Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Minecon 2013 Ticket  (Read 826 times)
JonathanB72 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:31:43 PM

Hey guys, I was lucky enough to get my hands on an extra ticket for Minecon 2013 in Orlando, Florida. I already have a ticket, so I decided to do away with this one, and I thought, what better way to do so than to sell it for BTC?

I've only ever done one trade here in the past, which was a (very nice) watch bought by the user Mikej0h, with Graet as the Middleman. That sale worked out great, so I'm back for more.

The idea would be that we would meet in front of the gates at the day of the event, and we go in together. This auction includes a ticket of admittance, and whatever perks come along with it (i.e. Minecon 2013 Cape, etc...).

If you win this ticket, I'd be more than happy to keep the coins in Escrow until the date of the event (November 2nd), in which, once you are admitted into the event, the coins are released to me, and if for some reason the ticket doesn't let you in, the coins are released back to you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

The auction starts at BTC7 with minimum increments of at least BTC0.1.

Buy it now price is BTC10.5. This price is only valid while the current bid is less than BTC8. Past that, it goes up by BTC1.

I'm also accepting PayPal from trustful users, with the condition that you pay the processing fee.

https://i.imgur.com/znqyAhO.jpg

The auction ends approximately 5 days and 30 minutes from this posting.

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-20+00:00:00UTC

Best of luck everyone!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: