Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2843 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

Regulations is tool to manipulate the controlled area. It is all about managing the system not on burst condition but rather it is for the maintenance of everything that should be under control. It is nice if we put regulation to avoid whatever unnecessary and maintain the necessary in one area.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.

I think regulation on crypto trade is needed because that can avoid from member to be scammed. But on crypto it self, its hard to regulate because its decentralized system. Its very different between crypto exchange and cryptocurrency it self
If i had to choose between ban or regulation then i would definitely choose up regulation because it would be considered by the government and the adoption cant really be stopped because it is being banned.On avoiding illegal things regulations would be need and this would also serve as users protection when it comes to fraud and possible illegal things that might happen.Centralizing thing will surely remove decentralized aspect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
popoyuyun

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

I think we need a regulation because they are many hackers and scammers here. So we need to kick them out, they can't get a victim that has no knowledge on this forum.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

The one truth that comes to light with crypto money : "People do not want to be responsible for their money"
Regulations is just some enforcement on banks to make things under control.
Keep your money in your wallet and fuck the regulations

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

why do we need regulations? its solely to balance things out for the benefit of equality its adding security to your assets so scams and other forms of delinquency can be avoid to put you at ease because if the government doesn't have any regulations there is no government at all. In the world of crypto currency right now on whats happening, the continuous manipulation of whales are killing small time investors and some people who is new to crypto defeating the potential and the features of what crypto really is so I believe some regulations is a must to gain control not only in the price manipulation but also in the security behind the usage of crypto.

Quantum Mind Flow

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

There are already too many rules in this world. Bitcoin was born to free us from the monetary rules of governments and banks.
We do not want new rules.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.

Cyrto currencies and ICO's should be regulated because currently there are a lot of them. We cannot even determine which are fraud or scam. Others use it just to make money. Fake ICO's are on using the investors money.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

I think we should make regulations especially when it comes to transactions. In crypto world many people communicate using the internet so by that we don't really know if the person we are talking to are real person or just an AI as technology are still developing so it is not impossible to be like that. In crypto world, I think the term "KYC" are used as regulations to know whether the investors are real person or not just a robot and it really makes sense.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

honestly I personally envisage the existence of a rule in the world of crypto for the sake of a security transaction and if necessary the government gave the law so that the government can give attitude to the perpetrators cheat
and what if it goes into state law then this is the progress of the blockchain world that crypto and ICO are accepted by the state

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

I strongly agree that we should have regulations. It's for the security of every Bitcoin traders and users. If we could have regulation, we can minimize and avoid being scammed. We can make sure that every transaction is legit.and we can sleep at night,knowing that every thing in the crypto world is properly organized and secured.

GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

I recommend that we should need to be regularized, to monitor and give priorities those who are regular, and I think it is the best way when it comes in securities of the users of Bitcoin specially in trading system and also To prevent scam, we assure that person is real and not a robot and I think this is the main consideration why we should need to be regular like in our work they need to be ensure every people in their company.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Every now and then we need always a regulations in order to have a proper process or anything else because regulation intends to regulate what people are allowed to do, and I think that in crypto world we need a regulation to have a clearer transactions for all.
Yes, we do really need rules and regulation because it serves as our guideline in what to do and what is need to avoid especially in bitcoin. We have many bitcoin users so it must have regulation to be followed on order to have proper process. Rules and regulations also serve as the starting point of every users in bitcoin so btc must have it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Every now and then we need always a regulations in order to have a proper process or anything else because regulation intends to regulate what people are allowed to do, and I think that in crypto world we need a regulation to have a clearer transactions for all.
Yes, we do really need rules and regulation because it serves as our guideline in what to do and what is need to avoid especially in bitcoin. We have many bitcoin users so it must have regulation to be followed on order to have proper process. Rules and regulations also serve as the starting point of every users in bitcoin so btc must have it.

I totally agree. I think that being regulated also means that people will need to pay taxes in every transaction. While this may seem negative to many crypto supporters, this actually helps reach more businesses without any fear of being shut down.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

I totally agree. I think that being regulated also means that people will need to pay taxes in every transaction. While this may seem negative to many crypto supporters, this actually helps reach more businesses without any fear of being shut down.

The point is that, it is hardly possible to tax crypto without regulating the Internet, especially when you have anonymous cryptocurrencies such as Monero. Hopefully, crypto will eventually trigger a mass discussion regarding the morality and necessity of taxation in general.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

Well, for me that would be a great thing to happen considering the staggering number of scam ICOs roaming around this industry. Although it maybe quite a bit hard to implement, I think if big names come together and do something to accomplish a project that somehow implements this kind of solution, I think that it would be possible. The thing is, some might take advantage of this which we can obviously never avoid. But we'll see what happens when this really becomes reality.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

Actually market is very free, but I agree with that we need regulations related to ico. I think such regulations will have a good effect on the market in the long term.
I believe your idea is correct. We really need regulations for us to follow. These serves us our guidelines and a uniform clear instructions for all of us here.This will also help us feel secured.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

In order to prevent the ICO frauds, scams and other hacking activities in the crypto world we need some serious regulation. The regulations should very flexible to build the dynamic nature of cryptocurrency. And, I believe the involvement or regulation of government on cryptocurrency will make crypto market even stronger.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

I think we need the regulation. set about everything that happens to the world of cryptocurrency. I think once there is a G20 that receives cryptocurrency as asset, G20 will also provide regulation on the world of cryptocurreny. because if there is the same regulation as agreed it maybe better. in the presence of regulations maybe also more stable prices. and free markets with the same regulation around the world maybe profitable for us.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

We need regulation since it makes everything alined and well organized. Through regulations we may know what we must and musnt do. We can avoid things that was not good. Regulation will direct us to what is right. If we have regulations in cryptocurrency it may make us more united but we must have a better one who will create that regulations becauae if that person was not good, it is better for me to dont have it.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

Ability to buy or sell cryptocoins and also withdraw money for users is really shouldn't be limited in any ways, but its beneficial to the country where it will go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: