Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi... I lost $9500 on yobit dice now. I am despair please make me advice.  (Read 242 times)
enso95 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

Hi
I'm 23 years old in South Korea.

I just played Dice in Yobit.

A month ago I played with $1000 and It was available money for me to use.

But today, I spend $9500... Because I went there to buy PAC coin.

Ah.. I have no hope. It contains my loan for school expences...

Now, I sent mail to yobit support.. I thought it was donation for playing gamble.

I have no ability to pay back my credit cards and loan... That was my entire cash.

And I can't tell anybody besides me. It's too shame on me.

This is only way to get advice. I'm really desperate.

What should I do..? If I get that money back, I'll never play gamble. This is not a joke or spam...

Please do not think this is spam.

My school open on March and I have no asset.. I cried a lot.

There is no warning! and no announcement about using Dice. Maybe it'll make people suicide like me. How can they get money from us like this.

Ah.. This is only hope. I just wanna contact with you.

I earned $3000 on IDEX and $6500 is my loan.. I thought PAC is really cheap now. But my all plans fall down to hell.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

TL;DR
you gambled your money and lost it. you didn't even gamble it on a provably fair dice game. you gambles in a place that is shady and is definitely not provably fair, ie Yobit. and now you want advice on what? next time don't gamble!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
enso95 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

I will never play gamble.. but how can I make better this situation?

Ah;;;
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Why you're gambling out of your school expenses and why you're pretending that you are not gambling in some way you are talking about? I am seeing this event of yours as your FAULT. And donation??? Don't make me laugh. You are fooling yourself. You clearly lose your money all because you gamble it. Best way right now is to earn money in different ways.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

I will never play gamble.. but how can I make better this situation?

i'm sorry but there is nothing you can do now to "better the situation". you have made a mistake, a big one apparently. learn from this mistake and do not repeat it and move on with your life with a precious experience.

never gamble or at least do it with a very small amount that you can afford to lose! gambling is risky. there is also a house edge which means the house always wins. it is a known fact, there is no need of any warnings. try gambling for fun not for money making.

always invest what you can afford to lose, and don't invest in altcoins randomly just because you feel they are good. try educating yourself and learn more about the market.
don't make your past mistakes again and you will make that money back in no time. and if you can't make profit from trading altcoins, then don't do it! it is not for everyone.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
blant

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

If you got trading skills, you can get this money back easily, even on bear market. The next you can try to find any ICO that could make x2-3 in month. Also, you can open coin market cap and coin market calendar, make your own research and look for coins that got big announcements in next weeks, and buy them for mid term. And the last one I think is to find and buy coins that should be listed soon on major exchanges, they also could give you good profits.
enso95 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

My credit card cash back in March 3rd...

That's the big problem. I used $4000 because I could cash back.

Ha;;
Obirum
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Please don't play dice game, you will lost all money  Grin
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

This is what happen when you follow the greed without thinking about your own capacity. Being a student, your focus should be on other things. How can you gamble with your school expenses ? You have made a mistake and now you have to bear all the consequences for it. Don't expect any reply from yobit, they will never entertain you.  Suicide is not a solution on your problem mate, this incident was just a lesson for you. Instead of crying and thinking about suicide, you should go to your parents and explain them your situation, they will solve your problem.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sovelas

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

You want an advice, post festum...well, don't roll dice
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

Damn, that s a loss.

How can you make a situation better? Well, you cant.

You can only work for to earn more money. STOP gambling!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

Before you went gambling you should have thought of the risk. Yes you will win big but most of the time you will lose. That is how gambling works. The best to do right now is to admit your mistake and take responsibility on your actions and most of all learn from the experience.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

First of all why did you use your money that is allocated for your school expenses? You know that crypro is very risky there's no guarantee that you can get back your money and you even spend it for gambling that's not a wise thing you do. Every problem has its own solution so you better think for other method where you can earn or get back your money and suicide is not the solution to your problem. You'll eventually overcome it.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Don't gamble your money. I am sure that you don't even know that the game is fair or not. Since you are not do physical dice gambling then you don't know how it's work. Why gamble? I think you better to invest your money in real investment. You can buy masternode coin with $9500 then earn pasive income. Did you think that you can earn money easily just just by gambling? Come on friend, don't do that anymore. For your own shake.
enso95 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

Ah.. Thanks for many advicing....

Now I only have 3 ETH.. in another market

And I have 20 days before cash back.

I need more than $6000.

This gamble.. real makes me die

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

Damn bro $9500 into gambling and that too with your school expenses.I guess you should be an example to others as to why not we should gamble.I don't see any way where you can make the situation any better.The only thing we bitcointalk users can do is console you.But yes you can do one thing share this thing with your parents immediately only they can make you feel better now.Even though you might have to go through some scoldings and bashing,they are your parents anyway so they will surely support you.Don't try to carry this secret to the grave instead share it immediately with your parents and loved ones;this should make you feel a little better.
enso95 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

Actually I live with my mom. Mom knows I have $9500. Today I showed her...

How can I say that I lost whole money with gambel ...
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

My advice is just use extra money that you can afford to lose. I was once a gambler and also lose a lot but i learned my lesson so instead of gambling i started trading. If you could just use that $9500 into trading, you might earn a lot now. But anyways,learn from your mistake. Don't gamble too much.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

If you're expecting donations here: Don't bother. Nobody is going to help you out financially, unfortunately (unless Bipolarbob for some reason decides to feel generous as hell). We've heard tons of stories like this.

When you make the decision to gamble, you first make sure that it's something that you can afford to lose. Otherwise, scratch that idea and don't even bother. Especially if you're gambling on credit, because if you lose you're in debt. Even if you lose everything you've got is better than being in debt.

Fortunately, though. There is still hope. It's far better to get gambling addiction addressed early on in your life than to leave it out and try to figure out a way to stop gambling later. Stop right now, get a job, confess to your parents or whatever, see if they can help you out financially. Yobit support won't give a single shit about your support request.

ps, move this to gambling discussion please. It does not belong in bitcoin discussion.

Smiley
enso95 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Really? yobit support is my only hope..

Not response yet. But they never refund it?
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

OP. You have an addiction. Go and search for help and immediately stop gambling.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: