Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account bitcointalk banned  (Read 132 times)
herma0001 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:08:42 AM by herma0001

Hi all. My account is banned  Cry. I do not know what the reason is. please check my account

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1111693

I do not see any topic discussing locked accounts, so I created a new topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Merited by kendari (8)

Hi all. My account is banned  Cry. I do not know what the reason is. please check my account
You copy pasted other users posts and as result, got permanently banned from this forum:

Original
Why is there so much panic? Huh
Nothing bad happened yet! MNs are running, PoW mining is on...
Website is down for a few hours, you are panicking already Wink
Actually this is update from Devs (Discord): they have found large investors from Japan and will make an annoucement in a few days. Moreover, they are going to test the coin on some trading platform. Whitepaper update coming soon.
Althow I am not fully confident in this coin as devs dont try to help me to fix my windows wallet, but if a half of what they said is true, price will be up soon.

Copy
Hello dev, what is your long term plan. Can you tell us? Prices have gone down and people are very bewildered

Why is there so much panic? Huh
Nothing bad happened yet! MNs are running, PoW mining is on...
Website is down for a few hours, you are panicking already
Actually this is update from Devs (Discord): they have found large investors from Japan and will make an annoucement in a few days. Moreover, they are going to test the coin on some trading platform. Whitepaper update coming soon.
Althow I am not fully confident in this coin as devs dont try to help me to fix my windows wallet, but if a half of what they said is true, price will be up soon.

Original https://archive.fo/VdvaO#selection-1099.0-1099.565
I see a huge potential in the Covesting project. The crypto market is growing exponentially, attracting all sorts of investors. Some of them will try trading yet to realise it should be better delegated to professionals. The potential revenue in case of successful platform implementation is enormous allowing to evolve further, grow the community and become the leading platform in the niche. The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!

Copy
I see a huge potential in the Covesting project. The crypto market is growing exponentially, attracting all sorts of investors. Some of them will try trading yet to realise it should be better delegated to professionals. The potential revenue in case of successful platform implementation is enormous allowing to evolve further, grow the community and become the leading platform in the niche. The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!

I'm sure there's more (those were taken from the 2nd page of your recent posts alone, halfway).
Archived version

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀