Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] 👻 CHARIOT 👻 - A NEW WAY OF MINING  (Read 2025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
josell (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 03:09:19 PM by josell

Why is CHARIOT the mining of the future?

CHARIOT is a tokenizated service of anonymous data centers of deposited mining built on Ethereum smart contracts and then transferred to the EOS platform, which allows the investors-miners to control the profitability and receive a high margin close to individual mining.

The service operates according to its unique TDSoM system, which combines the best principles of decentralization - tokenization, remote surveillance, deposited shares, escrow agents and voting within smart contracts. The profit for each mining investor is calculated taking into account all costs and taxes. All mining data centers built will service the third-party independent anonymous blockchain in future, where decentralized control will be provided by the right of each participant of the network to vote for a particular candidate.

Watch the work of anonymous mining data centers
Any user can monitor the operation of our data centers in real time via remote video monitoring in an application or in your personal account.

Pay with TOM's for purchase of mining equipment
The special trading platform CHARIOT Mining will allow each investor-miner to buy Mining equipment with a discount to paying with TOM tokens.

Vote for Escrow agent
Users independently choose escrow agent in all new and existing mining data centers through voting within the framework of a smart contract.

The RIF is an additional tool of the CHARIOT, which serves to minimize the risk of losing the funds of investors-miners. The fund is replenished at the expense of funds from the mining data centers. The necessary information on the balance sheet is provided in the RIF section of the website. The nature of the replenishment of the fund determines its composition: BTC, ETH and other digital assets as well as funds, futures and other assets. The cost of the RIF is estimated in US dollars.

Every quarter, following the results of payments from the mining, lotteries are held to distribute tokens or any other digital, fiat and material values. As a result, each participant will receive a certain prize. Lottery is conducted through an online broadcast by means of a random selection of winners.

PRE-ICO INFO
       Token:TOM
       Maximum emission: 37'600 ETH (~37 600 000 TOM)
       Initial token price on the exchange:1 ETH= 1'000 TOM; 1 TOM = 0,001 ETH
       The maximum offering limit of Pre-ICO:3'733'333 TOM = 800 ETH

The price of accommodation varies depending from the period of conducting Pre-ICO:
       -60% 1TOM = 0,00040ETH; [17:00 UTC-4; 15.02.2018] - [17:00 UTC-4; 20.02.2018]
       -55% 1TOM = 0,00045ETH; [17:00 UTC-4; 20.02.2018] - [17:00 UTC-4; 25.02.2018]
       -50% 1TOM = 0,00050ETH; [17:00 UTC-4; 25.02.2018] - [17:00 UTC-4; 02.03.2018]
       -40% 1TOM = 0,00060ETH; [17:00 UTC-4; 02.03.2018] - [17:00 UTC-4; 07.03.2018]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartullo

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

I think I will follow this paqe, feelin vibes rn

Will be interestinq to see miners' perspective on this
dvs45

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

What is it? Where is real information about your founders?
bitcoin_paypal

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Ok, but what makes you different from all the other mining plarforms? Why Chariot?
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

sorry, the bounty link does not "link" anything Smiley can you fix that?
Soksuci

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Mercy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

You mention Chariot own their own Blockchain on the website.

But this is a ERC20 token right??  Huh
CHARIOT_DELTA

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

#######################################################################################################
Hello dear friends. I'm a DELTA and co-founder of the project. Here, I and my colleague will answer your questions.
#######################################################################################################
What is it? Where is real information about your founders?
We are anonymous.

"Anonymity is a magnifying glass for both the bad and the good, because while the anonymously done evil is more vile, the anonymously made good is more beautiful." Ashot Nadanyan

Ok, but what makes you different from all the other mining plarforms? Why Chariot?
We are building our own computer centers, where you can mine and make a profit. In the same way, you will own the share of the company that will grow on the exchange and is provided with computing power. The name will be answered by my colleague later, he will explain the spiritual and personifying component in the title of the project.

You mention Chariot own their own Blockchain on the website.

But this is a ERC20 token right??  Huh
We plan to build a block system as soon as there will be enough computing power to provide a new anonymous block, read the WP and the road map. At the moment, we are the ERC0 token and in summer we plan to switch to the EOS.
josell (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

sorry, the bounty link does not "link" anything Smiley can you fix that?

Sorry!
We have fixed it.
_beta_chariot

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

Hello my Dear friends. I'm BETA and co-founder of the project.

Chariot is a symbol of rapid and successful development. Let him bring good luck on our way. For us, the moral right of every person is very important. We will do everything possible to achieve our goals. We will do our best to justify the trust of our investors.

Pleased to Meet You. We look forward to your questions.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

I read the description of the project, the structure and the idea were very interesting. I did not do anything like that
solobemx

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

I think I will follow this paqe, feelin vibes rn

Will be interestinq to see miners' perspective on this
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

I read the description of the project, the structure and the idea were very interesting. I did not do anything like that

I support, recently there are few projects with outstanding ideas
lordmick

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

In the description, I did not quite understand the main thing the project will be working on. So to say the mission of the team.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

In the description, I did not quite understand the main thing the project will be working on. So to say the mission of the team.

The mission of the project is to make the extraction more profitable and transparent for ordinary investors using a new
transparent production management system TDSoM, developed by our team.
_beta_chariot

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Thanks friends! Your opinion is valuable to us  Smiley
lordmick

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

The mission of the project is to make the extraction more profitable and transparent for ordinary investors using a new
Is this from the description I understand?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Yes, I took it from there and wrote to you. This is the smallest part of what is presented on the site, I wrote the most basic
solobemx

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

developed by our team.  Grin
lordmick

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Yes, I took it from there and wrote to you. This is the smallest part of what is presented on the site, I wrote the most basic

It's strange that I did not notice, I have to read more carefully next time. By the way, do not explain what is chariot?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

It's strange that I did not notice, I have to read more carefully next time. By the way, do not explain what is chariot?

CHARIOT proposes to create
Absolutely decentralized and simultaneously deposited share of extraction of minerals on the basis of a combination of the best confidential management of decisions of the various companies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: