Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women?  (Read 1103 times)
illymoka

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

Don't try, you won't understand her emotion, just give her what she wants Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ayesha703 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

Asking to your sister or relatives woman or friends what feels being angry of girls and let explain why do that of your someone girl or asking personally is the best that can you do being loyalty and trusting her that needed answer what is your problem can do on her between 3yrs relationship and dating with a sweetie moment.

Thank you so much for this tips. I think if I do that, I will be able to understand more. I never thought about that. Now I am having a good sense. 
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
   Some people are so different they are not really able to understand each other. We use to say here: "Hungry person is not able to understand full one". If you fight with her then it seems to be absolutely unnormal relationships in my opinion, except you both like to fight.
   I personally would not like to change anything in such relationships, better find new girl who respects me and who I may respect

Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

Women are fickle. Don't try to guess their thoughts.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Women are not to understand they are for giving and spreading love. They really feel good when they hear the word "I love you" but, remember that indirect ways can also work.

Women especially want you to understand that hormonal fluctuations that impact her mood are very real! Don't make fun of her or say she's "hard to understand" Be emphatic and understanding instead.
Rsocks

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

because they do not need to be understood, they just need to be loved. that's the whole secret.  Wink
FaQBoys

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

Women are very strange)
If you're her boyfriend try to be her friend
Ask about her problems, about her condition
Delah, take care of her, speak beautiful words)
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

Humans by nature are difficult to understand they feel more and express less.
They can control their emotions and fake actions.
Women and men have a different style of controlling it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Not every girls are the same, and have the same way of thinking but if you really love a person you will everything just to make her feel better even if you don't know how, you will still think if some way just to make her feel special because you love her.
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

Because of girls from Venus and man from Mars but if you beat her then you are as a girl...
cccarnation

Activity: 146

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

Cause women are more emotional, their logical brain parts are smaller, they don't even understand themselves. They also depend on hormones that are often unstable.

@darkangel

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

Try to understand her in all your ways.Love her whatever attitude she has and believed me everything will fall on its place.
 Women are very complicated and moody but most of them are just OA as in Over Acting.
Girls will always be Girls, that's there nature, let us just embrace it and love them as much as we can do.😁
And please dont generalize, not all of them are like your girlfriend, I have known alot of girls who are cool and likeable.

[MONETO]
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
www.mone.to
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

Pertaining to your issue, i don't think fighting with your girlfriend is something wierd. It's a normal behavior of humans. We sometimes fight with people very close to us(siblings, parents, friends and others). I would say that, it's very difficult understanding humans, and not just women
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

Instead of trying to understand how she feels, try to understand why she feels that way.

Recognize the influence you have on her feelings and act accordingly.
totally agree, people acts the way they do for a reason so instead of trying to understand how they feels its better to understand why they feel that way or what circumstances made them to act or behave the way they do. This works for all gender not just woman but men as well.

ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

Feelings of a woman so soft that easily irritated and hurt, the woman closes, not easily open with a partner. So we have to be more sensitive and at least we have to give in to women.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

Cause women are more emotional, their logical brain parts are smaller, they don't even understand themselves. They also depend on hormones that are often unstable.
Women are very difficult to understand that's true, they contradict themselves all the time, is is perfectly good for them to do something but when the guy is doing it then it's not right at all,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Understanding women becomes possible once you start to REALLY understand they they think in a very different way than men. The non-understanding comes from the fact that males project their own way to think on women, and it doesn't work like this. They think different. Once you start to realise it, you can start to learn how women think in general, and you girlfriend in particular.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

Well maybe your doing just the same as usual thats why you keep fighting. woman one said that the dont like it then dont do it because it can cause of debate or misunderstanding. dont push your self to try understand her. try to let her express what they thought in her mind cause woman always overthinking. and when she said that there are some instances that she doesnt like on your work dont do it. sometimes we cant recognize it when we have a sin ask her always to know what her problem communication is the foundation of relation ship give her always a time for talk so that you can give a solution in the beginning of the problem.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

Women are fragile and are sensitive. They're too emotional and moody. What we need to do is to undertand and be patient. Let them know their worth and always treasure them. Don't fight with them instead fight foe them. They are difficult to understand but you'll be very lucky to have atleast a loyal one. Let them feel their importance.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:36:05 AM

understanding women is very difficult for men but it does not rule out the man can understand with the man must be thinking the same but we must know first how the emotional level, when the emotional level is not in the mood then immediately guard his emotions by not making mistakes or taking roads- a light way to get rid of the saturation he is going through, because women are so quick to change about their emotional
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: