Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

People are selling in panic right now and it is the worst possible decision that they can take. Why should we sell our coins right now and face huge loses? Just be more patient and wait until the market is going to recover.
right, there is no confidence in new coin holders and investors to be able to hold their coins in current price conditions. panic has arisen in each individual so there is a possibility of going up a little feeling lucky even though it is still possible to get more results. this is the failure of the majority of investors who are cryptocurrency who are afraid that the impact on prices continues to fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Just hold your coins and everything will be great. We will see another wave of the growing market, but not in 2018. If you want to make big profits, you should be able to wait , but unfortunately nobody can say for how long.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

In this current situation, I think most people are in distress and are doing panic selling. They are afraid the market is going to crash
I would like to disagree but I think you are right, I really thought that the community was stronger and that they could resist the manipulation coming from governments but now I am seeing that the majority of them cannot do that and that means it is likely that the price that we are seeing in the market is going to continue for a significant amount of time.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

I think that at the moment there are a lot of holders who will not sell for such a low price, on the contrary, they will try to increase the amount of coins in their portfolios

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

I think that at the moment there are a lot of holders who will not sell for such a low price, on the contrary, they will try to increase the amount of coins in their portfolios

Yes, there are a lot of such people now, many have lost 95% of the deposit, even if the market recovers, they will only return what they have invested, but will not earn. If the market recovers. If not, it only remains to sympathize.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

Different people have different styles of behavior in such situations. Since the majority are novices in the crypto world, the overwhelming majority of them usually make various spontaneous and uncontrolled purchases or sales, some of them actively trade, someone does nothing and continues to HODL.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

Everyone has a choice how to act. Everyone is responsible for their investments, it’s a pity for those who are in a panic selling everything without waiting for growth.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

Most are holding but the volume for selling can't be stopped.

This comes from the mixed day traders, holders and panic sellers. Still a good number of holders are out there but its just the bear that makes it look like many have been selling.
Patience holders are still being tested every day because the market continues to deteriorate and until now there has been no sign of an upward movement, no one knows when this bearish will end and there are many holders waiting for the rise of cryptocurrency.
I've been tested for long and experience this market.

I have been holding for years now and saw some best days (last year) and worse days. And right now these days aren't so good for someone who just came in but becoming optimistic to the market is also a big factor when you see such opportunities.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Different people do different things. Someone feels panic, someone sells all crypto and they are trying to forget all of this.
Of course, most people feel panic. Do you see the market? They are wiped out and they are thinking only “What's going on here?”. Just for the record, I'm holder still.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:08:35 AM

Everyone has a choice how to act. Everyone is responsible for their investments, it’s a pity for those who are in a panic selling everything without waiting for growth.

I feel sorry for all the people. However, this is a market, here everyone is equal in their capabilities and free in their actions. Time will pass and we will see who was right. Perhaps you will remember these people and regret that you did not sell everything and did not leave with them.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

Probably most of the newbie are now selling their coins because of the dip price of bitcoin in the market they are afraid of it so they are getting panic selling  and later on they will disappointed with their selves while the people who are long time experience here in crypto currency they are not getting panic of this situation.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

What people do is of course different, some sell or hold their coins, but I think selling at the moment does not get good results, it would be better to hold it back and be patient waiting for the right time to sell it

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

It really depends on the person but my strategy for now is to hold why? Because we are in a bear market and i think it will last for many more months before it recover, so best thing to do for now is buy and hold.

Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:58:51 AM

It really depends on the person but my strategy for now is to hold why? Because we are in a bear market and i think it will last for many more months before it recover, so best thing to do for now is buy and hold.
the bear market is now in this condition, there is a good side and there is a downside. if we see from the good side we can buy at a low price then we hold or invest and wait in the future you will get a profit. patience will definitely pay off with good results. Crypto will definitely be stable again so you have to wait patiently.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
My opinion is now buying valuble coins at lowest prices with this bear market condition. Don't sell my any coins with panic sell mind. Iam strongly hold my coins until 2020.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

People are very tired at this moment different folks doing different things at the moment for survival. Some have panic sold some capitulated some hodling to see how it will all end.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

In this current situation, I think most people are in distress and are doing panic selling. They are afraid the market is going to crash
Personally, I see a very different situation.Many of my friends on the contrary hold coins and under no circumstances will not sell them.It's just a very frivolous act that will disappoint you in cryptocurrency.Why is everyone in such a hurry as soon as possible to sell their coins.You can hold a little longer and returns will sootvetsvtenno more.And I think it is unlikely that the market will finally collapse.Still to come!
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

I see that most of the people are strongly frustrated about the current market conjuncture. I hope that soon it will move market from the sideways to the moon. And i`m just watching Smiley)

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
I am hodling in panic! I`m really nervous and my thingers want to push sell button and i stop them with all i have. I hope this nightmare will end soon

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

what are people doing?
My opinion is now buying valuble coins at lowest prices with this bear market condition. Don't sell my any coins with panic sell mind. Iam strongly hold my coins until 2020.
If you have enough funds and you can wait till the time comes and bounce happen it will be more profitable than trying to short the market right now, you have to take the risk if you believe don't follow those people who's selling out even they have a great loss be specific with your decisions and always assess and analyze first before taking any actions. it's always depend on how you interpret the market just yourself.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: