Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sooo.. Ethereum Classic is getting added to coinbase! Woot Woot! :-)  (Read 213 times)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

ETC has been a sleeping giant anyway and I would not be surprised to see it hit surprising level of ATH this year/next year. Looking at the chart on its own irrespective of this news, this is a market that is really building up, and I am so going to be investing once I see a good chance of a breakout as I presently see some form of consolidation at the moment. It is a good and amazing news by the way, seeing coinbase consider this move.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

since OP didn't post the most important thing: the link to the news and in case you were wondering here it is on Coinbase blog: https://blog.coinbase.com/adding-ethereum-classic-support-to-coinbase-becb9a337e9c

of course this is already a very old news (Jun 12) and the rise has also happened already on the same day where price went up about 30% (from $12.5 to $16+). it didn't create any kind of rally so i wouldn't get my hopes up now either.
maybe by the time they actually start the market and finish up we can see the rally.

--looking for signature--
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

That is good news. I am sure that this will have a positive impact on the ETC price, but nothing more.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

Etc has been living in the shadow. Finally it is now in the limelight. I believe in this coin so much that i have been keeping my etc in the hopes of it rising. Now it finally has. Being in coinbase really boosts its value. I'm glad coinbase finally opened its doors to etc.
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:01:55 AM

Why is nobody excited about this?!?
THE COINBASE EFFECT IS REAL!!!
Like it or not!!

yeah, it is a big news and all that but people are lazy so when you make a random topic, (specially when you add this weird color to your comments), and don't include a trusted link (like linking to the tweet by Coinbase or on their website among their announcements) they will usually ignore you.

so did they specify any times for it? i want to know if i have missed the chance or not.

Well I'm unique and that's how I post, so if they wanna lose out on huge news like this because of my post color then so be it! Lol
Converse said "in the coming months" they didn't give exact date!

since OP didn't post the most important thing: the link to the news and in case you were wondering here it is on Coinbase blog: https://blog.coinbase.com/adding-ethereum-classic-support-to-coinbase-becb9a337e9c

of course this is already a very old news (Jun 12) and the rise has also happened already on the same day where price went up about 30% (from $12.5 to $16+). it didn't create any kind of rally so i wouldn't get my hopes up now either.
maybe by the time they actually start the market and finish up we can see the rally.

If you call $12.5 to $16 a pump, you are clearly brand new to crypto, or just a micro pump chaser LOL... ETC is gonna do what ETH or LTD did, 10x or better!! Give it a few months Smiley

Addition of LTC on coinbase before have caused a massive pump on its price in past but we aren't seeing any surge on ETC price even when this is announced which is quite confusing and might be due to bear market we have.

I am holding and buying more ETC from long time ago and won't sell under $100 per coin.  Wink

I think because of the best market and the fact people are scared to invest right about now, or not alo t of people know about the news!
Either way I'm pretty sure $100 will be a cakewalk for ETC.. And a year from now i can see it at $200 or more.. A lot of newbies like to buy the cheapest coin they are until the coin is no longer cheap Smiley

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

Kind of there wasn't - it's very positive news to ETC. In the near future we have to see the good growth of this coin, but whether it will meet our expectations, this moment is known to nobody. I consider that each trader in a portfolio has to have ETC because єтo very perspective token from which many have already earned.

I personally sold everything and went all in on ETC Wink
You got to be kidding me! As much as ETC shows sign that could be bullish in nature, which is not actually a very good move as far as I am concerned putting all your eggs in one basket as you may get burned if things go awry generally with the market as a whole.
Yes, ETC really is looking good, a lot of good things coming, the listing on coinbase may just be one of them, but I am sure this is one market set for a bull run which I would not be surprised to see hit new all-time highs before the end of this year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

This is really good news guys! I believe Ethereum classic will repeat the history of Ethereum and Litecoin once it gets added to coinbase. I've been watching ETC for the past 2 years and notice there is always something. positive going on with ETC.. My question to you all is, Are you planning on investing into ETC? Whats your price prediction for ETC on January 2019? I personally think ETC will be around $150.
What do you guys think about coinbase adding ETC?
I have been revving up for ETC lately and just waiting for that break out so as to join the trend which I so much believe ETC is really going to be hitting some pretty good ATH this year as the case may be and that could be soon. Coinbase adding ETC is a good move as it is more interesting to see it still has a good number of community members behind it and supporting it solidly and that is something we cannot discard nor overlook.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: