Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [TOKEN SALES] AlkebulanCoin (One Africa Cryptocurrency)  (Read 370 times)
alkebulannews (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 01:30:20 AM by alkebulannews

Website | Whitepaper | Twitter | Telegram || Facebook

AlkebulanCoin
(One Africa Crypto currency)

AlkebulanCoin is a blockchain based cryptocurrency designed to tokenize over 30million African businesses before 2025. A new e-commerce platform for African entrepreneurs to accept AlkebulanCoin as a mode of payment and make it easy for them to harness the power of blockchain technology.
A cryptocurrency that will serve as empowerment for startups, foundations, schools, e.t.c which will help in boosting the African economy, A cryptocurrency that will unify/represent Africa on the blockchain.

Benefits of AlkebulanCoin

i.   Why AlkebulanCoin
i.   A Peer to Peer, Secure mode of payment. Every transaction is recorded automatically including date, time and year of the transaction.
ii.      Google Map integration of African businesses all over the world that accept AlkebulanCoin as a method of payment
iii.     Building a One Africa Online Marketplace for grassroots entrepreneurs and business organizations.
iv.      Instead of spending money on Facebook and Instagram adverts that have 0% guarantee of sales, use the money to invest in AlkeulanCoin. A project that is designed to build a One Africa
        Marketplace for 30 million African entrepreneurs using blockchain technology before 2025.
v.   Processes over 100 transactions per second, you are entitled to your own seed and privacy of your wallet in other words you are your own bank
vi.   Customized AlkebulanCoin Online Wallet for easy trade, reliable and fast transactions
vii    Runs on Wavesplatform currently the fastest technology on the blockchain, A Peer to Peer, Secure mode of payment and transparency
viii Every transaction is recorded automatically including date, time and year of transaction, Processes over 100 transactions per second, you are entitled to your own seed and privacy of your wallet in other words you are your own bank

ix Customized AlkebulanCoin Online Wallet for easy trading, reliable and fast transactions. Partnership with Solar energy companies that will accept AlkebulanCoin as the mode of payment across Africa/world for easy delivery of their Services

x. AlkebulanCoin Marketplace Partnership with automobile manufacturers, airlines, malls, cinemas, recreation centers, mobile phone manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers, business organizations, purchase of assets and lots more to accept AlkebulanCoin as a method of payment for their services in Africa, IOS & Andriod App will be designed to make it effective and efficient.

xiAlkebulanCoin Mobile Wallet/ Fait Gateways for easy purchase of goods and services. Building Solar farms for AlkebulanCoin Investors/Businessmen and women who need our partners' Services. Mode of payment will be in AlkebulanCoin

Name: AlkebulanCoin
Token sale and Distribution

ICO Supply: 5million AlkebulanCoin
   Token Sale Price: 0.007 Waves
   Soft Cap: 13,812 Waves
           Hard Cap: 34,530 Waves

Join Token Sales on Wavesplatform 1st of June 2018
www.wavesplatform.com

Details
Fixed supply: 30,000,000 o Symbol: AKB

o  Token name: AlkebulanCoin

o  Decimals: 2

o  Re-issuable: no

o  Asset ID: 66e5r1JF69i3GfjFpThkgCttn2uaDY76BycCptyuW1Cm

o  Issued by: AlkebulanCoin

o  Platform: Waves Platform

o  Token Utility: It gives entrepreneurs advertising rights along with purchasing power. It eliminates a cost from a business while allowing multiple industries to interact with each other

Alkebulan Marketplace

BID SYSTEM: All bids will display publicly, this is a very important future of marketing of goods and services. A cryptocurrency platform that allow African Entrepreneurs to bid does not exist so far on the blockchain.

USER INBOX SYSTEM WITHIN WEBSITE USER DASHBOARD: When Someone will submit a bid on any AD then that AD Author will receive email and Ad Author can see that add bids in front-end User Dashboard

INBOX MESSAGE WITH REPLY OPTION: As a Buyer and Seller, both users can reply to each other within Website User Dashboard

GOOGLE MAP INTEGRATED: You can show your Ads on Google Map, You can also select All ads or only Featured ads will be shown on MAP.

GOOGLE MAP WITH CUSTOM LOCATION SEARCH: User can search by address or city name and MAP will Zoom to the location and will display Ads on that locations

We will allow all crypto platform advertise with us which real render facebook, Instagram, twitter ban on cryptocurrencies Useless

ROADMAP: Visit our website www.alkebulancash.tech

Bounty Program
100,000 AlkebulanCoin will be airdropped to the wallet of our ICO participants who register on our social media platform after the ICO.
2. Bounty Program Participant must be a member of our Telegram Group
3. Bounty Program Participant must participate in our Telegram group Activities

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

Hi everyone! Just added AlkebulanCash ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/AlkebulanCash. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter. https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/961428263888478208
Chillz

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

I have waited for this for quite a while now. Finally AlkebulanCash is on bitcointalk.org. Huge congratulations for the progress made, waiting to see more achievements.
https://twitter.com/mendy_slam/status/961597415869550593
bleauhaus

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Free Affrica!!
tolyawa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

Hello) Can I reserve russian translation? Wink
Vaerros

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

What means vice-versa using AlkebulanCash?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

A lot of projects have tried to use Africa as their selling point. But very few to none became successful. And to consider that yours is in waves platform. There's very little chance that you will get investors on this platform. So good luck!
CryptoNerd.io

Activity: 71
Merit: 6

CryptoNerd.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

A lot of projects have tried to use Africa as their selling point. But very few to none became successful. And to consider that yours is in waves platform. There's very little chance that you will get investors on this platform. So good luck!

....lots of work involved to create token for $5 ish

btw - team???

CryptoNerd.io - currently looking for (more or less) skilled team, translators, admins etc
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

This will be a great project. Watch this space mate.
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/alkebulancash-18227 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Wow..only the team leader is verified, hmm.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

Readed that all the unsold coins after ICO will be used for future projects,
do you have an trusted escrow or something for holding the unsold tokens?

ocexemlu

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.
runqueponte

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Hi.I believe this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.
lankymanx

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:59:33 AM

What ever happened to this ?
alkebulannews (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 12:51:21 PM

We are back Bigger, Stronger and Better. Our old website alkebulancash.tech will be back online this month. Our new product and announcement will be released by ending of December 2020/January 2021. We are fully BACK NOW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: