Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

I think that many as before just waiting for the market to begin to unfold and finally come bullish trend. So far, I do not think that this will happen and most likely the market will fall even more.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

Maybe they manage to invest because they see a market that is currently bleeding. So this is a very good opportunity to invest from the start. We believe if the market will experience a good change. And everyone is waiting for the big waves.

The market has fallen dramatically in the past year. And a lot of people have invested when they feel it's low price, and fit. But the market continues to decline, most of them are anxious, and many people have to accept losses.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

Current market conditions make people confused about what is the best way, most people will definitely choose HOlD because it is safer but will not take us anywhere. Now the opportunity to buy some coins at cheap prices like BTC and ETH has high potential. all have risks and our whole lives determine what method we choose.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

preparing new work on future chance of attains with the table of manage with the ico scheme on focus with the chance on gains of more with supports of funding with the rest on tasks with projects of the DOGEM.ID
that is online social dating service to deliver the offers for pupils of Indonesia.
to rejects idea of the entrance of 3rd party involvement that is not with the customs friendly behavior as appealing tasks on work with the manage of service deliverance for kids of indonesia.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

People do different things depending on the level of their professionalism. Some hold, some sell all their savings, some have transferred all their altcoins to bitcoin, and some continue to hold and trade.
Personally, I prefer to hold and trade. Also, I continue to buy bitcoin and eth at low prices.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

I believe even a newcomer into this world knows what we are going through right now. Well, I believed believe so many are selling off and leaving, while some still yet are holding on hoping that things will turn around in due seasons
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

I think everyone does absolutely different. But many of the holders of cryptocurrencies in a panic begin to sell their cryptocurrencies. The price has slipped a lot, and may be reduced even more, no one knows. I think it is not necessary now to sell their assets, it is better to wait for the market to recover
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

do what you want to do, for me alone I prefer to hold all my assets until the market situation recovers and makes it possible to get profit again,actually for now when a lot of coins have decreased in price we have the opportunity to buy coins at a cheap price and be able to make more profits later

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Waiting for the market to recover and invest. The market did experience a significant decline, making everyone panic. And what I know is that many people leave the market because it is difficult to make a profit. But there are also many people who start investing from scratch again. And hope that by 2019 the price of coins will recover.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

People are now selling boards because the price of bitcoin is so slow that their holders are immediately sold their holds so they do not earn anything.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

People are now selling boards because the price of bitcoin is so slow that their holders are immediately sold their holds so they do not earn anything.

It's a bad move, yes it down on this time.. but how about next year? I have the feeling that it will be more sustainable and profitable.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Those who are not sure what they are investing in will surely panic about the current crypto market situation, but those who understand what they are investing, of course, always try to find the best way to continue to generate profits even on a small scale.  Responding to the sharpening of price declines in 2018, indeed we must always wait patiently and not be carried away by emotions and anxieties that can harm us in this investment, I always believe that price movements always occur and there will definitely be price increases. can provide benefits to people who are willing to wait.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

since you have post this a long time ago, i do hope you have sold by that time and buying back right now Smiley you could have get 10x from it

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

experienced investors do not sell coins at a low price, it is better to wait for higher rates

bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

there are a lot of people, too many options. There are also many goals and nerves and everyone has a different plan.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

I think everyone does absolutely different. But many of the holders of cryptocurrencies in a panic begin to sell their cryptocurrencies. The price has slipped a lot, and may be reduced even more, no one knows. I think it is not necessary now to sell their assets, it is better to wait for the market to recover

There are many people who know that the market will recover, but they invest in the wrong way. When investing in crypto, they are greedy that it is easy to make a lot of money here, so they invest all the money they have.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

I think that it depends on the investor's experience and what goals he set for himself. If someone does not know the cryptocurrency market and is short time here, he is surely panicking. If someone has been investing for several years, the current situation is not a surprise for him and he is either waiting for a change in the trend or is selling with hope to buy cheaper later.

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Keep calm HODLGANG HODLGANG, DYOR, Invest and improve your skills preparing for the next Bullrun

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

Keep calm HODLGANG HODLGANG, DYOR, Invest and improve your skills preparing for the next Bullrun
very correct mood. If now there is no finance for investing, then you can participate in bounty campaigns and make your portfolio from the tokens of new projects. and read as much as possible about the coins so that when you will have money - you will know where to invest

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

Maybe they manage to invest because they see a market that is currently bleeding. So this is a very good opportunity to invest from the start. We believe if the market will experience a good change. And everyone is waiting for the big waves.
Positive news and positive opinions have always been perceived by investors as something very useful and today we must understand what kind of news and opinions we should have in our head in order to understand that the situation will improve sometime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: