Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to do??  (Read 264 times)
Skellen_Nilf_gaard

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

As far as I know countries do ban bitcoins as it sounds, they just ban trading bitcoin anonymously. It means, that you just have to identify yourself to make transactions. This is being done to make sure people don't use bitcoin payments for illegal purposes, like paying for drugs, weapon or prostitution.

However, if a government bans bitcoin, imagine considering the following:

just change the VPN and proxies you are using for browsing the web and it will make hard for the central authorities to track your online records. I am not promoting something illegal here, I am just proposing a practice that is being widely used these days. Otherwise, I don't think that banning bitcoins is a major issue nowadays. As I said, the governments are just trying to keep the track of the online payments, because in some cases a big is in circulation and the South Korean government identified that were millions of cryptocurrencies circulated for illegal purposes.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

If Bitcoin is legal on your country, what do you want to do for keep bitcoin in your country, as far as we know there are some countries that have banned bitcoin circulating in the country.

let's exchange ideas for the development of bitcoin in our country
I can keep them in online or offline wallet even in hardwarewallet, I bit not understand what it means. in my country bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not ban but can not be used for payment, because cryptocurrency is the currency that is not legal as payment in my country and it's supported banks in the country.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

If Bitcoin is legal on your country, what do you want to do for keep bitcoin in your country, as far as we know there are some countries that have banned bitcoin circulating in the country.

I can keep them in online or offline wallet even in hardwarewallet, I bit not understand what it means. in my country bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not ban but can not be used for payment, because cryptocurrency is the currency that is not legal as payment in my country and it's supported banks in the country.
I would also wanted to keep it in online or offline wallet even though let us consider that bitcoin become a legal mode of currency in my country. Since bitcoin is a digital currency and I choose to store it in a digital way too. But if ever one of that days real banks accept bitcoin to hold it as a investment like a fiat maybe I'll think about it to store my coin in a bank.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

It seems to me silly to forbid something that will soon become all-embracing (cryptocurrencies). Bitcoin needs to be introduced into the system but this will only happen over time.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Waiting for the second part of February. When the CNY will finish) Every year is the same picture dump before, pump after) Trying to see the bottom by volume spikes and take a little profit on bounces. Hope won't become an investor for a long-term)

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I think as a common bitcoiner, I can do nothing but be  responsible one.  I think if bitcoin will not be used in illegal transaction like money laundering and scam, any government will no reason to ban it.  On the other hand, those country who banned it will soon realized how bitcoin can change the life of their citizens and the economy of their country as a whole.  
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

All I can do is use the Crypto currency, despite the prohibitions. Technical capabilities, such as TOP, VPN and proxy, allow us to easily circumvent these prohibitions.
We can support crypto just if we use it.
Sniar

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

All I can do is use the Crypto currency, despite the prohibitions. Technical capabilities, such as TOP, VPN and proxy, allow us to easily circumvent these prohibitions.
We can support crypto just if we use it.

You are right, there is always an exit and even if somebody in the senator chair want us to stop using cryptocurrency we have to fight for our rights and use VPN and all other ways.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

remain as usual working and continue to seek knowledge though now the bitcoin market is declining and hopefully back up and improve because if it remains like this will be bad for bitcoin users.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

My country is ban BTC in last year!But i think! Bitcoin is the best internet payment for all crypt coin!
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

bitcoin in Indonesia illegal but users are free to use it on the internet so actually I have no problem with it.
and it is also possible that the world should start making changes and evidence to other countries that bitcoin is indeed a
revolution in technology payments
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 09:57:01 PM by PG13
Merited by Lwtelencio (2)

Since crypto is legal in my country, I will create a small group of people in my community to educate them and provide them with their tools like android phones and wifi so they will understand how the cryptocurrency works. It may sounds difficult, but it seems worth to try spreading the cryptocurrency to the grass roots level. If more people know the worth of crypto in my community it will creates an opportunity such a business establishment that will accept crypto.
It’s just my simple plan and waiting for few resources to push this into action.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

If bitcoin payments become legal, I might consider opening a Fried chicken store to support bitcoin payments.
Although it is very expensive to pay for bitcoin , I think I would agree if anyone wants to. Grin

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

The great thing about cryptocurrency is that however governments try, they cannot control it.

True. How can virtual currency and online transactions be controlled? It is possible if some authorities and government will start controlling you personally, in case you interest them very much. People will go on trading and exchanging crypto.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Keep trading, and maybe build a small business that accepts payments / transactions using BTC
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

if the use of bitcoin is legal and it happens in my country, surely its going to have a lot of very positive impact with so will many people use bitcoin, of course with the attention of government legalize make someone more trust to use it, i will try to save bitcoin that I have and keep collecting it, and will many people who can make transactions using bitcoin be it online or offline transactions because bitcoin in legalkan by local government
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: