Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED  (Read 5926 times)
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:26:52 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 08:45:32 PM by SalmanMJ9

THIS PROJECTS IS A SCAM

Unfortunately, I am one of the translators and when I asked the bounty manager about the accusations, he blocked me and banned me from the telegram group.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

THIS PROJECTS IS A SCAM

Unfortunately, I am one of the translators and when I asked the bounty manager about the accusations, he blocked me and banned me from the telegram group.

It would be great if you could share the proofs that would really help all the people understand about what happened and where is the issue existed.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

THIS PROJECTS IS A SCAM

It would be great if you could share the proofs that would really help all the people understand about what happened and where is the issue existed.

Fair enough. I just posted a photo shows that I've been blocked, here's my "deleted" translated thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956377.0

you can see in the comments a scam accusation. I spoke to the bounty manager on Telegram about it and asked if they have an official announcemtn or a proper response to these accusations. He blocked/banned me from the group straight away without saying a word.

and you check the project spreadsheet here: https://airtable.com/shrD9Y817ky6HrBJh/tblrG9NvI0MpHrga4/viwsRf26Llhf9tRhu

You'll see I've been assigned to translate their ANN thread.
kiji

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

THIS PROJECTS IS A SCAM

Fair enough. I just posted a photo shows that I've been blocked, here's my "deleted" translated thread:

you can see in the comments a scam accusation. I spoke to the bounty manager on Telegram about it and asked if they have an official announcemtn or a proper response to these accusations. He blocked/banned me from the group straight away without saying a word.

and you check the project spreadsheet here: https://airtable.com/shrD9Y817ky6HrBJh/tblrG9NvI0MpHrga4/viwsRf26Llhf9tRhu

I confirm this is a scam guys. I was a translator too. I thought it was a good project but here the truth. This guys are scammer. Just look on this thread, the BM was active and respond really fast and since the accusation started we don't see him again. He never answered and when I tried to talked about it on Telegram I got a ban.
Stay away from them and keep your money.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Many projects avoid to show the team members and expect to have a high trust level. Good that you're not just showing photos, but also videos with team!
This project reallu has a open minded and friendly team members which indeed do not hide anything from us and that will surely be of huge profits ahead as it will truely get a huge number of investors towards this project making it grow more wider ahead.

Yeah, a team having a brilliant mind that can makes everyone of us comfortable that's why many investors attracted on this prestigious project. Hopefully the team will never give up to continue this project no matter what as it can really help especially those users having their great GPUs.
Surely, if the team is really serious about this platform, they will not give up easily despite facing many challenges during its development period. It's part of every project, it's a way of improving their works to make it more better, to have more people investing in this platform, so it can really make everyone comfortable in supporting and using this platform.

Then they just don't need a dev team they also need a competent social networking team and community manager who can promote and market their product well

Yeah, that's right as we know the majority of investor is a focus on the social network sites browsing good project like this. So if they can make a good promotion on social media sites. This project can gain impressions to the public.

You're right buddy, as I try to read their white paper very convincing that can attract more users and investors. I hope for the team that they will never stop to pursue this great project as I believe can help us here in the crypto currency community.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

Many projects avoid to show the team members and expect to have a high trust level. Good that you're not just showing photos, but also videos with team!
This project reallu has a open minded and friendly team members which indeed do not hide anything from us and that will surely be of huge profits ahead as it will truely get a huge number of investors towards this project making it grow more wider ahead.

Yeah, a team having a brilliant mind that can makes everyone of us comfortable that's why many investors attracted on this prestigious project. Hopefully the team will never give up to continue this project no matter what as it can really help especially those users having their great GPUs.
Surely, if the team is really serious about this platform, they will not give up easily despite facing many challenges during its development period. It's part of every project, it's a way of improving their works to make it more better, to have more people investing in this platform, so it can really make everyone comfortable in supporting and using this platform.

Then they just don't need a dev team they also need a competent social networking team and community manager who can promote and market their product well

Yeah, that's right as we know the majority of investor is a focus on the social network sites browsing good project like this. So if they can make a good promotion on social media sites. This project can gain impressions to the public.

You're right buddy, as I try to read their white paper very convincing that can attract more users and investors. I hope for the team that they will never stop to pursue this great project as I believe can help us here in the crypto currency community.

Don't try to burry the SCAM facts in meaningless comments about this project being so great.  We won't stop until it bleeds to death and nobody invests another dime in it.

I was a translator for this project.  It looked like a good project.  Then there were these accusations of the team being fake:

1. Fake video

Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

2. Fake team (their photos are screenshots from youtube)
Please, wait loading of images.

Fake person Qiang Qu, CFO & Co-founder of Myriads.io

Real person Jose Lin, Awoo founder
https://www.awoo.com.tw/

Then I asked very politely on their Telegram if they could please answer to these accusations in order to regain trust.  I was kicked out in 5 seconds.  This makes me certain:  

THIS IS A SCAM

You should all join their Telegram NOW and WARN people.  

THEIR PRE-SALE IS LIVE NOW!  THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!

Quote this or other related messages enough so this scam can STOP!

Karma is a b*tch, I don't even want your bounty stakes even if the tokens hit exchanges (which they won't).
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

Yeah, a great idea came from the brilliant mind behind on this prestigious project that can make those GPU owners comfortable and easier to monitor while in mining process. I appreciate also their great features and advocacy that will totally benefit by those users.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

Yeah, a great idea came from the brilliant mind behind on this prestigious project that can make those GPU owners comfortable and easier to monitor while in mining process. I appreciate also their great features and advocacy that will totally benefit by those users.

Don't try to burry the SCAM facts in meaningless comments about this project being so great.  We won't stop until it bleeds to death and nobody invests another dime in it.

I was a translator for this project.  It looked like a good project.  Then there were these accusations of the team being fake:

1. Fake video

Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

2. Fake team (their photos are screenshots from youtube)
Please, wait loading of images.

Fake person Qiang Qu, CFO & Co-founder of Myriads.io

Real person Jose Lin, Awoo founder
https://www.awoo.com.tw/

Then I asked very politely on their Telegram if they could please answer to these accusations in order to regain trust.  I was kicked out in 5 seconds.  This makes me certain:  

THIS IS A SCAM

You should all join their Telegram NOW and WARN people.  

THEIR PRE-SALE IS LIVE NOW!  THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!

Quote this or other related messages enough so this scam can STOP!

Karma is a b*tch, I don't even want your bounty stakes even if the tokens hit exchanges (which they won't).
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:08 AM

This project is a scam i request participants of bounty to stop promoting this project as promoting a scam is eaqual to scamming people indirectly.
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:58:37 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 08:36:03 AM by magle

It is clear by now that this is a scam.

I have updated my translation thread to reflect this. It is so sad when these things happen.

Honestly the project sounded good, but I guess it is too much work actually building a business when you are a scammer, then it is easier just to take peoples money and run with it.

But reflecting back on it, I should properly have done more research with regards to the team, however not always so easy when team is non-US or European.
Vorteqs

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

After I read your post, I begin to wonder and see you are part of the fraudulent team disguising as an ignorant enthusiast of this scam project. If this is an intentional strategic post to mislead other people, then desist from this because your bubble is bursting now. The evidences displayed here are simply overwhelming.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

I was scammed. Damn it.

This is the reason why it is advised to do your own thorough research before you jump in on just any ICO out there, because it's white paper is amazing. Truth is most of these fantastic publications and WP are written by professionals who are hired for this purpose, try to dig deep into the individual team member just to be sure and research the company and services they claim.
krakencoins

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Scam indeed.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

I get very upset that you guys are a team not relenting to keep the deceit going try to hide this sinister act,  I am saddened that over 1.1Million USD of innocent people's funds have been diverted through this phony project. It's best to report this to the authorities as soon as possible.
zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

I am saddened that over 1.1Million USD of innocent people's funds have been diverted through this phony project.
I think, they lied to us about $1.1 Million. But speaking of real fraud, they are collected about $40K and the amount is growing. Not so many, but somebody got hurt.
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:02:34 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 09:48:14 PM by revilo

I get very upset that you guys are a team not relenting to keep the deceit going try to hide this sinister act,  I am saddened that over 1.1Million USD of innocent people's funds have been diverted through this phony project. It's best to report this to the authorities as soon as possible.

Has anybody who invested suggested to use an escrow service for the funds? If it looks that suspicious how can you proceed without any security measures in place?
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

Another greatness and achievement of this project is Myriads Project has received over USD 1,100,000 in venture capital funding from private Chinese VC fund and bank. This is great, hopefully this introduction that I write gives you an interest to contribute directly in coin sales, please visit https://myriads.io/ for more information.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

THIS PROJECTS IS A SCAM

I confirm this is a scam guys. I was a translator too. I thought it was a good project but here the truth. This guys are scammer. Just look on this thread, the BM was active and respond really fast and since the accusation started we don't see him again. He never answered and when I tried to talked about it on Telegram I got a ban.
Stay away from them and keep your money.
If what he said is true, I think everyone is careful, and I hope the project will give you a clear explanation.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

I am not sure about it of course, but I hope that they put all their energy into building the product. If that is convincing the marketing can be ramped up. Everybody asking for marketing before the product is ready looks for an exit before the show even has begun.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KodesCrew

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

website is down now. its already confirmed as scam ico. i lost my hope, my passion on new projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: