Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perks of Signature Designer.  (Read 93 times)
Cobalt9317 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

A successful projects need to have a better appearance to attract potential customers, or investors but It will not happen if that person see your advertisement as distorted as it was.

We all know that if you join in any Signature Campaign you can't change your signature because of the campaign rules, However as a Signature Designer I know that a certain Signature Design will look vary in different Operating System, Browser, Monitor Display.

I need to test the Signature in different Operating System to make sure the quality is good enough, apparently the campaign rules will contradict the evaluation.

P.S I don't know if this has occurred before if so just deleted my thread. I don't need merit

For an instance:
Windows 8.1

Ubuntu 16.04

Can we change our Signature just for the testing of the design?
I need a campaign manager to answer this question.

Regards,
Cobalt9317
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Welsh posted that META is for forum issues.

Your spam signature is not a forum issue.   Move your topic using the control at the lower left.

Or try contacting your campaign manager directly instead of forcing all of us to read your conversation.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Cobalt9317 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Welsh posted that META is for forum issues.

Your spam signature is not a forum issue.   Move your topic using the control at the lower left.

Or try contacting your campaign manager directly instead of forcing all of us to read your conversation.  :/

That's the question I'm still trying to ask, where should I move it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: