ICO because there's a lot of it came up and some of them are scam. So i suggest before to invest make sure it has potential and possible you can earn.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:51:32 AM

Dissimilar to the day and age it is constantly great to put into ICO. What we have to do is simply esteem the venture and relate it to the continuous utilization and the speculator group behind the undertaking. This will enable you to see better and choose whether contributing could return benefit or not.

Everybody invest here want to get profit. I dont believe if someone said that they invest because of believe in altcoin and hold forever without cash out.
So the ico investment popular also because of the high profit. Time is not important when invest in ico but make sure the project is good so we can invest anytime.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:12 AM

I am afraid the best time to invest in ICO might have gone.
More often than not, ICO participants find themselves suffering loss after the ICO tokens get listed.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

ico is one option to invest your money so just select one of the many ico that goes on and wait in some time then the value of your investment will increase.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

Well, if you have some amount of money to buy ETH or BTC, I think it is a good time while their value is decreasing, but ICO also good way to invest your money.
Just make sure you do your research regarding the ICO.
The way you look at the whitepaper already good.
Just go search more and find the discussion to ensure the ICO is not a scam.
Good luck
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

ICO always earns money. But your choice is very important. You should investigate the project well. You have to trust. Investing in a bad project is to throw away the money.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

I do not like to invest in ICO I prefer to follow the bounty that is held only. If you want to invest  to ETH or waves or also LTC in my opinion will be safer than investing in ICO who do not know success or not
not all ICOs are good, but there are still many who are trusted,
eg crypterium, titanium, which is now kickcity,
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

I would say "yes" to ICO, but the question is which one to choose:) half of them are scums, but some projects are really interesting. My favorite is Safinus right now, anyway you'd better make your own research before investing.
Is it possible to choose the most famous ICO which many people invest in? Such ICO has a very low chance to be a scam.
Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

I will answer just! Now it is probably no longer a secret that it is necessary to invest when there is a fall, and sell at the peak! But then another question arises, how do you know when is the best time to buy at the drop of a crypt? Answer so, my opinion is that in the crypt, even an experienced analyst can not say for sure that this is the end point and the currency will no longer fall! For this I'm relying on your sense! Bought on the low, made plus 2 or 3 proudl! So and live! Good luck to all!
ACcrypto127

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

Yes I think it is a good time to invest in specially in altcoins. Because most of altcoin prices are seriously down. So you can earn profit in couple of months as market expected to go up in couple of months.
leftover_potato

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

need to be picky in choosing the right ICO. like picking a property. Cheesy but good time depends on the ICO's details.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

Investing in ICO do not depends on the actually price of bitcoin or ethereum at the moment. If the ICO is a good project, there is always a good time to invest. Because most ICO you have the token price in USD, so it do not depend on how much cryptocurrencies you will spend on the project. You will not get your coins or tokens depend cheaper or expensive when the bitcoin pris is high or low.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

Well, if you have some amount of money to buy ETH or BTC, I think it is a good time while their value is decreasing, but ICO also good way to invest your money.
Just make sure you do your research regarding the ICO.
The way you look at the whitepaper already good.
Just go search more and find the discussion to ensure the ICO is not a scam.
Good luck

Not all ico' are good therfor it is still depends. it depends on what is their project all about, if its usefull and unique then it could probably stand out and become succesful later on. that is the trait that you should be looking for or considered before joining an ico because we all know that majority of them are only plain bs and scam. time isnt also the basis on whether you invest or not because an ico is different from an actuall crypto.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
This is great time to invest to ICO because some of them is have good and successful presale and if you doubt to some ICO you need to research before you invest. There's a lot of ways if they have a good feedback to people and investor so you can decide if you want to invest to them.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: