Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED  (Read 5926 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:23 PM

I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Mobile companion really helps us to utilize the platform with complete feasibility carrying and tracking the data from every where that could comfort us to utilize the platform in a smart mode.
That is a smart idea! It will be helpful for the users part in using this platform since they can monitor the data utilization anywhere the user goes. Hopefully the devs will look into this suggestion as mobility is a great feature too in this project.

Yeah, a great idea came from the brilliant mind behind on this prestigious project that can make those GPU owners comfortable and easier to monitor while in mining process. I appreciate also their great features and advocacy that will totally benefit by those users.
All the GPU miners are really going to have great benefits due to this project and also i am sure that many investors would find this project profitable to invest into and this project can hence also reach the hardcap soon. Hope everything goes well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Yes, it is better when Myriads launch version for mobile devices. Especially if they have mining function - have a lot of project develop it at now.

Just asked our developer and they told that it is non-profitable to start mining on mobile devices -- it will destroy battery lifetime and profit will be very low, so we wouldn't develop mobile-mining

Yeah right, it's really non profitable in mobile to mine. Anyway, I still waiting for a mobile version of this project. I will look forward for more developments and updates about myriads project,

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

Yes, it is better when Myriads launch version for mobile devices. Especially if they have mining function - have a lot of project develop it at now.

Mobile version of this project can surely help a lot of us who is not always using our laptops and desktops. I just hope that the development of this platform will be release soon

Mobile GPUs are pretty much useless in comparison to desktop GPUs. A simple 1060 will be pumping out more power than a bunch of your mobiles together
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.
I think most of investors prefer payment with other cryptocurrencies, as it is easier and safier (because of more stable value). Anyway, it is good idea to give 25% for early holders of MRDS token.

25% discount is not for early holders of MRDS token, it's discount for customers that will use their service and paid them in MRDS token. I think if price of MRDS token become high in certain time, this discount would matter cos it can save a lot.
Thank for show this point . I agree with you at 25% discount for customer, even the price of MRDS increasing or not, they still save more and using for this more profitable.

Yep, we just don't know if this discount will be for lifetime or they will change according the price of MRDS, anyway I think their product is good for customer, but for as investor I still trying to read whitepaper and get enough information before I can come to any conclusion if this project worth investing or not.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:17 AM

Myriads.IO  is  the  decentralized  protocol  producing  a  distributed  machine learning  architecture  using  blockchain  technology. Their system  allows  idle GPUs  computing  power  to  analyse  big  data  and  predict  the  future,  while rewarding  miners  for  the  accuracy  of  their  predictions.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:10:38 AM

Mobile version of this project can surely help a lot of us who is not always using our laptops and desktops. I just hope that the development of this platform will be release soon
I totally agree with you, when the mobile version release, will have a lot people will come here an have more belief about this project. As for me, i like android version if they have plan to develop it.
I think so. It would be good if they were releasing the iOS version of this platform because so many iOS users in bitcointalk forum.
ace09

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

I think that we all know that there are a lots of iOS users here in our community. This artificial intelligence machine laarning for GPUs owners needs to sustain what the people, users and investors really wanted for this project, because this will result to help a both end to end win. The people is the kep factor for the great development of a certain project. So I hope that as soon as possible the Myriads will realease an iOS application of this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

But mining in mobile version is still not profitable and may damage the mobile phones. Anyway, having an android apps of myriads can still be an advantage because many mobile users can use this platform.

I think mining in the phone is not profitable and also a waste of time and effort. There could be 80% that your phone will be damaged or overheat. So if myriads are planning this one. It's not a good idea.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

I totally agree with you, when the mobile version release, will have a lot people will come here an have more belief about this project. As for me, i like android version if they have plan to develop it.
I think so. It would be good if they were releasing the iOS version of this platform because so many iOS users in bitcointalk forum.
If Myriads platform is upgrading to IOS releases that would benefit better to deal with my clients, reach to tech savvy audience also allows us to penetrate developed countries markets with high security.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

But mining in mobile version is still not profitable and may damage the mobile phones. Anyway, having an android apps of myriads can still be an advantage because many mobile users can use this platform.

I think mining in the phone is not profitable and also a waste of time and effort. There could be 80% that your phone will be damaged or overheat. So if myriads are planning this one. It's not a good idea.
And I think that mining in the phone is a great idea, and this is a new round in the world of crypto currencies. The argument is that smartphones are in every family and if there is an opportunity to make a profit, then you can use it. Although try. And suddenly nothing will be spoiled ?!
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

And I think that mining in the phone is a great idea, and this is a new round in the world of crypto currencies. The argument is that smartphones are in every family and if there is an opportunity to make a profit, then you can use it. Although try. And suddenly nothing will be spoiled ?!
I myself also think that mining on the phone is not too good because many shortcomings and insufficient. But if there is indeed a special phone for it possibly can.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Theres so much potential for this project. It is revolutionizing the cryptomining industry by offering high rewards and profits through ai miners.
They also raised already 1M USD which is a big amount of money to start. High profits for miners also knowledge will be teach to those you invest. Hope more investors will come.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

Theres so much potential for this project. It is revolutionizing the cryptomining industry by offering high rewards and profits through ai miners.
They also raised already 1M USD which is a big amount of money to start. High profits for miners also knowledge will be teach to those you invest. Hope more investors will come.
Wow, such a sum in such a short time? This is an indicator that the project has progress in advancing and soon implementation. Where can I see the latest news from the team?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

Lets just hope it would be available in any mobile platform including iOS, android, windows as long as it benefit both the user and the project for that action.
If Myriads is taking a keen eye on funds allocation and on the priorities mainly on various versions that would highly benefit to drive more traffic into the platform which could really benefit for a better success.
zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:49:23 PM
Merited by bandar (2)

Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

So, draw your own conclusions about this .....  Grin Grin Grin
Bit.Sonya

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

So, it all looks good. You have a growing community and an alpha, and even a million bucks! Seems like you're gonna make it!
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

I think that we all know that there are a lots of iOS users here in our community. This artificial intelligence machine laarning for GPUs owners needs to sustain what the people, users and investors really wanted for this project, because this will result to help a both end to end win. The people is the kep factor for the great development of a certain project. So I hope that as soon as possible the Myriads will realease an iOS application of this project.

If it's listed in their project road map then we can be sure that the development of this platform will be scheduled. But if not then let's wait for the dev to announce status of this.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

You're definitely correct buddy, well cellular android phones are not capable enough to be use in mining. As we know GPU are super computers which capable to do such mining process unlike using cellular android phones.
Ponchik34

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

Right, when a team has already done a big part of work, it's reliable to join in and support ICO!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

So, draw your own conclusions about this .....  Grin Grin Grin

I dont understand what your purpose is pasting some youtube video links which are in japan language (or chinese? - nevermind) 

How can we draw our own conclusions if we can not understand what they are talking about?

Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: