Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2843 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

ICOs should be regulated for sure. Investors should to be protected in this sense as much as it is possible, the government should provide necessary guarantees in the case of scamming.
I am also support regulation about ordinary use of crypto. But I am against some rough regulation of course. I hope the government will stay the use of crypto by ordinary users, micro holders like I am, as free or smooth controlled; but real traders would be responsible to pay all taxes and other things that the government desire so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Do you think regulation will unbann the ICOs on social media sites soon after its implementation?

I believe the regulation is pretty much needed when it comes to making things legal after all its aiming to stop the scams that victimized us all here in the wild wild west of finance world. Which means if there is regulations, we can invest to an ICO that is pretty much with a trusted team.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

in my opinion we need regulations, because it makes a group in order, if we do not have regulations there will be so many questions and scattering wrong doings. just like bitcoin it is organize because it has regulations and rule to follow.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

Every now and then we need always a regulations in order to have a proper process or anything else because regulation intends to regulate what people are allowed to do, and I think that in crypto world we need a regulation to have a clearer transactions for all.
Yes, we do really need rules and regulation because it serves as our guideline in what to do and what is need to avoid especially in bitcoin. We have many bitcoin users so it must have regulation to be followed on order to have proper process. Rules and regulations also serve as the starting point of every users in bitcoin so btc must have it.

I totally agree. I think that being regulated also means that people will need to pay taxes in every transaction. While this may seem negative to many crypto supporters, this actually helps reach more businesses without any fear of being shut down.

The point is that, it is hardly possible to tax crypto without regulating the Internet, especially when you have anonymous cryptocurrencies such as Monero. Hopefully, crypto will eventually trigger a mass discussion regarding the morality and necessity of taxation in general.
Yes there is a lot of things that makes bitcoin high and regulation is one of them so if you see the price of bitcoin high bit means bitcoin will be profitable to you, if bitcoin will get regular as the fear of being scammed or being hack will reduce, for me the bitcoin currency is the best currency which gives every user high profit, so for sure something best like bitcoin should be regular because this way price of bitcoin will also increase and more people will be interested to invest in bitcoin for long time without any fear.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

Yes there is a lot of things that makes bitcoin high and regulation is one of them so if you see the price of bitcoin high bit means bitcoin will be profitable to you, if bitcoin will get regular as the fear of being scammed or being hack will reduce, for me the bitcoin currency is the best currency which gives every user high profit, so for sure something best like bitcoin should be regular because this way price of bitcoin will also increase and more people will be interested to invest in bitcoin for long time without any fear.
Yes for some reason we need some regulations, as we can see a lot of scammers are trying to manipulate the mindset of people by doing an investment scheme and we need some regulations and laws to protect people who are victimized by this kind of scam.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

The very big success reason of Bitcoin is it has no any regulatory board to control its investors its my opinion and observation also may be I am wrong but still I believe that regulatory board will down cryptocurrency not in successful progress like now. So My point of view is no need for any regulation for cryptocurrency.

Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

yes need rules and regulations because some terrorism works and fraud works can be happen with the bitcoin.

In my opinion In this way they will give it a fiat format that works in almost the same way but they will also make it decentralized, the working principle. Of course if one is excluded then it will never work.
Yes we will still have free market with regulation. When they say about the rule then they literally mean that it is used and the way it is exchanged must be arranged. On top of this, they also mean that every transaction must be taxed small or large no matter.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

To my mind, still, without regulation it would be better, as the authorities can greatly complicate the work of traders. For example, through taxation.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.

Yes, we don't want to be victims of scams and scammers but on the other side, the withdrawal or cash put of the money shouldn't be limited. The regulations must help us secure the coins, not be strict with the cash out.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Every now and then we need always a regulations in order to have a proper process or anything else because regulation intends to regulate what people are allowed to do, and I think that in crypto world we need a regulation to have a clearer transactions for all.
not just once in a while we need rules. but that rule is really needed for all of us to keep the condition safe and well maintained.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

Right now, I find it necessary to put regulations in this market. For now, I see too many fraudulent ICO projects. The introduction of regulations will diminish fraud and the market will be more confident and developed.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

Of course need regulations, the development of cryptocurrency will not be stopped so I hope all countries concerned with this, by making the regulation it will make all parties benefit.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Of course we need rules, and this is to overcome the things that are not in want, especially now there is a lot of fraud and most fraud occurs because there is no regulation on both sides. Then life without rules will be very silly and futile.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

Regulation is very important in cryptocurrency now, there isno place we cant find corruption.  If there is no control over what goes on in the crypto world then something bad might happen soon and it will affect us all,  no one here wants that to happen.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

I think Regulation is needed because ICO raise fund from people. And, to avoid AML also Fraud. Regulations come
And, i am sure If ICO Project have clear procedural also that project exist, it will attract investor and will be long-term project.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

Of course we need rules, and this is to overcome the things that are not in want, especially now there is a lot of fraud and most fraud occurs because there is no regulation on both sides. Then life without rules will be very silly and futile.

I'm not a fan of the regulation of the crypto-currency market, but if we look at the situation globally, I agree that some rules and restrictions are needed. I agree that regulation is needed in part because there are too many scammers on the market and we need to get rid of them. However, the main reason for the need for regulation is that it will allow large investors to participate in the game. Now they are afraid to enter the market, because they consider it too unstable and full of various dangers. Regulation will convince them to invest in crypto-currencies, it will show them that the crypto-currency market can be a reliable field for large and long-term investments.
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

Most governments already require KYC/AML registration when you open an account on an exchange. If you do a large transfer of fiat from your exchange, banks in many countries will be required to flag that with some government authority. Capital gains on Bitcoin are taxable in many countries.

What additional regulation do you envisage?
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

i think yes we need regulations in cryptocurrency world because if there will be regulations then there the chances of frauds in icos will decrease because after regulations there will be strict rules like giving security money before starting ico, or other penalty. even after regulation there will be a good impact on the stability of the prices.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
With regulations come, a lot of restrictions. There are many frauds happening around the crypto market. These days all the new ICOs that are launched are scam. They are designed to get money from the innocent people. this necessitates the implementation of regulations for the crypto market. Regulations will make the scammers under control and they will not mint out money of the innocent people.But the main problem of regulations is the restrictions that it will impose on the community. then the market will not be as free as now.

Mamahmuda22

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

I think all there must be clear rules. because something that has no rules will be destroyed. but this is the problem until now there has been no rules that are beneficial to all parties without anyone being harmed. most of the existing rules will harm one party. so it is not easy to create rules. but I'm sure that time will come true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: