Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] BITNAUTIC - DECENTRALIZED SHIPPING CARGO MARKETPLACE  (Read 2757 times)
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I am giving my support to this development and would be closely watching for updates to follow suit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

I perceived this project to be a very interesting and lucrative one which I shall support to its success. Goodluck Dev.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

I perceived this project to be a very interesting and lucrative one which I shall support to its success. Goodluck Dev.
Thank you so much for the support
rvolin

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

BITNAUTIC -  DECENTRALIZED SHIPPING PLATFORM

https://bitnautic.io/storage/binautic-main.jpg

Introduction

BitNautic, found online at bitnautic.io, is a decentralized marketplace/platform for commodities, where end-consumers, importers/exporters, and manufacturers/producers of goods can trade their products with more ease using the blockchain technology. The goal of the decentralized platform, is “to help everyone, from end-consumers to the ship owners, Shipping companies to the Agents/brokers, small or large courier companies, Manufacturers, Producers(farmers), the traders, and the investors around the world to facilitate their ventures and ease the trading practices by connecting all the continents to one unique platform.”

How BitNautic works?

In traditional shipping ways, the transactions involve a lot of paperwork such as sales contracts, charter-party agreements, bills of lading, port documents, letters of credit and others related to vessel and cargo. All these documents need to pass through a long chain of departments. BitNautic prevails over old traditional shipping ways, which eradicates the need for several contracts to be signed multiple times and hence reduces paperwork. BitNautic also provides services and transportation which is internally boosted by decentralized blockchain technology. Inspired by the way blockchain payment system works, BitNautic proposes a trading platform for commodities where consumers, importers/exporters, ship-owners, service providers and producers of goods will be able to trade their products in the open market and free trade environment. The potential of blockchain within this platform makes it invulnerable to hacks, frauds or viruses making it totally transparent and secure. The BitNautic Decentralized Shipping Platform, takes the product, the manufacturer, the transporter, the consumers and everything else in between, to one surface. The implementation of blockchain technology and smart-contracts makes the process more transparent, secure, effective, less time-consuming and less vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Moreover, it makes the tracking of Orders, shipments, consignments, container or of a ship more accurate and effortless. The AI (artificial intelligence) systems manage and control most of the process to avoid any human errors or inefficiencies. The complicated calculations of estimated delivery time of a shipment, which is otherwise influenced by unpredictable factors like the bills of lading, port documents, letters of credit and others related to vessel and by the weather conditions on the route to be followed by the ship, will be calculated by the AIs. It Solves, the biggest challenges faced by the shipping industry, as one single solution with the implementation of blockchain technology and smart contracts.

Bitnautic ICO
The ICO token BTNT provided by BitNautic is an ERC20 token which will act as a medium to help you be a part of the project. Funds raised via ICO and pre-ICO will mainly be used for the research and development of the platform, in-house trading business, and to purchase ships to be used for the transportations of goods in containers as well as bulk products such as agricultural goods (sugar, corn, rice etc.), minerals and construction materials. The BitNautic ICO will involve the release of 35 Million tokens for crowd sale. The pre-sale for BitNautic starts on 15th March and ends on 30th March, with the main ICO starting on 15th April and ending on 15th June 2018. BitNautic also plans to incorporate a bonus program; the PRE-ICO SALE 2018–03–15 to 2018–03–30 has a Bonus of 30%, The main ICO Start on 2018–04–15 and ends on 2018–06–15 for a period of 8 weeks. (1st Week Bonus = 20%, 2nd Week = 15%, 3rd week= 10%, 4th week = 5% and the rest of the 4 weeks has no bonus).

Pre ICO Starts: May 1, 2018
Pre ICO Ends: May 31, 2018
Main ICO Starts: June 1, 2018
Main ICO Ends: July 30, 2018
Token Symbol: BTNT
Token Type: ERC20
ICO Supply: 35 Millions
Total Token Supply: 50 Millions

Bitnautic Features

It involves the following features as listed below:

Transport System: BitNautic will have a fleet of ships, owned by BitNautic or listed by the ship-owners/ shipping companies on the platform. These ships will mainly cater to the transportation needs of the in-house trading arm of the business. The ship owners can use the platform to make their ships’ opening positions known to charters. BitNautic will use funds raised through the ICO for buying ships capable of carrying the cargos for the in-house trading business in near future.
Booking system: The user can see the ships available to carry their cargo based on their current location cross-matched with the destination of the cargo. The best matched lowest prices will be given to the user from which they will have the option to choose from multiple packages from different service providers based on specifications- weight, time frame, destination, address, source address. Booking a broker agent for all shipping chores can be executed using the BitNautic booking system.

Brokerage system: A real-time ship brokerage system for ship owners, broker agents, and the courier companies; all possible with the BitNautic platform. The brokerage system of BitNautic will give ship-owners an opportunity to offer the ships which they can avail to get going on the job.
Ship & Cargo Tracking System: BitNautic also deploys an AI (Artificial Intelligence) based state of art ship and cargo tracking system for its users. This feature is specifically designed for ship owners and consumers for booking a cargo, viewing the status and position of the ships in real time. The same tracking facility would be extended to cargo owners as well to see their cargo location in real-time.

E-commerce Platform: Here various users can come together and have trade deals. The payment system of this platform is fast, simple and secure which uses global digital currency removing all the barriers and difficulties associated with fiat currency.

Shipping and cargo marketplace(SCM): The main goal is to facilitate existing shippers, cargo companies, brokers, and traders to use the BitNautic platform and the payment system easily to market their shipments in the global market. The platform would bring everybody associated on the same table where high market demand can easily be translated into the excess supply.

Mobile Application: The BitNautic mobile application would allow booking and tracking features along with detailed reports for all activities by the user. The mobile application would provide real-time detailed reports that would help customers get a better insight which in turn would help in sketching a better picture of the cargo status, resulting in improved customer service.

Exclusive deals and discounts: Based on the behavior of the users, the BitNautic platform offers deals which we believe will prove as an important milestone. Special deals would be arranged for retaining customers and meeting all their expectations as an uphill task in each and every market globally.

Token Allocation

Crowd Sale (Pre ICO + Main ICO) -  70.0%
Founders - 4%
BitNautic Team - 6%
BitNautic Advisors - 5%
Bounty Program - 5%
Reserve Fund - 10%

Funds Allocation

Ships Purchase - 30%
Admin Operations -7%
Marketing & Sales - 30%
Research & Development - 20%
Legal Fees - 3%
Exchange Integrations - 10%

Mainstream Media - 25%
Social Media bounty - 20%
Bitcointalk Bounty - 26%
Blog/ Forums Bounty - 14%
Translation Bounty - 8%
Bug Reporting Bounty - 7%

(If you are interested to participate in the bounty program, send your nomination to bounty@bitnautic.io)

Social Media Presence

Website - Facebook - Twitter - Medium - Telegram - Reddit - Linkedin - Bounty

Dinuxen

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

BITNAUTIC is a decentralized marketplace/platform for commodities, where end-consumers, importers/exporters, and manufacturers/producers of goods can trade their products with more ease using the blockchain technology. The goal of the decentralized platform, is “to help everyone, from end-consumers to the ship owners, Shipping companies to the Agents/brokers, small or large courier companies, Manufacturers, Producers(farmers), the traders, and the investors around the world to facilitate their ventures and ease the trading practices by connecting all the continents to one unique platform.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

I like the project. It can be in demand. A small number of tokens may well increase their value in the future.

tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

We are entering the future with this great plateform of decentralized company 😉 I love it! Interesting project for decentralization in the business world.
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.

Thank you for supporting BitNautic. Pre-sale is live, please participate and get 30% Bonus.
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

Good day everyone, the Pre-ICO is Live Now! GET 30% BONUS!! Dont miss this very great opportunity 🚀
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

croatian ANN and bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3686961.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3686927.0

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

Good day everyone, the Pre-ICO is Live Now! GET 30% BONUS!! Dont miss this very great opportunity 🚀

the team has made very favorable conditions for investors.
buying tokens, all without exception receive bonuses.
but you should not delay for a long time, because there will be more bonuses when you invest in the beginning of the sale of tokens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

I like such projects. A very rich segment of the market that wants to occupy this project.
The market of transportation of goods across the oceans will always be topical...
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

looks like promising project, many ICOs are using the marketplace concept, Bitnautic might be able to partnering with one of them to make shipping service more better and lower cost.
can you tell me, which countries can use your service? and in the future is there a plan to partnering with the world's leading shipping companies?
melanie19283

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future. Good luck to the developers and all participants of ICO!!!
ivenconal

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

"I started to know your project, so I could not comment with the correct property yet ... but, here I will be here. and I want to know much more.
I ll support you
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

"I started to know your project, so I could not comment with the correct property yet ... but, here I will be here. and I want to know much more.
I ll support you
The BitNautic project keeps high rating from ICO experts on ICOBENCH platfrom: 4.4 / 5.0 oт ICOBench
https://icobench.com/ico/bitnautic
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:33:03 AM

Just wondering how you made the 90k+ members in telegram. So amazing guys. That's the highest I've seen so far. Tremendous work guys. Full support with this project  Wink
samuel wead

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:50:08 AM

I believe it will be a successful project, I have found master of your project and the next time maybe I will also invest in your project, wish you success 
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

BitNautic Partners with Nextpakk

International Shipping And Last-Mile Logistics Join Forces Through Blockchain Strategic Partnership Between BitNautic And NextPakk

Through a strategic partnership NextPakk, blockchain based delivery service, BitNautic extends beyond the shore and reaches directly the houses of the customers.

The collaboration, effective May 12, 2018, increases the value of the logistics services of the strategic partners and their respective cryptocurrencies, BTNT and Pakka, offering both companies increased data privacy, cost efficiency, and end to end logistics support.

BitNautic is a decentralized shipping and cargo marketplace where importers, exporters, end consumers, and producers have access to the best and most affordable shipping options, along with an exclusive e-commerce platform, real-time tracking, and an AI (artificial intelligence) booking system.

For BitNautic customers, the NextPakk strategic partnership provides:

Data and identity protection
Scheduled package delivery based upon consumer availability
Peace of mind regarding missed deliveries and stolen packages

Encompassing a scalable sharing ecosystem built on blockchain, NextPakk offers scheduled package delivery and data anonymity through the shipping process, until the final last-mile delivery. Online shoppers, retailers, local businesses serving as PDPs (package delivery points), and independent drivers work in sync to solve the problems of missed deliveries and stolen packages in last-mile logistics, saving time and money for all involved in the process.

https://medium.com/bitnautic/bitnautic-partners-with-nextpakk-397e51967cae
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

I see a lot of competition in this line of project in the near future however, I believe BitNautic have what it takes to stand out. The idea of integrating a transport system through the purchase of fleet ships will be one of the major strength of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: