Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $10,000 what are good low market cap coins?!  (Read 744 times)
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

To avoid risk, you should invest in BTC or ETH. altcoin is always risky. If you are lucky then your profits are extremely large. If you do not have experience, you will lose a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

There are a number of coins out there with low market caps, however most of them do not have great products.

Some that have decent projects and are under the 100m threshold would be coins such as Lympo and red pulse
handsofgod

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

I can suggest only upcoming cool ICO - Kelvin Blockchain. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Cool Cool Here's link to Medium article - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

i'd absolutely endorse you to buy Skycoin,Powerledger,PIVX,Bitcore,Eido simply do your own studies on this coins. This coins has low deliver and occasional marketcap now and it has lot's of ability to develop.
mboileau

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

The Good news is that you have enough money for both options for the into investment as well as well as the investment opportunity in the big coins but for coins with the low market cap you have to be sure that that unique to the coin and not caused by the bear market
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

RLC and Ingot are my top! RLC is already established project but Ingot has almost finished its ICO.
If I were u I would devide 10k $$ into 2 parts and invest in these projects
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

The Good news is that you have enough money for both options for the into investment as well as well as the investment opportunity in the big coins but for coins with the low market cap you have to be sure that that unique to the coin and not caused by the bear market

So what about splitting this amount like 65-75 % in coins from first ten for example and rest into coins which are a little bit lower on market? For me this will be the best way to secure whole amount of money.

zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

RLC and Ingot are my top! RLC is already established project but Ingot has almost finished its ICO.
RLC has dropped very hard but Ingot is only at presale and most likely will grow after appearing on exchnages. In terms of profit Ingot is more attractive as It has not dropped in price yet and has more opportunities for growth
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

RLC has dropped very hard but Ingot is only at presale and most likely will grow after appearing on exchnages. In terms of profit Ingot is more attractive as It has not dropped in price yet and has more opportunities for growth
Both RLC and Ingot are perfect options for future profit. Just devide your investment into 2 parts and invest equal parts in each of projects
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Both RLC and Ingot are perfect options for future profit. Just devide your investment into 2 parts and invest equal parts in each of projects
well, has a sense. But still only if there is significant amount to invest but if there is only 1000$ available it would be better to pick up only one project
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

Low market cap does not guarantee for big or quick profits all the times. A low cap market may become lower cap market when bitcoin prices bounce back. I mean lots of care needed to choose while checking with low market coins. Some people look at only high and low prices but failing to read the real world applications. I must say for $10,000 investments bitcoin must be the right choice even it is having the biggest market cap of crypto world.

Yes, even with the real world use, it is still not a guarantee that any coin would get as big as bitcoin eventually anyway. The only thing is to be certain that it would at least get to hit some pretty good value in the long run based on the demand it is going to have and that is what is actually more important. Ask a lot of newbie investors today, all they are looking for is the number of the coins they are holding so that one day, it could get as valuable as bitcoin is presently, and make them get rich overnight.

Instead of risking with some unknown and established coin, I suggest to go with bitcoins when considering the capital here we are discussing about. Also, if bitcoin is not a choice at all then I must recommend to go for more than 5 different coins as diversification may ensure the expected profits for the given time frame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: