Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40406 times)
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

i do not really care about its price right now because i ever seen something worst than this, for example XVG.
it was traded at 1 satoshi around 2 years ago and i was there, keep buying it and holding it hoping it will become the next XVG again in the future.
reaching 100 satoshi is not that hard, plus the dev never disappoint me even once.
(until now you can see an updated github for the time being, that means the dev still working on it)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

Many anonymous devs have exit scammed from projects, identifying themselves would build more trust amongst community.
And how did identities help with Bitconnect and MtGox? Grin

I said that because of fresh PRL scam.

No idea about mtgox, but Bitconnect owner got arrested.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

I said that because of fresh PRL scam.
No idea about mtgox, but Bitconnect owner got arrested.
And? You'll never get your money back. Unless you live off of justice Cheesy

Sergeimitov

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

Bceм пpивeт! Пoдcкaжитe гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть инфopмaцию o дoлe TWIST в кoшeлькe!? Или cpaзy paccкaжитe, чтo нyжнo cдeлaть чтoбы пoлyчaть дoлю) Cпacибo!
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

TWIST Update - Nodes

Hey guys, we've released an infographic giving a concise explanation of TWIST Nodes. We are aiming to have Nodes fully functional in Q1 2019, however we intend to open node registration later this month. Further information will be released soon, including instructions on how to register a node (this functionality will likely be made available through the web-wallet).

We’ve also contacted CoinMarketCap about getting our circulating supply updated so that our market cap displays properly. Stay tuned for further updates!

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

TWIST Update - Nodes

Hey guys, we've released an infographic giving a concise explanation of TWIST Nodes. We are aiming to have Nodes fully functional in Q1 2019, however we intend to open node registration later this month. Further information will be released soon, including instructions on how to register a node (this functionality will likely be made available through the web-wallet).

We’ve also contacted CoinMarketCap about getting our circulating supply updated so that our market cap displays properly. Stay tuned for further updates!

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

This is excellent news which should also put to rest some silly talks about the "team having disappeared" which have been popping up lately. One question to the team though: which is the reason of opening node registration months before the actual launch of the nodes? More: in what cosists exactly the "node registration"?
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

200k TWIST for only one node, which makes the TWIST node is too expensive at its current price on market.
I hope that I will  have opportunity to own one node at discount price.
libert19

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:42:08 AM

200k TWIST for only one node, which makes the TWIST node is too expensive at its current price on market.

It's actually pretty cheap right now, ~200 USD for one node shouldn't be considered expensive imo.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TWISTdeveloper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

TWIST Update - Nodes

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

This is excellent news which should also put to rest some silly talks about the "team having disappeared" which have been popping up lately. One question to the team though: which is the reason of opening node registration months before the actual launch of the nodes? More: in what cosists exactly the "node registration"?

The reason we are opening the registration of nodes before they go live is for multiple reasons. Firstly, we are potentially considering a cap the maximum number of nodes available. People who are serious about owning a node and supporting the TWIST network therefore will have the opportunity to register and secure their position as a node owner before the cap is reached. Secondly, we are likely going to run testnets with beta versions of the nodes before the final nodes go live. In this case, registrants would be given the option to participate in the beta testing phase if they wanted to.
More info on node registration will be released soon - but it will very likely be made available as a feature in the web-wallet.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

It's actually pretty cheap right now, ~200 USD for one node shouldn't be considered expensive imo.

Absolutely cheap - in fact it is NOW that nodes can be acquired at a discounted rate. Just wait that the price starts to reflect the quality of this project and you'll see that only the rich ones will be able to afford a node. look at Dash: only millionairs can.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

https://discordapp.com/invite/A4CFBRs
closed here
What is the purpose of developers?
libert19

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

closed here

I don't get you, you cause fud meanwhile you keep buying it. Link is working fine, few days ago devs gave node update.

What is purpose of yours?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

closed here

I don't get you, you cause fud meanwhile you keep buying it. Link is working fine, few days ago devs gave node update.

What is purpose of yours?

instagram 300 followers   https://www.instagram.com/twist_network/ follow

asking questions
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

200k TWIST for only one node is expensive? I think this is a very cheap price. For a potential altcoin like TWIST, the number of 200K is negligible. Look at the other shitcoins, almost 0.5-1 bitcoin for only one node and can't bring you any income. In contrast, TWIST is very cost-effective and profitable.
Of course, I would like to hear more about TWIST updates and good news.

Loser
lupinjhon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

Also excited about last medium article. Well written and promising a brilliant future for TWIST. Interested in Masternodes data and whitepaper too.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

TWIST Update - Nodes

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

Is this the reason why I am only getting 1 node connected? Sorry noob question. Lately I have notice my wallet is only connected in 1 node so I tried adding the nodes in the first page upon using it I think I got 16 nodes but after an hour it returns back to 1 node again.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Is there any active devs or twist team here that can help me with my problem? My wallet is always open but the active connection is only one and after some minutes my wallet turns offline and it didn't stake. I need to restart it more often because wallet always turns offline.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

TWIST update - Airdrop Distribution

TWIST is live! We'd like to thank the community once again for embracing our project and the team has been blown away by the level of interest!
We've had a total of 1938 registrations since our airdrop announcement and our community is growing every day!
Our project has garnered significant interest from the crypto community and a great article was written by DaFingIs: http://somethingdecent.co.uk/crypto/airdrop-alerts/airdrop-alert-twist-network-twist/, advertising our airdrop and embracing our vision of a more accessible blockchain.

Distribution

The transaction: http://explorer.twist.services/tx/9ba9e1e9585b9ce8a6499363148bbf9246bf19eebdb1fd64b9c0d1d7fca0fbde

170 million coins have been distributed evenly among all airdrop participants.
Each participant received (170,000,000 / 1938) = 87719 coins

If you registered to the airdrop on time your coins have been sent to your address and are ready for you to access and stake!

Wallets

The updated wallets compatible with the new blockchain have been released:

Windows: https://github.com/TWISTproject/core/releases/tag/1.1.0
OSX: https://github.com/TWISTproject/core/releases/download/1.1.0/twist-qt-osx-v1.1.0.dmg
Linux: https://github.com/TWISTproject/core/releases/download/1.1.0/twist-qt-linux-v1.1.0

Follow this tutorial for information about upgrading your wallet and importing your airdrop address: https://twist.network/files/TWIST-New-Wallet-Tutorial.pdf

Next Steps

The next short-term goals for TWIST will be the release of bounties, getting listed on exchanges and finishing off development of the TWIST ID functionality in our TWIST toolbox.
We will be providing regular updates to the community through our social media channels as we work towards each of our project goals. This has been a great start for TWIST, and we're looking forward to a exciting journey!

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

how do I generate my private key for twist please, I got the address already, but couldn't locate the private key inorder to import it on the wallet.
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

SHİTCOIN
stay away
SHITPOSTER
go away

Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

Block explorer doesn't show data correctly. I only see transactions till 13 november.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: