Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your investment in bitcoin if price goes on decreasing?  (Read 471 times)
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

I do not save bitcoin seriously!  Grin I am more on altcoins and buying them with my satoshi's . I managing them usually to set a sell order and stop loss order to make earnings. even if it is small but it still a profit . when price was decreasing I will sell and hold bitcoin roughly or convert it to tether and as the bitcoin go low low low dip I will use tether USDT to buy again and to increase my bitcoin holding and same as again buying more altcoin again and again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

If this ever happen that bitcoin will continue to fall I will never convert it to fiat because I don't want to loose the value of it if I will convert it into fiat. Selling it at the lowest point is really a bad idea because we all know that one of this day bitcoin value will reach again the highest point of it and break the record last december.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Huge settle in the price of bitcoin these days. Some people says that it will goes on decreasing. If so, How do you mange your profits?
How will you react?
Do you sell it at loss?
What will be your next step?
Debiting your money from bitcoin & invest it in other crypto.
Or you find other alternatives.
What will be the choices of alternatives?
I'm not going to sell my bitcoins, and in the past week, as bitcoin has fallen to $6,000, I still have my bitcoins, and I'm sure it will return to normal. If this bitcoin continues to fall, I will continue to invest some of my money in bitcoin, and I think I will get a lot of money.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

If this ever happen that bitcoin will continue to fall I will never convert it to fiat because I don't want to loose the value of it if I will convert it into fiat. Selling it at the lowest point is really a bad idea because we all know that one of this day bitcoin value will reach again the highest point of it and break the record last december.
I think if you are convinced that bitcoin has a beautiful future. you do not need to cutlose because it will only hurt you. because bitcoin prices will definitely re-recover. one of the right things when the price goes down is to be patient and restrain. if you still have a backup fund. even I recommend you to buy bitcoin again because you will get bitcoin in a cheap price
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

The best thing to do would be to hold on to that money. Many people just sell their Bitcoins when prices drop even when they know that they are in a loss of they do that. Just hold on to it till the prices increase. They always do.
That's a good idea, just continue to hold your btc, so that our money will not loss. Don't sell when the price is low, don't get panic. Continue hold your bitcoin and sell it when the price is high. In investment know to manage our btc, so that it will increase when the days come. Just to wait again until it will rise. The other idea is that if you afford to buy bitcoin buy it while the price is low.
coindawan

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:03:47 AM

Trying to hold and keep is difficult.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

Well in the event that you unequivocally put stock in bitcoin there is no other methodology you can do however to Hold on the off chance that you would prefer not to lose what you have. Indeed, even you purchase your coins amid the time that the cost is higher then all of a sudden it quickly goes down,you don't have to stress simply hold it and hold up the time that bitcoin cost recoup. At that point on the off chance that despite everything you have a spending you can purchase progressively while the cost is bring down on the grounds that after fall it will still rise again.
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

I'll study and see how long the bitcoin keeps going down, if it's not too significant, here's the right moment, I'll buy a lot of bitcoin and will continue to collect it, and maybe the bitcoin is down now, but not for long, in the future I believe bitcoin can be stable and steadily increasing.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

To maintain your investment when bitcoin price decreases, I will suggest you go into campaign and keep making more campaign in order to get more before the  price is back, secondly I will say you should hold your coin, don't be in haste to withdraw until the price rises
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

Bitcoin is currently crypto with the highest value of the price. As a bitcoin investor when the price drops dramatically there should be a bit of panic. But we must be patient and continue to survive. When the price drops better we add our investment again, in order to avoid excessive panic.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

Well I plan to hold my bitcoins for a long time, decreasing price is only a part of its volatility, but for the long term, i believe that it will continue to rise.  everytime bitcoin price decreases i'm prepared to buy some to further increase my holdings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

Well I plan to hold my bitcoins for a long time, decreasing price is only a part of its volatility, but for the long term, i believe that it will continue to rise.  everytime bitcoin price decreases i'm prepared to buy some to further increase my holdings.

That's right mate, when the price was going low don't be panic or sell your bitcoin even you have your lose.
Patience is the most thing while you are holding in your bitcoin, and also controlled your emotions not to do in panic selling.
But that scenario is depends if you really need a money you may convert your bitcoin into cash like what happen to me last week i converted my bitcoin into cash due to lack of financial support but then now the price of bitcoin will bouncing back again then i'm not regretting because when i convert it is necessary needs.

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

beyond any doubt bitcoin has.definitely gone down in esteem however its not a perfect to offer out my coin now on the grounds that in the event that I do I will doubtlessly keep running into misfortune and offering it out to purchase another crypto isn't a smart thought either yet I will simply hang on till the value ascend again then I can begin offering out.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

I am sure that Bitcoin will reach a million mark after few time and I am in no hurry to cash before it. If the price keeps falling, what I can promise is that I will not sell any bitcoin. I shall realise that Bitcoin gave a chance new platform in a big amount in 2018
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

Decreasing price of BTC is a golden opportunity we shouldn't miss. It's like going back to the future wherein you will have the chance to buy again at a lower price level believing that the development and growth of the technology in BTC will make its price increase in the next coming years. For me, I treat my investment in crypto as savings account for retirement.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

the best thing to do but if you have the skills is to decrease your buying cost by scalping. If you manage to scalp everyday and decrease the cost and wait than for the price to come at your enter zone it would be awesome.
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

I think it will stay at a certain amount when the price drops happen. Just hold your Bitcoins its just normal for it to go down for a year or in months. It's just normal for every cryptocurrencies ever existing because of factors in the market that affect the value of these cryptocurrencies. Whenever there's a price drop you should buy then hoard then sell it when it is starting to go up. If you don't sell there might be a possibility of it to go down again so always be mindful about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: