Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀  (Read 19609 times)
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 01:19:41 PM by bethereum

Your bets, your rules

Who said placing a tailor-made bet should be complicated?              
With Bethereum, it couldn’t be simpler!

1. Create a bet
ffffff|or join an existing one

2. Set the conditions
ffffff|Choose the bet amount, how the winnings will be split,
ffffff|and your favourite match results

3. Challenge friends
ffffff|who are immediately notified and can jump right in

4. Have fun
ffffff|as you follow the bet progress, share your wins,
ffffff|compete in leaderboards and special events!
ffffffffffffff

Meet the team

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Martin Herman
CO-FOUNDER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Peter Gal
CO-FOUNDER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Peter Dendis
TOKEN SALE ADVISOR
ffff

Philip Staehlin
STRATEGY ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

Monja Prole
BETTING ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

Dite Gashi
BLOCKCHAIN ARCHITECT
ffff

Ondrej Sarnecky
BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Robert Herman
COMMUNITY ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

David Stancel
BLOCKCHAIN ADVISOR
ffff

The link to our Bethereum iOS demo app is available in our Telegram group!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Potrip

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

Nice app, thanks for the wuick replies on Telegram
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

We'll be adding new features to the iOS app soon!
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

reserved for vietnamese translate
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

Checkout the video of our Co-Founder Martin Herman pitching Bethereum at the Blockchainweek conference in London

kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

Wow, your project seems to be innovative! I've never seen something similar before. So, what is your purpose? Is it just avoiding third party intermediates? Because nowadays these middlemen are taking too much fees for the betting. I think that platform like this one could make revolution in betting field, so I wish you good luck guys!
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

You said that you have an iOS app already (which is really cool for projects made from the scratch), but what if I don't have an iPhone? I would like to see an Android app as soon as it possible, gonna test it immediately after release.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

Just one thing I don't get is it possible to make single bet? All of your previews are showing the accumulators. I know, maybe it's a rather stupid question, but I prefer to do single bets and will disappoint if there no possibility to do them.
Aberrant

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Hi devs, tell me more about your Oracles? That's the first time I've heard about it, but it looks like a great technology. What is the speed of its work? Is it possible to manipulate with betting like in offline bookmakers?
Paparazek

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. You have own token, so your platform is blockchain based, right? But what is the purpose of blockchain? What is its role in application?
Fanat74

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

Betting app with opportunity to make friends - that's interesting, but rather weird. =) Maybe it will be the main feature of your project.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

Well done, guys! I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport and there are too little bookmakers that allow me to do it. I hope you will expand your game list constantly.
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Saw some similar projects, but they look, to put it mildly, bad. What is your difference with them?
Because they are decentralized as you, have no third-party as you and have own token as you do.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

Wow, your project seems to be innovative! I've never seen something similar before. So, what is your purpose? Is it just avoiding third party intermediates? Because nowadays these middlemen are taking too much fees for the betting. I think that platform like this one could make revolution in betting field, so I wish you good luck guys!
Hey kamarchek,
There are a lot of flaws with the conventional betting system - and we'd like to tackle most/all of them. I'll provide you with the list of thing we're trying to change with Bethereum:
  • Unfair conditions: In Bethereum all bets have a winner, the money stays with players, and we will always welcome winners.
  • Lack of transparency: In Bethereum, players set the odds and all transactions are visible on the blockchain.
  • Betting limits and low returns: We place no limits on odds and returns, and plan a High Roller Club for truly massive bets.
  • Lack of social and gaming character: Bethereum is a social, community driven platform including powerful gamification elements
  • Inherent complexity: Bethereum is designed for maximum simplicity and intuitiveness.
  • Security concerns: Bethereum’s decentralised setup and Smart Contracts offer unmatched player protection and result validation with the use of Oracles (which provide a manipulation-free environment.

There is even more information regarding this in the section Industry challenges ( Page 8 ) in our Whitepaper
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

You said that you have an iOS app already (which is really cool for projects made from the scratch), but what if I don't have an iPhone? I would like to see an Android app as soon as it possible, gonna test it immediately after release.

Hey Deform,
Yes you're right we have an iOS prototype already in the AppStore, this was very important for us as we already have something for our community to test out and get used to. An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019. Non-iOS users will have the availability to test everything out in our Alpha and Beta Web application!
-mrblonde

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019.
is the Android app going to be also on F-droid for Replicant users?

bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

Just one thing I don't get is it possible to make single bet? All of your previews are showing the accumulators. I know, maybe it's a rather stupid question, but I prefer to do single bets and will disappoint if there no possibility to do them.
Hey Titomonriki,
By single bets do you mean if you can bet on a single match? If yes, we'll add support for this. We're always welcoming ideas from our community!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

Hi devs, tell me more about your Oracles? That's the first time I've heard about it, but it looks like a great technology. What is the speed of its work? Is it possible to manipulate with betting like in offline bookmakers?

Hey Aberrant,
I'd like to quote your last question - Oracles give the exact level of transparency to prevent any bet manipulation. To this date they are the only way of feeding Real-world data (such as match results) into the Smart Contract without the need of a third-party entering.
So the process of bet validation would be as follows:
1. A bet is created.
2. Bettors enter the bet.
3. The matches are played and the results are validated by at least 8 credible sources.
4. The final results are fed into the Smart Contract automatically using Oracles.

We have a nice Medium article about Oracles and what this technology means for us. Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. You have own token, so your platform is blockchain based, right? But what is the purpose of blockchain? What is its role in application?

Hey Paparazek,
Bethereum is built on the Ethereum platform - that means we don't have our own blockchain. The Ethereum platform provides us with an amazing environment for our project. Also Ethereum has a large support team already therefore we're not going to have to deal with security issues regarding wallets etc. Our own blockchain is definitely on our minds, however it's not necessary to this date.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

What is your plans for token sale? When will it start? What is youк token price? I don't see any information about it.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

Hello team, I'm wondering what caps you appointed. I mean soft and hard caps, I hope that you will achieve them really fast.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Hello, how do you get revenues? Does your app have any fees? And if does, what the amount of it? I think it wouldn't be so big.
Fanat74

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

What is your plans for token sale? When will it start? What is youк token price? I don't see any information about it.
Token price is not announced yet, private sale was this month (or it's not, idk) and public sale will launch next month. Read the whitepaper and you will find many more.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Hey Deform,
Yes you're right we have an iOS prototype already in the AppStore, this was very important for us as we already have something for our community to test out and get used to. An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019. Non-iOS users will have the availability to test everything out in our Alpha and Beta Web application!
I will wait for the plan and development of android. because i wear android not ios system. your project has a good concept and good luck for your project.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

Betting app with opportunity to make friends - that's interesting, but rather weird. =) Maybe it will be the main feature of your project.
Hey Fanat74,
Yes the social aspect and gamification elements are a key thing for us. Betting used to be fun and we want to bring that back Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Well done, guys! I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport and there are too little bookmakers that allow me to do it. I hope you will expand your game list constantly.
Hey OMLETovich,
To this day our prototype application supports Football matches from 8 different leagues. The way we constructed and developed the application makes it very easy for us to add different matches. We're looking to add support for matches in the upcoming FIFA World cup, aswell as different sports such as hockey or tennis. We're definitely going to add cybersports to our match feed - as the demand for this is very high!
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

that's great that in the early stage of ico you have fully working app. i bet that your competitors even don't have an idea for realization. do you listed somewhere? i mean ico rating sites like digrate.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

Saw some similar projects, but they look, to put it mildly, bad. What is your difference with them?
Because they are decentralized as you, have no third-party as you and have own token as you do.
Hey Bulllbas,
First of all thanks for your support! We have an amazing team of designers and developers working hard to bring the best quality for you Smiley. I've replied to a comment above about the main differences between our competition. We're also launching an innovative bounty program this week, so be sure to join our Telegram group to stay up-to-date on that.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

Well, really nice one Smiley it is not a new thing ofc, there are several (or even more) websites with the same opportunity to play against your friends and others. By the way, what is the reason of token itself and what is the reason to put this on blockchain?
Aberrant

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Hi devs, how do you plan to attract users to your project? It seems to be not so easy.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Just a few reasons why #Bethereum will be huge.
Safe & Transparent Betting
Instant Payouts
iOS Prototype OUT NOW

paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

however ICO business is not a gambling industry.
Hope Bethereum can be a gambling leader.
There is lots of competition in this industry.
But Bethereum have clear vision, competitive product,
Nice application and innovative.
Should need to show people reason to invest in your project.
I think the platform like this one, could make revolution in betting field.
Thereby

Ceburekus

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

Just a few reasons why #Bethereum will be huge.
Safe & Transparent Betting
Instant Payouts
iOS Prototype OUT NOW

Bullseye Smiley These few properties are huge indeed! At least for me
Suarezzz

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

however ICO business is not a gambling industry.
Hope Bethereum can be a gambling leader.
There is lots of competition in this industry.
But Bethereum have clear vision, competitive product,
Nice application and innovative.
Should need to show people reason to invest in your project.
I think the platform like this one, could make revolution in betting field.
Thereby

You misunderstood a little - it is a gambling industry based on blockchain.
Logan22

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Just read the whitepaper and roadmap. If you can do what you say, it could be a very interesting project.
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

What can you say about bounty program? Didn't find anything useful.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

I believe in success of this project and good price of token. You strike me as a strong team so I think there should be no problem.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Hi team, have you ever worked in another projects? I want to know how the project will be guided, I can't just invest money in the emptiness.
GeNer@L

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Decentralized system seems to be your innovation. Can you tell something about this technology in more detail? I want to understand the principle of its work better.
anchousser

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

Hello, your project looks promising for me. Do you have any referral program?
Tiamel

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

You have an excellent application, but what the purpose of betherium coins? How can I use them except betting?
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019.

Hey mrblonde,
We'll decide that once the android development of Bethereum starts. We'll also have an online web app accessible to any user, so our community won't be limited by any platform type.
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Hello, I see you did a great job out there! How soon do you plan to achieve at least 1% of the market share? Considering that you have little number of competitors.

Jokerrr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

Hi team, I wonder can I transfer my coins to somebody else? I think it is a great feature in such applications.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

Hey mrblonde,
We'll decide that once the android development of Bethereum starts. We'll also have an online web app accessible to any user, so our community won't be limited by any platform type.

Sounds good because obviously before people notice your application in AppStore or in a Google store they just start with a website version which should be so easy to use so that they decide to keep it everywhere by using their cellphones. The main idea is really good, not so hard to attract new users. Another thing is how you could keep them on your platform. They should have a constant interest and fun. Anyway I hope you will deal with that!
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Do you accept it? Many projects reject my card.
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

Looks interesting, hope it will help betting to get easier. Are you planning to make this project worldwide this year?
Aberrant

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

Crypto is our future and I really want to see growth of this project. By the way, could you tell me more about bounty program?
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Project seems to be innovative. I've never seen something similar before.  Because nowadays these middlemen are taking too much fees for the betting. I think that platform like this one could make revolution in betting field. What is your plans for token sale, when will it start, what is youк token price?
Makelleli

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Hello, how many leagues do you have right now? I believe you have signed the biggest of them.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Hi devs, I have some stupid question - can I withdrawal money from the app?
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

Sounds like a great project, but will you start airdrop?
Fanat74

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Betherium is the future of money and communication, I believe it's a great project. Good luck team!
HuP9RX

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

Fidelium app will be easy and convenient to use, seems to be one of the most promising and effective arb tools
Drugser

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Something easy to understand, I really like this project. I found Betherium is good for investments, strong team and revolutionary application can raise a lot.
OMLETovich

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

How long will ICO last? Heard you have some bonuses.
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Hi team, do you have Slack? I want to ask you some questions.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Will be great when bounty program goes live to raise awareness further! Very excited about this!
maAE$tRo$2000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

Hey developers, what plans do you have over the next few months? When will you release full version of the app?
Titomonriki

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Hi, what about KYC system? Could you tell something about it
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

Betherium is going to press other ICO projects because of its liquidity and ease. I am waiting for your full start guys!
GeNer@L

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

Make a big bounty campaign and your project will become very popular in the crypto community.
ramzi4

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

great project .. good luck
if you need an Arabic translation , i am ready for it
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

Bethereum is potential a social betting platform on the blockchain with Bether token.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

Thanks ..I have just joined it. Good job this project

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
homcongduc

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

Your bets, your rules

Who said placing a tailor-made bet should be complicated?              
With Bethereum, it couldn’t be simpler!

1. Create a bet
ffffff|or join an existing one

2. Set the conditions
ffffff|Choose the bet amount, how the winnings will be split,
ffffff|and your favourite match results

3. Challenge friends
ffffff|who are immediately notified and can jump right in

4. Have fun
ffffff|as you follow the bet progress, share your wins,
ffffff|compete in leaderboards and special events!
ffffffffffhttps://image.ibb.co/jY8kgH/Screen_Loop_v2.gifffff

Meet the team

https://image.ibb.co/cuuQFc/martin_Herman.pngfffffffffffffffffffffhttps://image.ibb.co/eBTfgH/peterGal.pngfffffffffffffffffffffhttps://image.ibb.co/javXvc/peter_Dendis.pngffff

Martin Herman
CO-FOUNDER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Peter Gal
CO-FOUNDER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Peter Dendis
TOKEN SALE ADVISOR
ffff

https://image.ibb.co/m4NqgH/philip_Staehlin.pngfffffffffffffffffffffhttps://image.ibb.co/mdmMrH/monja.pngfffffffffffffffffffffhttps://image.ibb.co/iMXy1H/dite_Gashi.pngffff

Philip Staehlin
STRATEGY ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

Monja Prole
BETTING ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

Dite Gashi
BLOCKCHAIN ARCHITECT
ffff

https://image.ibb.co/kOcFgH/ondrej_Sarnecky.pngfffffffffffffffffffffhttps://image.ibb.co/m8r5WH/robert_Herman.pngfffffffffffffffffffffhttps://image.ibb.co/b29TJx/david_Stancel.pngffff

Ondrej Sarnecky
BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Robert Herman
COMMUNITY ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

David Stancel
BLOCKCHAIN ADVISOR
ffff

The link to our Bethereum iOS demo app is available in our Telegram group!

hemskotak

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

betting will be easy as one klick. Grin Grin Grin Grin
01rhian

Activity: 470

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

nice project
kurozame

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

looks very nice. i will follow on this project.
nmtam_vl

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

hiii, good project.
BaDuy

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

Yeah,i like it!
looks very nice. i will follow on this project.
jazzhunk

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:04:11 AM

awesome project...
Igorluis

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

This project seems very interesting
alaaddin

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

great project ..i will follow on this project Wink good luck
arjane15

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

Awesome Bethereum, ill keep updates always. GODSPEED to the project.
SidharthMalhotra

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

1. What is Soft cap and Hard Cap ?
2. What is difference between Bethereum and other betting related project in crypto space ? None of the existing projects seems to have done too well.
3. Which exchanges will list Bethereum ?
4. How will Bethereum project make money that is required for further development ? Will the money be passed get passed to holders of Bethereum ?
5. What will be channels to access Bethereum platform ?
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

Interesting proposition betting platform.  I was just wondering how the results are implemented into the bets?  Is there a way to cheat the system and collect the winnings even though you didn't actually win?
hoanghai2

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

and window app!
yamme

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

the creator is amazing. the nicest design that I have even seen here.
faithsmart

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

This project is really great. Its very useful especially I am an apple gadgets user Smiley Smiley Smiley
kakwastam

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

I not so long ago began to be engaged in crypto,this ICO to me to be pleasant.
pauk66

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

such platform is necessary, I won't be surprised if you pass forward
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

Very nice infographics.. some of the best I've seen.
Fanger

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

That is a mighty well designed page. The graphics are descriptive and easy to understand. Lovin' it!
akiravan

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

Nice app, i want to join this project and meet to your team.
hellcarl14

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

ive just join here, look promising project for me, question do you have Apps for android?
amit202

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

its a marvellous change in decentralize currency
great project
keep going
Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Do you have any promo on token or simple say discounted price?
It seem so nice project anyway
sharmaramakant020

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Awesome project.I join this APP for Revolution in crypto world.
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

betting token? this is going to blow everyone's mind. this is an amazing project. will support you, I assure that, cause I love the concept of your project. more power bethereum
bitbong

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

May i report that the bounty website is fail..

join pop up in most browsers and computer is not clickable.. too much extended pop up..

i tried higher resolution pc and still the same.
punkmr00

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Good Project I Share this to my Friends
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

3 words:

bet, set, GO !
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

I agree with your opinion, this project is good and I think this project is very fun and fun and I will also share to my friend.
lastworld

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

Good idea

We want to see the android version
jahmal

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

Baш пpoeкт выглядит кpyтo, нo чeм вы oтличaeтecь oт кoнкypeнтoв? B чeм вaшa фишкa?
mangodebango

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 10:33:29 AM by mangodebango

Interesting project, however...

Your Bounty sign up page and the BethereumBot in Telegram seems to be busted.

Very slow to click through screens.

I had to wait 5 mins to go from page 1 to page 2 in the bounty sign up process. Page 2 and Page 3 were also slow.

Also glitchy... the pop-up to join social media disappears when you click on it (to copy the verification code).

The BethereumBot in Telegram was slow to respond to the /start command or do anything when the code is posted.

The Twitter verification code also didn't work as the link seems to be expired. I wasn't able to connect my Twitter or my Telegram.

Eventually these worked but it was very slow and clunky.

Are you going to fix this?

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

I had to wait 5 mins to go from page 1 to page 2 in the bounty sign up process. Page 2 and Page 3 were also slow.

Also glitchy... the pop-up to join social media disappears when you click on it (to copy the verification code).

The BethereumBot in Telegram was slow to respond to the /start command or do anything when the code is posted.

The Twitter verification code also didn't work as the link seems to be expired. I wasn't able to connect my Twitter or my Telegram.

Maybe it's because of the large flow of people coming in? After all, in the last twenty-four hours there have been a lot of people wishing to take part in the bounty
Yuliya2404

Activity: 588
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Very professionally! Thanks for your job
Icoslot.com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

Your profile updated:
https://icoslot.com/en/ico/bethereum/
Perfect growth!
conghuy55hk

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

The project ended so fast I was late!!!@ Huh Huh
kevinsv11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

Awesome project. I think this project will be succeed. Hoping the dev will focus on this project. Just goodluck and believe in your goals.
DEYD999

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

I think it will be the nice project in future.
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

I am really excited about Bethereum idea and I also like the team behind the project.

I hope that all those bounty hunters will not instadump right after exchange listing.
Shunyo

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Well the project looks promising,  and has gained lot of traction in a short period of time,  do we have an active bounty program here?
markaje

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

Nice apps.. I love it.. More. Power devs.
SuperSL

Activity: 178

12ea82c4d4683a7fa97101baf6a4d2d7

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

The project is cool! Please translate Whitepaper into Russian!

Keeshan

Merit: 36

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

Amazing project. I like the idea to organize bounty like a competition, its almost like a game and keep us motivated.

I am only concerned with the fact that the large portion of the tokens will be in the hands of the bounty hunters and will most probably be dumped immediately after getting on exchanges. Should be some kind of limitation not to sell tokens for 3 months or so.

Everything else looks perfect so far.

Keep up with amazing job!
Paha87

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

::)All right!! I"m follow you? good project Roll Eyes
xputchakabax

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

your project will be number 1 this year i will watch and support you guys
matasigor

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

A well thought out project
10000cr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Bethereum is very unique concept and I am follow you because your team is very good.
angjosh

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

One foot in front of the other,this is one of the real and great projects to look out for in 2018 and wishing the team and community best of luck!
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

Nice project i can Bet on it Tongue
Keep it good work team
TO the moon together
Aberrant

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Very good project, I hope it will be easy to convert fiat currency to cryptocurrency. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success.
GeNer@L

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

Hello, do you have whitepaper in other languages? Would be nice if I could find whitepaper on my native.
Deform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

New projects with the concept like this is very nice, I think this is capital of a project's success. it seems this project is very promising and I'm waiting for more information about your project. Will the token sale run for 2 months?
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

Hello devs, in which country your company is legally registered?
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

Hello, didn't find anything about commission that I should pay for one bet. What can you tell about it?
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

which platform is used for creating tokens? Is this token ERC20?
When is it possible to receive the first profit?
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

What is the user verification system in Betherium? What procedures do you need to complete and how much time does it take?
Tspark

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

1. Do u have whitepaper in Russian?
2. Whenwill u reveal Android app?
Chu@N

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Good day everyone. In accordance with which regulations do you issue the tokenized shares?
Makelleli

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Hello, do you provide legal support in purchasing tokens for US citizens?
Vurdalakus

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

Hello, do you provide legal support in purchasing tokens for US citizens?
I think they do, there is no restrictions for anyone.
HuP9RX

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

Wow, you are growing so fast! Do I correctly understand that your purpose is to unite people with the betting by the form of social media?
Tiamel

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

Hello, is it possible to do internal exchange? What fees do it have if this possibility ever exist?
yamazikuza

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Very excited for the road map. The team seems to developing.
qianghp

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

I want to get tokens free now, you are great. Bethereum family and get free Bether Tokens!
We have set aside 10 000 000 as rewards for our Bounty program. Help us spread the word on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram, and gain points to get yourself a piece of the cake! Check out rules to get the most Bethers!
Fanat74

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Hello, are you planning to make app for other systems? I use macOS so it would be fine if you will make the app
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

Is it possible to mine Betherium coins? It has ERC20 standard and I think It would be nice.
may27

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

It's one of the best design I've ever seen. Excellent! The team seems really work hard to make #bethereum to the moon.
kamarchek

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

Hello team, I want to know something more about you. What did you do earlier, in which projects you have worked before. It's important for me, I want to thoroughly know where I send my money.
bitoshka

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Hi, do you need translations? I can translate the whole project in German and Hungarian. If you are interested in it just reply to me, I'll be waiting =)
Keeshan

Merit: 36

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

Sexy design, interesting concept and the best way to manage bounty campaign.

Keep up amazing work!
31wolf31

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Great project. I recommend everyone to join as soon as possible!!!
phuongphamkn

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Great design for your topic, Good luck ^^
putri_anin263faf

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

mikelove2015

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

This platform is in great demand of many Investors and Betting fans, because with this blockchian system supports how to work and play in a fair and transparent.Good luck, i recommend to many people.
netynho

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

We have set aside 10 000 000 as rewards for our Bounty program. Help us spread the word on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram, and gain points to get yourself a piece of the cake! Check out rules to get the most Bethers!
valdemarkam

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

Hello. you are registered officially? and in which languages do you have technical documentation?I think there will be interest in the project and I hope the project will shoot

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
illegaldrum

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

Just big ups for the area you enter. A huge market, no doubt...
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

this is awesome. decentralized betting in app.  your bet, your rules! This is genius!

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

1. Do u have whitepaper in Russian?
2. Whenwill u reveal Android app?

Hello Tspark,
1. We are currently working on site translations and whitepaper translation - should be ready next week Smiley
2. The android app will come after a successful launch of the blockchain-connected WebApp and iOS app.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

1. What is Soft cap and Hard Cap ?
2. What is difference between Bethereum and other betting related project in crypto space ? None of the existing projects seems to have done too well.
3. Which exchanges will list Bethereum ?
4. How will Bethereum project make money that is required for further development ? Will the money be passed get passed to holders of Bethereum ?
5. What will be channels to access Bethereum platform ?

Hey SidharthMalhotra,
1. The hard cap is 20 000 ETH Smiley
2. We are aware of our competition, however what we've seen in the crypto world - most projects are rushed and not well thought through. Bethereum started as an iOS app project, however we've seen the massive benefits of the Blockchain technology, therefore we've made the switch in the Q2 of 2017. This gave us enough time to think everything through and evidence of that is for example our successful bounty solution.
3. We can't disclose that yet, however we're in the process of communicating with exchanges.
4. We have a B2B business plans, please checkout our whitepaper on our Website for more information.
ezoeptc

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Bethereum can make me do the first sports betting in my life  Grin
Lala28

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

I love all the team members on this project and their quick responses to question.
One love Bethereum.
made4world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Do they have any bounty program?
cakmabokgot

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

any signature campaign program?
TreXzar

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

This is a really good bounty campaign, no spreadsheets, no reporting, everything is automated, really speaks wonders.
Lets see how this will perform though, similar ICOs in the past haven't done so well so Im very interested in how this goes. Will be keeping an eye out for this!

Also, I think you should use the Android platform too, App store is only half the market~!

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
cuongtroll113
Copper Member

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

Bethereum is the very good program.Fly to the moon
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

Hello all members
Join the Bethereum family and get free Bether Tokens!

Bounty Pool: 10 000 000 
After the Token Sale, the Bounty pool will be split proportionally to how many points you get.

https://bounty.bethereum.com
cuongtroll113
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

Great and very interesting project
He has a good team and followers from all countries
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Interesting proposition betting platform.  I was just wondering how the results are implemented into the bets?  Is there a way to cheat the system and collect the winnings even though you didn't actually win?
Hey trademark,
First of all nice username Cheesy. We have a database of credible sources who provide match results (these providers provide data about matches to huge Sports betting agencies and even Eurosport etc.). Once it's validated on our side we use Oracle technology to feed the data into the smart contract - therefore there is no third-party that steps into the smart contract, which provides a manipulation free environment for the bettors. If you want to read more about Oracles and what they mean for Bethereum, we have a nice article about it here.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

and window app!
Hey hoanghai2,
The development process will be the following:
1. Blockchain-connected iOS and WebApp (Accessible from any browser online) Alpha & Beta launch.
2. After a successful Beta launch described above we're going to start Android development and any other OS, which we find reasonable - a windows app is definitely on our minds!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

the creator is amazing. the nicest design that I have even seen here.
Thanks yamme,
We have an experienced team of designers and developers Smiley, I'll let them know of this positive feedback.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

Very nice infographics.. some of the best I've seen.
Thanks for your support atrocityx! We're working very hard to perfect everything we do Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

That is a mighty well designed page. The graphics are descriptive and easy to understand. Lovin' it!
Thanks Fanger, I'll notify the designers!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

Nice app, i want to join this project and meet to your team.
Join our Telegram community where we reply super fast to project related questions! We will definitely do meet-ups after our Tokensale Smiley
Yrett

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

We have a database of credible sources who provide match results (these providers provide data about matches to huge Sports betting agencies and even Eurosport etc.).

Does that mean that Bethereum is designed for sports betting only?
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

We have a database of credible sources who provide match results (these providers provide data about matches to huge Sports betting agencies and even Eurosport etc.).

Hey Yrett,
No - we're starting with sports matches and adding eSports, various political events and even Local events in the future Smiley
Yrett

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

Hey Yrett,
No - we're starting with sports matches and adding eSports, various political events and even Local events in the future Smiley

But how are you going to approve results of the local events?
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

Do you have any promo on token or simple say discounted price?
It seem so nice project anyway
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport.
Hey stil55,
We're starting with sports matches and adding eSports, various political events and even Local events in the future Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

Hey Yrett,

But how are you going to approve results of the local events?
We’ll accept on-demand inclusions of local sport teams or events in our betting network and validate using the same process as described above Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

betting token? this is going to blow everyone's mind. this is an amazing project. will support you, I assure that, cause I love the concept of your project. more power bethereum
Thanks for your support kunis0727!
Humulus

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

Hey. this is an interesting project with a great future, as I think.Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
bonytv

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

This site is great you should register
bonytv

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

Hola donde esta el link para referir
cuongtroll113
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

An interesting idea, I will follow this project. I hope this will be effective
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

Dear Bethereum team,

I came across your ICO on Twitter.

I really think Bethereum will be successful in the future hence my eagerness to get involved in promoting the program. I am already a member of the bounty program.

I just wanted to know if you guys are interested in renting out the pinned post and cover image position in my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings

I look forward to your response.
Kind regards,

bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Hey. this is an interesting project with a great future, as I think.Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games?
Hey Humulus,
We're starting with sports matches and adding eSports, various political events and even on-demand Local events in the future Wink
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

An interesting idea, I will follow this project. I hope this will be effective
Hey cuongtroll113,
Thanks for yuour support!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

I agree with your opinion, this project is good and I think this project is very fun and fun and I will also share to my friend.
Thanks for your support guys!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

Hey mangodebango,
We are aware of these bugs - you have to imagine over 60k users signed up in the last week. People didn't understand how the Telegram verification works, however it was clearly explained in the text once you click the Verify Telegram button. This caused a massive abuse of the bot - which caused the delay (This is a limitation of Telegram - nothing we could do about it.) The pop-ups were fixed. For the Twitter verification - this is a Twitter issue, Twitter can reject a verification token any time they wish to and it's pretty random, shouldn't happen for many users.
As to the site speed - this is new, we've setup everything through cloudflare to prevent hacking attempts and to get a normal site speed.
Thanks for the feedback - the bounty program was and is still a huge success - over 25k bounty hunters supporting us on a daily basis!
We're very sorry for the delays and issues you had, but I can assure you most of them are fixed now.
pumka

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

Hello to all! I glad to be joined Bethereum compaign. Really like how bounty cabinet organised. Support in telegram chat very quick. Thank you, guys and best wishes!

🎓 Crypto University 🎓
Crypto education of the future. (https://wikitoken.bitcoinwiki.org/)
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Hello to all! I glad to be joined Bethereum compaign. Really like how bounty cabinet organised. Support in telegram chat very quick. Thank you, guys and best wishes!
Thanks pumka, we're all working really hard to keep you guys happy!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

The project ended so fast I was late!!!@ Huh Huh
Hey conghuy55hk,
Our project is just beginning! The Bounty campaign is by the way still running for already registered users! We're also doing an Airdrop for the first 6000 bounty hunters in our Leaderboard and a Lottery!
If you want to learn more about Bethereum please visit our Website.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

Awesome project. I think this project will be succeed. Hoping the dev will focus on this project. Just goodluck and believe in your goals.
Thank you kevinsv11! Our devs are focusing 24/7!
alie121

Activity: 622

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

Hey admin,
I already retweet & like but why my stats of bounty didn't update yet in more than 30 minutes.?
olgahappy

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

This is a promising project. I support it Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Hey admin,
I already retweet & like but why my stats of bounty didn't update yet in more than 30 minutes.?
We had some issues with the bounty site tonight, the adding of points was down, however the Backend dev is working on fixes and all the points should be in sync soon! Everything you did or will do will also be in sync.
Please also join the Bounty channel for bounty related infromation!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

This is a promising project. I support it Smiley
Thanks for your support olgahappy!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

I am really excited about Bethereum idea and I also like the team behind the project.

I hope that all those bounty hunters will not instadump right after exchange listing.
Hey witch,
We're working hard to prevent this from happening Smiley Already have some ideas!
btc100k

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Bethereum is a good project. The developers are doing a fantastic job

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                             
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Bethereum is a good project. The developers are doing a fantastic job
Thanks for your support btc100k! Indeed - they're working 24/7.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

The project is cool! Please translate Whitepaper into Russian!
Hey SuperSL,
We've just translated our Website into 6 different langauges (Russian included). The Russian Whitepaper translation is next Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

Amazing project. I like the idea to organize bounty like a competition, its almost like a game and keep us motivated.

I am only concerned with the fact that the large portion of the tokens will be in the hands of the bounty hunters and will most probably be dumped immediately after getting on exchanges. Should be some kind of limitation not to sell tokens for 3 months or so.

Everything else looks perfect so far.

Keep up with amazing job!

Hey Keeshan,
First of all we're glad you like it, we've been receiving so much positive feedback! We're working hard to prevent this from happening Smiley and already have some ideas!
SemyonKol

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

I hope that will be able to bet on eSports
SemyonKol

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Hello, you have some mistakes in the grammar of your site in Russian. I would like to help you fix them Wink
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

Hey SemyonKol,
We're definitely going to add that support!
SemyonKol

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Hey SemyonKol,
I'm glad to hear that. I will definitely use your service instead of others
riffat

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

The Concept of this project is So Nice...i appreciate the concept and hope good future.

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】[/b
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

Hey SemyonKol,
I'm glad to hear that. I will definitely use your service instead of others
Hey SemyonKol,
That's the spirit Smiley Thanks for the support!
illegaldrum

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

Both thumbs up, if it works quick and is easy to use, its gonna spread within the betters world (which is still larger than crypto world)
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Both thumbs up, if it works quick and is easy to use, its gonna spread within the betters world (which is still larger than crypto world)
Hey illegaldrum,
Yes you're totally right. We've already had amazing feedback from bettors at the ICE Totally Gaming conference in London Smiley
ryap12

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

I am still waitinf for the SoftCap when to happen..
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

I am still waitinf for the SoftCap when to happen..
Hey ryap12,
we're not communicating a SoftCap Smiley.
shikra76

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

nemanja90

Activity: 294

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

The betting on Bethereum telegraf group just started! Great work developers team! I think this project will have HUGE success! Will be with you and follow your dedicated work!

distorsiyon

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

hardcap price is so high (around 3-4 cent - only for who have 25 ETH) . i think at the exchange price will be 1$ around
Qtrez

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

Hello Bethereum team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

they shown that development are seriously, but they have to keep working hard for ICO to be greeted enthusiastically
i think it's not too difficult for them to achieve some targets because their preparation is so mature
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

Checkout the top posts on Twitter for betting related hashtags Wink
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

I'm with you Bethereum Wink
Thanks for your support Mamadu1!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

The betting on Bethereum telegraf group just started! Great work developers team! I think this project will have HUGE success! Will be with you and follow your dedicated work!
Glad you liked it nemanja90!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

Hello Bethereum team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

they shown that development are seriously, but they have to keep working hard for ICO to be greeted enthusiastically
i think it's not too difficult for them to achieve some targets because their preparation is so mature

Thanks for your support Qtrez!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

nice apps, thanks for the quick reply on Telegram

Thanks for your support Befourty!
riffat

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:34:37 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 03:09:15 PM by riffat

Does Bethereum have any plan to build application for Android ?

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】[/b
hoista

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

How do you propose to prevent group or people using the platform for Money laundering? Casinos/Gambling are one of the main places organised crime uses to wash money.
xtrashx

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

How many languages do you plan to add to the platform?
dexterbulate4546

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

Is there a Philippine Translation? Someone already got the translation for Philippines?? If still not.. can I??
bjhay29

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

this is the best betting flatform.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Hey riffat,
1. Blockchain-connected iOS and WebApp (Accessible from any browser online) Alpha & Beta launch.
2. After a successful Beta launch described above we're going to start Android development
AndreLi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

When do Bounty Campaign end?
airdropwwani

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Can you explain more in detail about Android version of Bethereum ?
I'd like to know bata version release timing like within year or 6 month, something.
And the feature will different vs. iOS, or not.
veccar9008

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

It's a good explanation for making the difference between regular and Blockchain-based applications, I'm interested in cybersport, I want to know if it will be included in the platform ...
asubhani1986

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

Hi, My bethereum twitter app/login through twitter is disconnted from bounty page, how i can re connect it?
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

Hey riffat,
2. After a successful Beta launch described above we're going to start Android development

hallo dev

im sorry asking to you,where i have register link to Bounty Twitter dev?

TQ
damsix

AnnetK

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Hi guys! Bethereum seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Bethereum SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/9b59e09e-b62b-46df-aeea-0071d3188ee5
MAGICKJOE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

The Birthday Airdrop will happen automatically based on your rank on the 10th of April
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Can you explain more in detail about Android version of Bethereum ?
I'd like to know bata version release timing like within year or 6 month, something.
And the feature will different vs. iOS, or not.

Hey airdropwwani,
The Web Alpha (for all browsers) will already be available in the Q3 of 2018!
Android development is set for the Q2 of 2019, functionality will be the same across all platforms.
milkpeace67

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

I mared this ANN, it look good
lolobit

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:26:36 AM
Merited by KingKongGorilla (2), PhuketSunset (1)

ICO Analysis: Bethereum – Decentralized Social Betting Platform
April 5, 2018
By Kent Hamilton

Verdict
Bethereum is a social betting platform that allows people to play against each other, eliminating bookmakers and third-party betting agencies from the process. Smart Contracts automatically distribute winnings and eliminate the risk of human error or manipulation. This should attract casual bettors as well as seasoned bettors. The high roller section Bethereum is including is definitely a plus and has very strong revenue potential.
Their B2B angle could create solid demand for the token, well beyond consumer adoption. Not only will Bethereum appeal to first-time bettors, casual bettors, seasoned bettors, and high rollers, they will also integrate selected games and apps from third-party developers. Bethereum has an excellent team and idea. However, implementation, adoption and how they fare against their competitors will be the determining factors.

Risks
    Although Bethereum is aiming to be different from other betting platforms, they will still have to compete with others in the industry such as NoLimitcoin, LuckBox, and a number of others. -1.5
    We are not sure how they would be enforced, as some governments have anti-gambling laws currently in place. -1

Growth Potential
    In the current climate of ICOs, hype is playing an important role in the success or failure before and after token sales. With a project’s community driving a lot of the hype, Bethereum is capitalizing with a large, growing community that’s active with over 53k Telegram members, 20k Twitter followers, and 17k Facebook followers. +2
    With the price of Ethereum having dropped dramatically recently, a project with their token price pegged to ETH instead of USD can be viewed as an excellent value opportunity. +1
    Bethereum has a large team capable of performing the workload required to achieve their goals and ambitions, as well as bringing the experience needed in the necessary fields. +4
    Any ico that has a working prototype prior to their public sale is ahead of the game. Bethereum has a prototype app available in the app store for iOS devices called Bethereum Lite includes a selection of sports and leagues. +3

Disposition
Bethereum aims to bring back engagement and the social interaction to betting by allowing players to bet against each other instead bookies while using blockchain technology and smart contracts for transparency and security. Bethereum seeks to distinguish itself from other betting platforms by attracting casual gamblers with an interface that is user-friendly, intuitive as well as make it simple to create an account, and through the use of gamification (the application of game design principles and techniques to non-gaming contexts) which enhances player engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty. Blockchain technology and smart contracts are the perfect fit for this betting platform. With Bethereum’s unique approach, they may just be an ico worth betting on.
 Bethereum receives a 7.5 out of 10 rating.

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-bethereum-decentralized-social-betting-platform/

bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

i really want to see growing of this project. by the way, could you tell me more about bounty program?interesting concept
Hey ladozhskiy1995,
We were the first blockchain project to create an automized bounty program, with a real-time updating leaderboard!
You can read more here.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

It's a good explanation for making the difference between regular and Blockchain-based applications, I'm interested in cybersport, I want to know if it will be included in the platform ...

Hey veccar9008,
eSports are definitely on our list of betting events, we're going to be adding them in the Q1 of 2019!
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

This is just an announce for an android/iOS app? If no when will be the coin launched? And with this app we can propose any bet , and will be given a random odd?

I see some info about ICO. Is the ICO finished? If not where is the link to the ICO?
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

This is just an announce for an android/iOS app? If no when will be the coin launched? And with this app we can propose any bet , and will be given a random odd?

I see some info about ICO. Is the ICO finished? If not where is the link to the ICO?
Hey Adriano2010,
The iOS App is a prototype (MVP) of the future blockchain betting app Smiley
We're building a social betting platform - Player against player.
Checkout our roadmap for dates.
Click here for Tokensale information.
ICOSECA

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Hello everyone,
since the public pre-sale is nearby, we decided to share insights on the Bethereum ICO based on notes from our analysis, you can read it here: https://medium.com/@icoseca/icoseca-bethereum-ico-insight-f1e84efec9e2
rey1313

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

cant wait to it, betting is one of my online games...

yeah, the dev theyre great,
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

What happened to bounty Twitter?
There is no link on the site, there are no charges in the office!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

nhoyasim101

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

maybe i just confused i signed up this bounty a week ago i followed social media but it appears zero on my dashboard.😀 i have to fix this one😀
larykouch

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

This global project has strong, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top.
 Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.
 The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover the world .
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

Why the sale was not made before the start of the World Cup, especially that this project is dedicated to betting?
For information the MAIN SALE STARTS ON 28 JUNE
trantinh190565

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Fidelium app will be easy and convenient to use, seems to be one of the most promising and effective arb tools
jamallmalik

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Main Sale Starts on June 28. Smiley
cryptodocIND

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

#bethereum Main Sale starts on 28 June 2018
BitGainer03

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Bethereum (BTHR) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/bethereum
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

Development team’s progress and success https://medium.com/bethereum/development-teams-progress-and-success-eb01b146f4b0

We are nearly there! With the main sale inching ever closer (28th of June), we thought you guys were due for an update regarding our development team’s progress with our betting platform.

arifsakau

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

Bethereum aim to become the leading social betting platform on the market. But our vision does not stop there. We believe there can be significant demand for a betting token catering to the needs of existing betting and gambling operators. This is why we are creating Bether, a unique token aimed at becoming a market standard for betting operators worldwide.
tropyc_vishal

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Hello there,

We added Bethereum to Tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/bethereum
All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

Betting on Blockchain presented by Giacomo Tognoni - Bethereum CEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=AIFrlwyEsJU

Our CEO Giacomo Tognoni presented Bethereum to an excited crowd and he killed it! Despite the fierce competition from other projects, we ranked in the TOP 3, at one of the most respected events of this kind.

Bethereum is a social sports betting platform built on the Blockchain. Bets are placed using our own Bether token. Our ultimate goal is establishing the Bether token as the market standard for betting, so players can use it on other betting platforms as well. We want to make sports betting fun and social again. Instead of betting against bookmakers, players bet against other players. The Blockchain and Smart Contracts add transparency and security to our platform.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

Betting is one of the increasingly evolving services on the market. Bethereum solved that problem wonderfully. There is no need for a third intermediary that bet activities are still well done by participating in the Bethereum platform. I'm wondering what mobile apps will be included in this platform?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

The most advanced project in this area is probably Augur and its prediction market or would you disagree? A prediction market is huge and I wonder why anything else would even be necessary once that is full live.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Audi-BMW1988

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Betheum is not just another project on the blockchain, it is a whole system of social innovations carefully honed by the team, they are masters of their craft and understand perfectly what advantages a wide public support gives. If you have the opportunity to get acquainted with the project do not pass by, it is really a look into the future of the social betting industry.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

This is one of the most magnificent projects - both in terms of its concept and its execution to date!

Bethereum is a very strong, smart and energetic team plus a large and growing community. The products that we have already received from the BethereumTeam inspire me with great confidence and understanding that I knowingly support this project with my efforts and investments. This is really a CryptoRevolution in betting and in many related industries and spheres, I'm sure.

Guys, until the World Cup in Russia is over - join our contest: https://worldcup.bethereum.com and have fun! Wink

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
ryap12

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

I am so grateful with Bethereum's Fifa Worldcup betting contest. It gave me some lessons, ideas and strategies. Now ICO is live and I cant wait till all tokens get sold. There is only 30 days given to all interest buyers. Looking forward to the application to officially launch with full functionalities.  Grin
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

So someone listed the tokens for the Bounty Huh
I did not get anything .....

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

vabchgent

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

If you base the platform on Ethereum, what happens if it turns out that there is congestion every now and then? It would be very bad for a betting service. Would you consider to transition to another platform then?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
veccar9008

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

You'd better develop a private Blokchain in the future
elitecstrike

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

Bethereum featured in VentureBeat and Entrepreneur!
As is the case with every successful betting platform, marketing is paramount for Bethereum. We invest considerable time, effort and resources into promoting our project and spreading the word about all the stuff that makes us special.

This is why it was a very pleasant surprise for us to discover that Bethereum was the subject of two recent pieces by VentureBeat and Entrepreneur.
https://medium.com/bethereum/bethereum-featured-in-venturebeat-and-entrepreneur-69481cecb88d
KYBORG11111

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

I wonder how much will the team continue to actively move towards its goal?
Because now it is very rare to find an active team.
And the theme is rather interesting all the same I can say.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
veccar9008

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Well, the World Cup betting competition is over, the airdrop is still on the finish line, but why do not you give us the opportunity to bet yet? There are still many other events in other areas where we can bet. I'm an inflamed player and I want more bets, how much should I expect?
veccar9008

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

Hey, Bethereum, I'm going to suggest an idea that, in my opinion, would give a stimulus to token owners BETHER keep them in their wallet so they do not sell their assets too soon... this would also help to reach the Hard Cap goal more quickly...

So the idea would be about such a plan that would have the purpose of organizing a "Token Swap Snapshot"

The structure would be as follows:

1. Suppose the user (a member of the community) currently has 1000 BETHER tokens in his wallet.

2. Token owners would have time until at the date 'X', month 'X', at 'X' hours GMT,, to buy more tokens and record the wallet to a specified link (a google form). Suppose he decided to buy another 500 BETHER.

3. Let's assume that the snapshot will take place on day 'X', at the date 'X', month 'X', at 'X' hours GMT, where the BETHER tokens balance will be saved in the wallets.

4. At the Token Swap event, the tokens that were left in HOLD in these wallets when the snapshot will receive a 2: 1 bonus during swap events.

5. In this example, when the Token recharge occurs, the user will receive 3,000 BETHER tokens for the 1500 BETHER tokens recorded and HODL'd.

This can be a single or staged event so you can instantly track the following distributions, but bonus amounts are already much smaller - 1.75 : 1 and 1.5 : 1 ... and once you hold BETHER tokens, the more big bonus you get.

What can you say about such an idea?

veccar9008

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

I now have a good mood and I love Bethereum's motto "Your bets, your rules" or "The future is here. Want to bet!? ""
I also offer you a mix audio track to listen to when you bet, using this motto:"You Play To Win The Game"
larykouch

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

please tell me when the game will be back to place bets ?
truegaloisfans

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

Anybody knows why their website is gone?
veccar9008

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

Anybody knows why their website is gone?

The server provider where their site is located has had a massive problem, so the problem is not on Bethereum side.

Bethereum could migrate to a new one, but that would take the same time.

This problem is being solved at the moment.

Information received from the Bethereum official telegram
Karitra1

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

I received my rewards Cool
Thanks Bethereum . plz an answer. When Bether token listed in exchange and what,s the price 1 Bether per ethereum?
Good future for all
larykouch

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

I received my rewards Cool
Thanks Bethereum . plz an answer. When Bether token listed in exchange and what,s the price 1 Bether per ethereum?
Good future for all

1 ethereum = 17500 Bether
larykouch

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Dear company after you send our tokens for bounty + which you bought for Ethereum . you can take the next step to start the referral prompt system
example :
the partner of the company invited a friend and he gets 10% from his purchase of tokens
(bought 1000 Bether, total reward comes out 100 Bether)
next from the second generation 5%
(buy 1000Bether , a total of 50 Bether )
next, the third generation of referrals 1%
(buy 1000Bether , a total of 10 Bether )
look at this work plan . to increase the company's movement up.
rroden

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Hello.
For the bounty program began to send tokens.  Smiley To order, you must go to the office to confirm your eth wallet
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

Summary of the first Bethereum public AMA with the core team
https://medium.com/bethereum/summary-of-the-first-bethereum-public-ama-with-the-core-team-bd40faa5e8c5
Makleyhill

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

Bethereum is switching to ERC223!
The “Ethereum Request for Comment 20” (shortened as ERC20) was the standard for Ethereum tokens, a short list of guidelines that provided them with cross-compatibility. It created a sort of order and a set of rules for new tokens to follow, or else they’d risk being moved to the sidelines of the nascent blockchain industry. https://medium.com/bethereum/bethereum-is-switching-to-erc223-ae1f29ce1083
finolaina

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

Very convinced that Bethereum will successfully achieve its objectives, I made a review of bethereum on my site https://todoicos.com/analisis-icos/bethereum/ I think the great team behind it will achieve its goals.
sencoins

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

when will this be available in exchanges?
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Bethereum fan art competition underway. Don't forget to participate to win some free BETHER tokens. Read all about it in my latest article on Steemit: https://steemit.com/art/@bitcoinkings/win-10-000-bether-tokens-fan-art-contest

hplevan

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:25:49 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 01:11:48 PM by hplevan

I want to trade 24k BETHER (Bethereum) for 0.75 ETH or 3.3 LTC, buyer pays fee
Contact my telegram: @anonymousmember
Or in PM

Sold
Makleyhill

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

Ask Me Anything (AMA) #2: September 2018
Summary of the monthly AMA with the Bethereum team
https://medium.com/bethereum/ask-me-anything-ama-2-september-2018-426578a6cf58

DeViL303

Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

Bethereum’s Gaming Contest Now Live! How to Register and Compete for 8 Million Coins
https://medium.com/@michaelluchies/bethereums-gaming-contest-now-live-how-to-register-and-compete-for-8-million-coins-61aac4c1eb75

The wait is over — Bethereum’s Gaming Contest, which will award 8 million BETHER tokens, is now live at gaming.bethereum.com. Sports fans and bettors will compete against each other over the course of a month and a half for a chance at up to 50,000 BETHER tokens.

The game will be hosted on the Ethereum blockchain with each “bet” gauranteed to pay out to the winner. The contest will also serve as a preview for the full Bethereum betting platform which is currently under development.

Players are given 3,000 points to begin that they can use to wager on a wide array of sports contests. Each participant can select the games they want to place a wager on, choose the winning team or end result, and pick the amount they wish to wager from 50 to 1,000 points. The more points a player earns the better their standing on the contest leaderboard.

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

Bethereum Gaming Contest Betting Picks: Best Bets for 10/29–11/4
After a few lucky picks last week including my prediction that the Los Angeles Clippers would upset the Houston Rockets, I’m back to share my favorite picks for this week with you. Each of the following contests will be available to bet on in Bethereum’s Gaming Contest. https://medium.com/bethereum/bethereum-gaming-contest-betting-picks-best-bets-for-10-29-11-4-a33a524c226e

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

The Bethereum Gaming Contest is coming down to the final few weeks, however, there is still time to sign up and the game is now available on mobile!

Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

2018 Roadmap Recap
The Past Year Here at Bethereum

at the 2018 Bethereum roadmap and what was accomplished over the past 12 months https://medium.com/bethereum/2018-roadmap-recap-9de22ad61fab

in 2019, from a new gaming contest with eSports support to P2P token-based betting on third-party skill-based games to acquiring necessary betting licenses

kondzio1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:31:19 PM

I do not know why there is such silence, the team is doing a piece of desirable work, e-sport bets have been established, the first arcade game where one plays a token with other users. The platform is being developed. Gentlemen, do not sleep, just update the messages
kondzio1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:08:12 AM

https://medium.com/bethereum/join-the-fun-win-bethereum-launches-interactive-bether-io-game-9a7b2a33811

great game, fun and you can win tokens Wink
Kriptobt1

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:59:42 AM

Bethereum was the best startup in 2019 and was awarded the CESAwards Central European Startup Prize

Makleyhill

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:54:33 AM

Bethereum, for the second time in a row, the title of the best provider of a gaming platform for cryptocurrency in 2019 and received their award in Budapest, they already wrote about it in their twitter https://twitter.com/bethereumteam/status/1176820561214922754?s=20
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: